Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post
    PS. Nice to see you back in the thread Engelen
    Thank you! It's nice to be back ^^

Just popping in to say that I didn't get much done today, and it's my birthday tomorrow so I'll resume on Thursday earliest. I'll finish the signatures in the order that I got them after that as it's just fair and square that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Early morning PMs:

<snip>

I think I'm about to get the flu so I'm home working on my queue today unless I manage to spew all over my keyboard x')
    Seeing these I'm very excited
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heya! ^_^ I am here to make a banner request this time around.

Banner:
    Size: 16:9, its for my twitch profile.
    General colour scheme: Purple, sticking to the warlock theme.
    Specifics: I would love my lock (armory posted below) in the warlock Challenge mode gear (without helm), casting immolate. I would love her to be adorned in green fire, just as she would be if she had 4 embers. No weapon shown in the picture. I would love for it to say "Rae" and my guilds name "Volatile - Kel'Thuzad". I am leaving the background up the the artist, but I was thinking shadowmoon valley somewhere, considering how dark the area is and how they used green as a common color there.

I would also love an Avatar to go with this. ^_^

Armory link for desired hair / skin color: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elyni/advanced

Thank you <3

Or, if anyone is up for a full twitch request, let me know in a pm. Would absolutely love one, but I know hard long it takes so I wouldn't expect anyone to want to take that on.
    Last edited by Raeynni; 2013-11-05 at 10:21 PM.

Vanity | Bleeding Hollow - US
    Signature made by: Shyama

Deleted

Just popping in to say that I didn't get much done today, and it's my birthday tomorrow so I'll resume on Thursday earliest. I'll finish the signatures in the order that I got them after that as it's just fair and square that way.
    Happy birthday! <3

Deleted

Happy birthday!
    Nice to have you back.

it's my birthday tomorrow
    Happy Birthday!

Deleted

Just seen this - I am absolutely in love! Thank-you so much!

Edit: And Happy Birthday!

[Request] Twitch Layout and Chat blocker?

What you want for your page: A background layout and chat blocker, please.
    Visible text: I would like to have my characters name with his gladiator title. So like "Gladiator Woodreaux"! What ever font you think will make it stand out. That'd be awesome. Also, if you can fit this in there.. doesn't have to STAND OUT like all that or whatever. I would like my PR in arenas. 2s - 2.3k 3s - 2.8k 5s - 2.5k
    Logo/Character: For some reason, I can't post links. So if you go look for Woodreaux on Emerald Dream, that's my guy. Sorry for the inconvenience. I would like full Grievous S14 gear. I would like him to be casting healing touch also.
    General colour scheme: Green and black please. I would like the background to be some type of forestry.

If you can make this happen, I'd love you and you can own my precious (somewhat cold) heart! I promise not to kill you in arenas either!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART <3
    *snuggle huggles*
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENGELEN!!! (Cause birthdays gets better with caps)
    *hugs*

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Holy shit what did I wake up to?! Lol Thank you SO much guys! ♥

Happy Birthday Engelen Have a fantastic day! /hug
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy Birthday Engelen.

Have a great day!

Deleted
    Haha seems everyone is busy doing other things (reading/writing posts about the excitement of blizzcon etc) xD It's so quiete in here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawry1 View Post
    All of this work looks so amazing I couldn't resist asking for one for my troll warlock:

Signature:
    Visible text: Just my character's name: Deimos, in an evilish warlocky style font.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../deimos/simple is the armory but the shoulders look too bright on there, this is what it actually looks like: http://imgur.com/C34SD3R
    Gear set: The set from my armory: it's the betrayer regalia warlock challenge mode set with http://www.wowhead.com/item=70318/ as the shoulders, if you decide to include a weapon I'd prefer http://www.wowhead.com/item=32471 to my current transmog one.
    Helm visible: yes definitely
    Your pose: I would like to be casting a green fiery spell or be casting a green rain of fire. Grinning maliciously with eyes faintly glowing green.
    General colour scheme: green fel fire to match my transmog
    Any extras: If possible an green infernal behind me would be nice
    1 week bump

What you want for your page: Twitch: An Offline Image - Chat Overlay as well if possible

Visible text: (Chat Overlay)End Game Tactics
    (Offline Image)Offline - Stream is currently offline - Click "follow" in the top left to be notified when I start streaming! - Use my Twitch page as reference.

Logo/Character: Link to my Armory: If it can be a Orc instead, /cheers - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%AAtsuo/simple

Logo: (Reference) Color scheme for the Visible Text -> http://i.imgur.com/xyf2k0Z.png - Can supply the .PSD file on request

General colour scheme: I'd prefer a Dark Grey/Orange/Dark Blue if possible to keep in tune with the colors used on my website. Logo is representation of the colors wanted.

Specifics/Extras: I'd like a zone that goes with the dark color scheme but I'll leave that to the artist that takes up the task on which they decide. If the orc could be in the attack animation that'd be ideal.

For the Chat Overlay, if you could have the Text in front of the orc, that would be phenomenal!

Thank you for whoever decides to pick up the project!
    Last edited by MixelPlx; 2013-11-07 at 06:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I've been gone all week doing blizzcon activities. Today is finally a rest day other than a few parties and badge pickup. I can't wait til tomorrow.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkymoo View Post
    Hey, just wanna start of by saying - mega jealous of some peoples Photoshop skills! Some amazing pieces been posted over the years haha! I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to make me a Signature, Icon and a Chat Cover - would be appreciated so much.

Officer in my guild only just told me (6 months after I started recording/uploading our HC progress kills to my own channel), that our guild had an official Youtube channel. Which I'll have to re-upload all my videos to, from my channel, so want to make it look clean and professional for the guild site!
    I gave this a try, I hope this is what you wanted.

Chat cover:

Non MMOC sig:

MMOC sig:

If there's something you'd like me to change then PM me.
    If you don't like them feel free to re-request

PS. I hope the chat cover size is okay (and the filesize as well - I'm not sure if there are restrictions for those, if it's too large let me know)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post
    I gave this a try, I hope this is what you wanted.

Chat cover:

Non MMOC sig:

MMOC sig:

If there's something you'd like me to change then PM me.
    If you don't like them feel free to re-request

PS. I hope the chat cover size is okay (and the filesize as well - I'm not sure if there are restrictions for those, if it's too large let me know)
    Holy crap! I love this one haha... almost looks like its from a different game!

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    Holy crap! I love this one haha... almost looks like its from a different game!
    Aww thanks Sylessnecole