Chatbox
    Hey i have changed to another guild and faction change and have a request if anyone have time to update my Chatbox to cover for Stream.

Size: Same size as this one as Shyama made; Chatbox to cover up the Chatbox during stream. Standard size on wow with 1920x1080 reso - 520x300
    Visible text: Guildname: Boogiemen. Server: Tarren Mill. Website: http://boogiemen.se and also my name somewhere "Elak"
    Armory: Shadow Priest shall be equipped with full tier 6 gear and showing helm with Anathema
    Pose: However you think it match with the background. But would like to see some effects or wep showing out of the box.
    General colour scheme: Something with darkness and Green that can present Boogieman. Scary/Horror theme. Here is something i did on research: Colours
    Specifics: If it's possible to add some lightsourse effects or ghostly smoke with some Shadow Orbs around.

Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Patoe; 2013-06-18 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhrial View Post
    Hihi, first of all i apologize for my bad english, here is my request... i hope someone can understand me t-t

Wallpaper

Resolution: 1920x1080

Visible text: Azhrial & Bellary ~ Forever yours ~
    Hope it's OK and TY for being patient.
    If you don't like feel free to re-request. I won't be offended.

OT. Love the name change ElyPop <3333
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptar View Post
    And Rivelle, I agree . I dont know if its "legal", but I just want to post the signatures here in the best quality so they can use it on their guild forums too. If they also want to use it over here, I will change the extension of the picture, so it will be under de 50kb.
    Of course.

It's very helpful if when you post it up you just initially put two file sizes up and label them "For MMO-C use" and "For non MMO-C (guild forum) use" or something similar. It helps because most requesters probably will not realize that there is a file size limit for the site and will request, then use the large one thinking it's fine instead of asking for a smaller size.

And I hate giving infractions for stuff like that, really. :P

Deleted
    Haven't posted here in aaages again, but I mustered up some motivation and tossed this together tonight.

There's just so much gorgeous work and too much for me to quote all the stunning things that have been posted during my absence.

So Ima just leave one of these "I'm still alive"-messages to go with a picture. c:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Haven't posted here in aaages again, but I mustered up some motivation and tossed this together tonight.
    My dear, that is possibly the most stunning sig I've seen in a very, very long time. Miss having you here! <3

There's just so much gorgeous work and too much for me to quote all the stunning things that have been posted during my absence.

So Ima just leave one of these "I'm still alive"-messages to go with a picture. c:
    I agree with Riv. This is fucking gorgeous <333

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I changed the file size just because I didn't want it to lose its quality since it was pretty good.

Here's a side by side comparison

30.74 KB one (this one is fine)

92.56 KB one (don't use this one)

40.42 KB one (this one is fine)

Honestly, I can't see the difference between the first two.
    Thnx for the effort mate!

---------- Post added 2013-04-13 at 09:07 PM ----------

Just a post so I can see my own signature. Also open for requests btw!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello guys and girls, been a long time thought I would drop by and say hi - been too busy to do much recently, I miss doing stuff I really do, I just haven't had the time spare
    Seen some absolutely gorgeous stuff of late (have been checking every now and again people's work) too much to mention really, but this one I really loved:

she looks so serene and at peace, I love it.
    Hope you're all doing well and I should be back soon ish maybe and will maybe reopen my queue.
    /Lora
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Figure I outta bump my request since it has been a month.

Signature:
    Visible text: Mycharacter's name, Fiddlesnarf
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lesnarf/simple
    Gear set: Transmog set currently being used on the armory. http://i.imgur.com/uk2xKS1.jpg
    Helm visible: Yes!
    Your pose: I really like the pose in this sig http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...dlesnarf5.png/
    I also like the overhead 2h swing animation too, I'll leave it up to the artist to decide what looks best.
    General colour scheme: I like the scheme of the sig I linked above, kinda dirty looking with yellow fog/smoke/mist.
    Any extras: Could the artist incorporate the Divine Storm effect somehow? The symbol and electric effects. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=53385#s...hots:id=117305
    The screenshot of the Human Male with the 2h Mace shows it best.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Figure I outta bump my request since it has been a month.

Signature:
    Visible text: Mycharacter's name, Fiddlesnarf
    Just to let you know, your armory link and pose example links are broken.

Re-posting a request. This is for my youtube channel. Since youtube has updated some features so you can view channels from cell phones etc. So has the size changed for the header for the top of my channel. If you go to it you will see a logo small says "FM" stands for Fused Mass. I need another one slightly longer that matches the avatar. it will be at the top of my channcel. I will give proper credits to person who does it.

Also Please PM me when you're complete. I don't often check back this section. You can head to the channel, see the blue background where the new background image is supposed to go. Feel free to experiment and try something new out. Copy and paste of my request a few pages back that might got buried in other requests.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I need a new design for the top of my youtube channel. They changed the design. The current one no longer fits.

Size: Recommended channel art size: 2120 x 1192

http://www.youtube.com/user/Josh19344?feature=mhee

At the top you can see my small logo. I'd like the design to match the one of my avatar on youtube. I put my link up, you can see my current background "blue" and my avatar. I'd be VERY VERY appreciated if anyone could do this, mean so much to me.

I hope you guys can help me with a question here. I'm getting some requests now, but people are asking their char with a gear set on. As far as I know you need to make it with the modelviewer on Wowhead right? Then another question, if I made a model, how do I save the image of the char with a transparant BG? I hope someone of you can answer that question, you will help me here... bigtime! Thnx in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    OT. Love the name change ElyPop <3333

Quote Originally Posted by Raptar View Post
    I hope you guys can help me with a question here. I'm getting some requests now, but people are asking their char with a gear set on. As far as I know you need to make it with the modelviewer on Wowhead right? Then another question, if I made a model, how do I save the image of the char with a transparant BG? I hope someone of you can answer that question, you will help me here... bigtime! Thnx in advance!
    First post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Want to give this a shot yourself?
    Check there for information about the WoW Model Viewer program. Tips on how to use the models/cutting them out can be found in Sokogeka's PSD guide, which can also be found in the first post.

10+ Year Old Account

Absolutely gorgeous! Miss you around the thread, come back!

On another note, here are two deviant requests I just finished. I'm trying to get better at text but it's going very very slow

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Hope it's OK and TY for being patient.
    If you don't like feel free to re-request. I won't be offended.

Love the hair edit on this, amazing <3

Quote Originally Posted by Piffnifty View Post
    Love the hair edit on this, amazing <3
    TY Sweetie x
    I'm happy with the hair as well... it's everything else that irks me ;;P

Hey there,
    I would like a Siggy, and maybe an avatar to go with if possible!

Signature:
    Visible text: Names of toons: Ferbie,Croux
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Just use said images below for each of my characters if you could
    Gear set: Tier 4 warlock set for my warlock,Croux.something like this for my mistweaver monk if you could,casting soothing mist:hteeptp: //puu(.)sh/2A113
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: For my warlock, I'd like to be a human, in some sort of enraged state casting chaos bolt.For my mistweaver, just a general soothing mist cast with something mystifying about it ( ill leave that to you!I'm not very imaginative :P)
    General colour scheme:A demonic greenish feel for my warlock,A night elf blue and greeny feel for my mistweaver monk
    Any extras:For my warlock, make him look as demonic as you can in a human state,as for my mistweaver make him look like a peaceful night elf healing said spell with an eerie peaceful feel if you could.Could you also leave my warlocks image on the left of the signature/avatar and my monks on the right?

Sorry for my laziness,I'm not very imaginitive

thanks a ton in advance!

EDIT: add in they are from Frostmourne Alliance
    Last edited by Forbie; 2013-04-14 at 05:13 PM.

TY Sweetie x
    I'm happy with the hair as well... it's everything else that irks me ;;P
    I still like your deviant art pic better

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Lawks, Tree
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I don't really want my character per se, just the druid tree form (the old healing treant one, not the big new one).
    Gear set: ^
    Helm visible:^
    Your pose: I want me as a tree holding my arm around the figure Deadwood from Heroes of Newerth (More info in Extras), I want it to look like they're friends and just enjoying each others company.
    General colour scheme: As a tree I feel that the theme should be green, with the exception of Deadwood who of course is brown
    Any extras: Deadwood is a strength hero in Heroes of Newerth (dota-clone) and is like the name suggests a dead tree. I feel like it would be fun to see my druid in tree form with such a character as Deadwood.
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BtKHKc2bPE...0/deadwood.jpg

Sorry if it is a hard request, would mean a lot if a kind soul would do this for me

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I still like your deviant art pic better
    ^.^ yeah I love it too <3333

I probaby should have posted the updated version here after I fixed some of the issues that bothered me, huh? ;;P

This is closer to how her appearance is in RPs. Not too much changed except the white streak in her hair and I finally got the nerve up to add her tattoos

(don't quote large image pls)

As of last night, She also has a glowing red rune over her heart.
    Here's the link and story behind it... if anyone was curious. - http://paraspriteful.deviantart.com/...unes-365564040

Oh, and she's pregant! Yay <3

OT:
    A WP commission on DA-

Click for Fullsize.
    gawd i suck at cool tones >.<
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-04-15 at 12:47 AM.