How do you actually post it as a signature? I tried to copy paste but that didnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalavaaris View Post
    How do you actually post it as a signature? I tried to copy paste but that didnt work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    - Someone made me a signature. How do I use it on these forums?
    This is very easy! First thing you need to do is copy the image location by right-clicking the signature and selecting "Copy image location" (the exact text varies per browser). Alternatively, right-click, and select Properties. Now, check the address, and copy that. Next thing to do, is to visit where you can edit your signature. This is found by clicking here. On this page, you will see a large textbox. Right-click inside the box and select "Paste". The signature image location will now be put into the box, and you are almost ready to show the world your great signature! All you need to do now is put [img] in front of the image location and [/img] at the back.
    from the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post
    Your welcome I am glad you like that
    That looks AMAZING... just... WOW

Very nice!

- - - Updated - - -

Beautiful!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    That looks AMAZING... just... WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    Very nice!

Beautiful!
    Thank you both And also to Ely to show how to use a sig on forums <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sillensa View Post
    Claimed. Should have this back in the next couple days.
    Aaand done Sorry it took so long!

Hi all wonderful artists here, I'd love to request a signature, i rly adore your work here.

Visible Text: Vouxility
    Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ility/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog set or something you like
    Helm visible:no
    Your pose:any
    General colour scheme:deep red and black?
    Any extras:if you like something with glow, runes and so on .. its up to you

If possible i need a Sig for mmoc and my guild forum (max 700*200)

I hoping someone take it. I can't wait to see more beautiful work from you.
    Thanks to the person who works with my mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillensa View Post
    Aaand done Sorry it took so long!

Thanks!! Loos great!
    <Semi Retired> - Recruiting for 9.2!

Big props to "mountandpetlover" for my awesome signature! I will use it always now
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey all!

Time has come to pull ideas from wow into real world environment.
    I am a player and entrepreneur and Esrus the Yak gave me a brilliant idea.
    My firm is recycling textiles, thread waste (shoddy we call it) and all of a sudden I have envisioned this booby yak as a small size logo (banner if you like).
    This banner would be used in these forums, my website and even the company documets headline and stamper!
    For this reason it would be awesome to have a nice round-lined sketch of it, space for text between his horns, threads we recycle flowing on his side like his hair. This would be a very representative and strong banner, I say!

Size: 250x250 pixels
    Logo: Described above
    General Recycling is green!

Thank you all in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
    I would like to make a request

Signature & Avatar:

Visible Text: Hiraishin Twisting Nether - EU
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...raishin/simple
    Gear Set: Ulduar Mail Set (black) (the same in the armory)
    Helm Visible: Hmm depending on how it looks like, I don't mind to much tbh, is up to the artist
    Pose: I'm Hunter, you can choose any cool spell effect pose. I've seen one with an Arrow Effect, it was awesome, I'd like something like that, but I'll leave it to the artist
    General Colour Scheme: Any colour, but Blue would be really nice or black maybe.

I hope is not to much asking, and thanks in advance for everything
    Bump, And I would like to actually add if it can be done in a background like Jade Forest or Something like that, would be more fitted to the nick Hiraishin (4th Hokage technique of teleport ) thanks :P
    Last edited by Hiraishin; 2013-09-19 at 01:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xdenek View Post
    Hi

Signature:
    Visible text: I'd like "Steve" on there. Just "Steve".
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'd really like two chars on there - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Jés/simple and eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Ormoran/simple
    Gear set: This is where it gets challenging, Warlock wearing T6 and the Paladin as a Human Male wearing T3 with Thunderfury and Sapphiron's Right Eye - it is all equipped on armory but as a Tauren.
    Helm visible: Yes on both, "wings displayed on lock"
    Your pose: No preference
    General colour scheme: Blue for Paladin, Red for Lock
    Any extras: Creative licence!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1200
    Visible text: Steve - Vis Unita Fortior
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'd really like two chars on there - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Jés/simple and eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Ormoran/simple
    Gear set: This is where it gets challenging, Warlock wearing T6 and the Paladin as a Human Male wearing T3 with Thunderfury and Sapphiron's Right Eye - it is all equipped on armory but as a Tauren.
    Helm visible: Yes on both, "wings displayed on lock"
    Your pose: The Thunderfury and Eye prominently displayed on Pala, no preference for warlock, but wings displayed.
    General colour scheme: Blue for Paladin, Red for Lock
    Any extras: Creative licence!

I really really really appreciate whoever picks this up. May you bathe in Holy Light forever. I am an old member here, from Vanilla times but lost my old account eons ago and cannot recover it :<
    Two week bump.
    Last edited by mmocfff5d2f529; 2013-09-19 at 02:06 PM.

Thanks again Shyma for producing the awesome signature which has now been bestowed upon me
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Deleted
    Done for Ladyaurelia:

I went with the wings since you said you liked them, I couldn't fit in the mount or that pose though. I hope it's ok

I hope you like them, was a bit tricky I changed the eye colour a bit to match the colours, but if you don't like it I can take it away Or if you'd like anything else changed just let me know.

Non MMOC use:

MMOC use:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagrex View Post
    3º Week Bump!
    Partly done:

Facebook Banner

NON MMO SIG

MMO SIG

Wall paper click to full size
    Last edited by mmoc0ba67a0b63; 2013-09-19 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    Thanks again Shyma for producing the awesome signature which has now been bestowed upon me
    You're welcome Sal As I said in my PM, it was really nice working with a goblin

Anyway, this is the full set:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Requests CLOSED

Yoni... I can't even BEGIN to tell you how amazing that looks... Thank you SO much <3 You are beyond talented.

Deleted
    Haven't posted here in a looong time, but I'm happy to see that the thread is alive and well.
    Just thought I should share 2 sigs that I did for guildies.

Also, is Geeki still around?

Quote Originally Posted by Axalicious View Post
    Also, is Geeki still around?
    I don't believe so. Haven't seen her in a while, actually. You'd probably be better off PMing her here or on DA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Big props to "mountandpetlover" for my awesome signature! I will use it always now
    So kind, thank you