Quote Originally Posted by aveline View Post
    so you're saying pandaren are all fluffy and cuddly? Not tough? Can't defend themselves? I hope this signature proves it otherwise!

i love my monk's transmog gear and i really had too much fun messing around on wmv with her. I wanted to try a more "tough approach" with her due to the eyepatch and all.

win! So so so win!
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping my request after a week. Like it says, any response is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Hello! I have come here today to request an MMO-Champion signature. This is my first time doing this, so I don't know exactly what to do/what to expect, but any response would be greatly appreciated.

Visible text
    : "Suffer well." (preferably written in a bold, "metallic" font)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rkshark/simple (Armory), http://i.imgur.com/nkbvY.jpg (Face, sorry for blinking)
    Gear set: Transmog used in the armory link
    Helm visible: Yes, please
    Your pose: No specefic preferences. Use whatever you think looks nice.
    General color scheme: I think the background/atmosphere should be white/gray and snowy, with red "bloodstain" details
    Any extras: If possible, Icicles on the armor/character, and heavily glowing Death Knight eyes

Thank you very much!
    Last edited by SunspotAnims; 2013-01-16 at 01:45 AM.

Deleted
    Would like to know if is there any possibility for you to do this, since it doesnt follow the major guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys.

So I've been looking for ideas of a new wallpaper to make to help restore some of my creativity.

I have a journal posted on my DeviantArt website that has gotten a few good responses, but I figured I'd reach out to you as well.

I really enjoyed creating this wallpaper, and I want to do something with the same idea. (Meaning not something you would really "see" in the game that I can create)

I think my favorite response this far involved creating a scene using the pandaren hot air balloon. Do any of you have a good idea?

If you do, send me a note and let me know. I'll create the best idea I get. :3

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post
    Done !

* Those wings u wanted didn't exist atleast I couldn'tfind them .. , so I improvised alittlebit hope u enjoy it anyways

/snip
    Holy shit. That is so. freaking. sexy. Love it so much.

Deleted
    made two signatures (non mmo). One for my friend and one for another mage in my raidgrp: and
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2013-01-16 at 07:43 AM. Reason: link didn't work

Claimed yesterday for NhcNipzlip and done:

Hope you like it
    Requests CLOSED

PMR

I really tried to sit down and finish my other requests too but my migraine came back and it's just impossible right now. Makes me so angry not being able to do what I want. I'm sorry guys

Awesome job! I love it!

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 11:16 AM ----------

I was wondering, do you guys make banners aswell? I have a stream plan going for my wow gameplay, and I'm just wondering.

Deleted
    Hello Every one My name is Robin and I'm Playing Feral Druid so i would like to request a signature

Feral Druid!

Visible text: Eliniath The Lion Hearted
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Maybe something Like this http :/ /oi49. tinypic. com/ 5fjeoh. jpg But Cat Form and i want the Cat Form to be in Focus so the normal form will be behinde if you understand what i mean?? and if it's possible i want the gear to look like Tier 4 (Malorne Raiment)
    Gear set: well my gear wont be shown because I want my character to be in Cat Form! (Night Elf Cat Form/White one)
    Helm visible: Nope
    Your pose: I want it to be furious and aggressive, so it looks like it's going to Rip something out etc if you know what i mean! ^^
    General colour scheme: i'm pretty sure that you can come up with something that match a Feral druid, so i leave all the Colours and Effects up to you!
    Any extras: Maybe some Glowing Thing from the eyes or something i Really dont know :P

Thanks In Advance Ciao!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kattz View Post
    Hello Every one My name is Robin and I'm Playing Feral Druid so i would like to request a signature

Feral Druid!
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Maybe something Like this http :/ /oi49. tinypic. com/ 5fjeoh. jpg But Cat Form and i want the Cat Form to be in Focus so the normal form will be behinde if you understand what i mean?? and if it's possible i want the gear to look like Tier 4 (Malorne Raiment)
    Gear set: well my gear wont be shown because I want my character to be in Cat Form! (Night Elf Cat Form/White one)
    Your pose: I want it to be furious and aggressive, so it looks like it's going to Rip something out etc if you know what i mean! ^^
    General colour scheme: i'm pretty sure that you can come up with something that match a Feral druid, so i leave all the Colours and Effects up to you!
    Any extras: Maybe some Glowing Thing from the eyes or something i Really dont know :P

Thanks In Advance Ciao!
    Claimed!...

Banner request, for all you awesome photoshoppers!

Hello guys, I am a restoration shaman playing 3v3 and fun bgs on my livestream. And I would really love it if you could make me a banner!
    You can find my stream at twitch.tv/antharokgaming in case you need to know the size ratio, I am not familiair with that so I apologize for that.
    I would love to have my Shaman and my Mage on each side of the stream.
    You can find both my characters on Wow-europe. Search words = Shockolateqt and Stirlingqt.
    I'm looking for a northrend-ish feel to the background so it can match my awesome signature that I have gotten here earlier.
    That being said, I would love to see my mage casting a frostbolt with the waterelemental in the background somewhere, and on the other side watching my shaman cast an earthshield on herself, only if its not to much of a request.

You are welcome to put your own signature in the bottom corner of the banner to gain some recognition, as I want to repay my gratitude!
    Thank you soooo much in advance! please consider it <3

Quote Originally Posted by NhcNipzlip View Post
    Hello guys, I am a restoration shaman playing 3v3 and fun bgs on my livestream. And I would really love it if you could make me a banner!
    You can find my stream at twitch.tv/antharokgaming in case you need to know the size ratio, I am not familiair with that so I apologize for that.
    I would love to have my Shaman and my Mage on each side of the stream.
    You can find both my characters on Wow-europe. Search words = Shockolateqt and Stirlingqt.
    I'm looking for a northrend-ish feel to the background so it can match my awesome signature that I have gotten here earlier.
    That being said, I would love to see my mage casting a frostbolt with the waterelemental in the background somewhere, and on the other side watching my shaman cast an earthshield on herself, only if its not to much of a request.

You are welcome to put your own signature in the bottom corner of the banner to gain some recognition, as I want to repay my gratitude!
    Thank you soooo much in advance! please consider it <3
    Check the first post! We have a lovely template which you can use there!

If you don't use it, unfortunately, your request may not be picked up!

NhcNipzlip - so glad you like the signature

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Bumping my request after a week. Like it says, any response is appreciated.
    Visible text: "Suffer well." (preferably written in a bold, "metallic" font)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rkshark/simple (Armory), http://i.imgur.com/nkbvY.jpg (Face, sorry for blinking)
    Gear set: Transmog used in the armory link
    Helm visible: Yes, please
    Your pose: No specefic preferences. Use whatever you think looks nice.
    General color scheme: I think the background/atmosphere should be white/gray and snowy, with red "bloodstain" details
    Any extras: If possible, Icicles on the armor/character, and heavily glowing Death Knight eyes
    Claimed - will work on it this evening
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-01-16 at 01:53 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Just working on a little something for myself, I don't know what else to do though.

I really want to do a rogue in a blue version of Tier 12 like Ely did for me, but It'd be tough as hell....And I want something Red / Orange but IDK what I could do, My Priest or Paladin will be the gold one.

10+ Year Old Account
    just here to say: Good job everyone !! i really appreciate your art !!!

continue like this, you making great stuff !!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kattz View Post

Feral Druid!

Thanks In Advance Ciao!
    I can't do this request, cause first no armory link ?? >.<, tier 4 malore raiment??? white/Red ect ?? >.< this request lacks alot of information to me..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed yesterday for NhcNipzlip and done:

Hope you like it
    Very nice indeed
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post
    I can't do this request, cause first no armory link ?? >.<, tier 4 malore raiment??? white/Red ect ?? >.< this request lacks alot of information to me..
    If I was going to take a guess...

This looks like the correct armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...liniath/simple
    They seem to be asking for this gear set: http://wowroleplaygear.com/2011/08/22/malorne-sets/
    The white night elf druid cat form would be the second one down on the right: http://i.imgur.com/ZzPVd.jpg

With their cat form foremost in the sig in focus and their caster form in the back somewhere.

PMR:

Not happy with it, but I stared blankly at it for about 10 mins and I can't figure out what's wrong with it.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-01-16 at 05:08 PM.