Deleted
    new Facebook cover for Cartoonz, i was frapsing this but my program get stucked idk why i have only the half movie, but no matter, Sorry for all peps who pm me, guys i have no time now i went at home for 1 day and i creat this one, this is my last work for this season see you in septhember. gl to all peps here
    [IMG][/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepykin View Post

I got it down to 16kb using Save for Web, hope you don't mind
    Thank you very much. My mistake, should have learned to use the save for web option. Better late than never.

PM requests: closed

Deleted
    Thanks both, loving it! <3

Deleted
    For the Texan guy: http://imgur.com/a/QmOci#0
    (tell me what do you think and if you want anything changed. But I still think, that 1960 x 1200 image might be too big for offline banner size.

Deleted
    Okay, so as I am learning to make signatures, I have been following some tutorials, and came across this one from Drael:-
    http://elainemarley.deviantart.com/a...rial-174564027

But half way down it requires a 'merge' of two signatures, however I don't have two Was wondering if anyone could donate a PSD file of a signature they have made so I could test this out. Would be much appreciated. PM or post here, either way is fine

-Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    @ skyridah

I really enjoyed doing a simplistic signature, hope you like it.

EDIT: Oops, just noticed Rai7Kay claimed this already... sorry (・。・')
    OMG this is so amazing! wow, i could not even imagine something this great. thank you a million times Ineko for your awesome work!

also thanks to Rai7Kay for taking my request in consideration

For those who were interested in watching the WMV edit stream I had mentioned, I plan to start at 2PM EST (in roughly 50 minutes) so feel free and pop by with any questions you might have for me at that time

http://www.livestream.com/parisevonarsin
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    For those who were interested in watching the WMV edit stream I had mentioned, I plan to start at 2PM EST (in roughly 50 minutes) so feel free and pop by with any questions you might have for me at that time

http://www.livestream.com/parisevonarsin
    *jumps up and down clapping hands excitedly* ^^,
    Signature requests: Open

Can't wait to see how it's done!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    For the Texan guy: http://imgur.com/a/QmOci#0
    (tell me what do you think and if you want anything changed. But I still think, that 1960 x 1200 image might be too big for offline banner size.
    Makes my twitch page look much better thank you very much I appreciate the effort and that you spent your time for me. Any chance I could get one like the Faq- Rules that says Past streams.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan81 View Post
    Makes my twitch page look much better thank you very much I appreciate the effort and that you spent your time for me. Any chance I could get one like the Faq- Rules that says Past streams.
    Yeah sure, here it is. Also quickly created different buttons, that matches offline image more, but choose whichever you like more.
    http://imgur.com/a/BTwaI#0

If anyone feels like doing something different from just a signature and avatar - I could really use a new headbanner for the blog:

* http://rrvs.blogspot.nl/

Size would be the same as the current head banner.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you're interested, obviously you get credit for your creation on the blog itself.
    It's got gaming / tech / comics writeups. Random stuff, hence the name.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuwa View Post
    Okay, so as I am learning to make signatures, I have been following some tutorials, and came across this one from Drael:-
    http://elainemarley.deviantart.com/a...rial-174564027

But half way down it requires a 'merge' of two signatures, however I don't have two Was wondering if anyone could donate a PSD file of a signature they have made so I could test this out. Would be much appreciated. PM or post here, either way is fine

-Thanks!
    Sure I'll donate a few PSD files for a laugh.
    I've named the layers so it's easier to "guess" what they do.

Claim these to be your own, and I'll hunt you down and come up with some innovative yet not so interesting ways of bothering you!

I'm stal.... watching you ◕. ◕

- Soko
    Last edited by mmocb5d28d3b01; 2014-05-31 at 07:00 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks Soko Gave more thanks in the PM response, will make good use of them. Anyways! I've been working on a signature for myself as i'm practicing, what do you all think? All feedback, tips & tricks and criticisms welcome..anything to help me improve

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuwa View Post
    Thanks Soko Gave more thanks in the PM response, will make good use of them. Anyways! I've been working on a signature for myself as i'm practicing, what do you all think? All feedback, tips & tricks and criticisms welcome..anything to help me improve

Amazing job!
    Signature requests: Open

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    So horrendously rusty when it comes to wallpapers.. that was literally painful. Anyways..

Hope you like it, but if you'd like to request again I'd full well understand. Because I'm not happy with it. Either way, do with it as you please.
    I think it will do! The faded gold of the Vale looks great as a background. Plus the colors combine nicely!

Thank you so much!

Thanks to Zil for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Sure I'll donate a few PSD files for a laugh.
    I've named the layers so it's easier to "guess" what they do.

Claim these to be your own, and I'll hunt you down and come up with some innovative yet not so interesting ways of bothering you!

I'm stal.... watching you ◕. ◕

- Soko
    Request from the stream-

LOL go and prove me wrong, Soko <3
    Last edited by i4ni; 2014-05-31 at 10:05 PM.

Deleted
    LOL go and prove me wrong, Soko <3
    Postception

But sure I'll do my part in your request:

Set it to black and white so you can easily see if the contrast and lightning seems right.
    Inverted image is a trick to force your eyes to watch the image anew. If you can still read the text and see the figure/picture and details, colours and contrast works to define the picture.
    Hope this proves you wrong in your own assumption that you have "careless disregard for lighting ".

- Soko
    Last edited by mmocb5d28d3b01; 2014-05-31 at 10:49 PM.

LOL damn you Soko! I'll give you this round ;P

Another stream request: