Deleted
    dA request:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    This is stunning, girlie. I loved watching you make (most) of it. You're just the best!

Also, my wallpaper requests are C L O S E D. Thank you for the PM's!

In Queue: Rivelle, Vildkatt, Alutora, Patoe

Quote Originally Posted by Relix View Post
    Just have to be patient. I've had a few requests also have this happen, but when I was reading the policy about bumping a thread I noticed that it said that sometimes your post might not spark any interest from an artist OR if there are a ton of posts in one day (paraphrasing) that it could get overlooked due to sheer volume. I check back and see that a ton of people post after me and it makes my heart drop. But eventually someone will see your request and pick it up. The art here is worth the wait imo. But I feel your pain. /chinup
    Its whatever, mods are so anal about 2 fucking days. I've bumped it for too long, maybe someone will pick it up in another couple months..

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Its whatever, mods are so anal about 2 fucking days. I've bumped it for too long, maybe someone will pick it up in another couple months..
    Being sour about it is a surefire way for the artists to dislike you.

So, I felt like taking a break from my queue and since I pretty much fell in love with Garrosh's new Pandaren quality model (amg his eyes move!), I decided to make a wallpaper themed around it!

Click to enlarge.

If anyone likes it, feel free to use it. It was just a bit of fun on my end.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-06-26 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Typo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Alternatively, just PM your request to someone. That's a sure fire way to get it picked up.
    @Fiddle

or you could try the good advice that was given to you!

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    If anyone likes it, free to use it. It was just a bit of fun on my end.
    Stealing for pic collection really like it
    Last edited by mmocdd70fd9494; 2013-06-26 at 09:38 PM.

Hi guys, im new to this. Hoping for the best!
    Signature:
    Visible text: Sukhoi

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Riarden/simple

Gear set: My set works fine,just another fist weapon like my main hand instead of the sword, a green tabard of some sort, and the monk tier 15 helmet.

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Anything but the armory pose

General colour scheme: Green and grey please

Any extras: Maybe something with the storm earth and fire clones? but if it doesnt work thats fine.
    Last edited by Sukhoi; 2013-07-03 at 06:22 PM.

ElyPop - you've just made my desktop...lol

Brilliant looking. Seriously.

My friend asked me for a wallpaper for his Iphone 5, for his deathknight in challenge mode gear, holding hailstorm (yes indeed a very popular theme Geeki :P) :

Hopefully he'll be happy with it when he wakes up tomorrow!

not doing signatures/twitch etc anymore. maybe later. maybe.
    my (old) deviant art - my druid

Quote Originally Posted by Pangcakes View Post
    My friend asked me for a wallpaper for his Iphone 5, for his deathknight in challenge mode gear, holding hailstorm (yes indeed a very popular theme Geeki :P) :

oh man... that's awesome!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangcakes View Post

This is gorgeous!

Deleted
    Whatsup guys, I woke up at 5 today, due to my sleeping disorder(Don't actually have a serious sleeping disorder, just trouble sleeping at all.)
    Soooo I opened my friend, and decided to try something new.
    http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ul-d6auqp7.jpg

BAM.
    Let me know what you think.

pm request:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Deleted
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ul-d6av2kb.jpg

V2 with more redefined edges on more parts where I forgot to do it D= =)

Deleted
    World of Warcraft Signature request

Signature:

Visible text: Character name

Armory link/Facial screenshot: World of warcraft official site, character name Falrec. (not allowed to post links yet).

Gear set: Warrior Tier3 with Might of Menethil

Helm visible: yes

Your pose: idle melee (or what you find suiting to the background).

General colour scheme: I loved the classic Eastern Plaguelands, old Naxxramas and that's the theme I'd really like. Background theme from Eastern Plaguelands (the mushroom/infected areas). - or - infront of Stratholme outside.

Any extras: I'd like the weapon Might of Menethil visible.

Been going through most of the pages in this thread, and it's impressive work all the way.
    Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Devboy View Post
    Twitch Tv request here (not sure if anyone is making these anymore)

What you want for your page: (An offline image? A background image? Info boxes? Or if you want some privacy, how about a chat box overlay?) Ideally I'd like all of the above (including a profile pic that can be cut from one of the backgrounds etc)

Visible text: (Do you want to display your guild name? Server? Faction? Or what did you want on your info box image?) I just want Devboy somewhere in the pictures.

Logo/Character: (Do you have a logo, either for your guild or faction or even race, that you wish to adorn your customised parts with? If not a logo, perhaps a character? If a character, please provide an Armory link and information about equipment, etc.) It's not really WoW specific.. so.. feel free to include wow stuff (alliance things, hunter armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A9v/advanced) but at the same time, feel free to go nuts and throw in anything from other popular games (LoL, SC2 mainly as these are games I play often.)

General colour scheme: (What colours do you want to display? Do you want the cold blue feel of Icecrown? Or a lush and peaceful forest? How about blood red, like on a battlefield?) Creative freedom, I have no real request for this, whatever works well

Specifics/Extras: (Include any extra information here that you may have missed before. Did you want any additional characters/pets/mounts on there? Or did you want a specific zone in the background, like Deepholm or even Nagrand?) Once again creative freedom, throw in anything and everything that you might want to add

If you pick this up and need slightly clearer answers, feel free to PM me. Or if your thinking of picking it up, but not sure PM me and we can perhaps talk about it.
    2nd week bump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrec View Post
    World of Warcraft Signature request

Signature:

Visible text: Character name

Armory link/Facial screenshot: World of warcraft official site, character name Falrec. (not allowed to post links yet).

Gear set: Warrior Tier3 with Might of Menethil

Helm visible: yes

Your pose: idle melee (or what you find suiting to the background).

General colour scheme: I loved the classic Eastern Plaguelands, old Naxxramas and that's the theme I'd really like. Background theme from Eastern Plaguelands (the mushroom/infected areas). - or - infront of Stratholme outside.

Any extras: I'd like the weapon Might of Menethil visible.

Been going through most of the pages in this thread, and it's impressive work all the way.
    Thanks in advance
    CLAIMED.
    On it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    CLAIMED.
    On it now.
    Crap! I'm too slow, lol :c

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Crap! I'm too slow, lol :c
    You can do it, due to irl events I cannot work on PS right now, I would have to move it to tonight.
    I will still make one if the requester wants to, but you can do it too.

Deleted
    That's okay, thanks anyway Delion

Engelen, any chance you have time to do it still?