10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitefyr View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: I want my character name (Nitefyr) and my guild name (Intent) underneath.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tefyr/advanced - would like to be undead male though
    Helm visible: yes please
    Your pose: casting
    General colour scheme: something similar to this for color scheme - http://i62.tinypic.com/2nr0gba.jpg
    Any extras: I would like a signature, avatar, wallpaper, and twitch stream cover. Thanks.
    Going out of town on Wednesday. would really like to have this before I go. Sorry if I sound pushy. I know that it's up to the artists to decide whether to do it or not. I would just really like something different than my current. Sorry again and thanks to whomever does this.

Sig time!

Visible text: Character and guild name (non spaced, i.e. EXODUS)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory
    Gear set: Armory look.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Similar to this pose shown here - Epic pose is epic
    General colour scheme: Shadowy purple, more or less the same as the original meta form colors.
    Any extras: Nope =)

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems I'm on a requesting spree, now that my guild is finally active again ><

This time, it's for my Twitch channel. I know these requests tend to take a lot of time and effort, so I'm grateful to whoever picks this up. Please note that you're also more than welcome to piece the request out amongst yourselves, provided the end result looks cohesive :3

What you want for your page: Offline image, Info Box, Chat overlay, and header if at all possible (again, take your time! i'm patient!)
    Visible text: For the Offline image: AXEL will be right back! Don't go anywhere!
    Info Box: Axel with <Legion> underneath the name, please.
    Chat Overlay: NO PEEKING!
    Header: axel tv (would love a version with no text, too, pretty please <3)
    Logo/Character: Characters to be featured: Axelys and Yusaris . For their gear, Axelys in her current transmog set (if you show the feet, I'd like the heroic boots of still breath instead of the ones she's got on) and for Yusaris, I have it listed right here .
    General colour scheme: Artistic liberties granted here. I trust you guys/girls! :3
    Specifics/Extras: Again, artistic liberties here. Make it badass, make it fun, make it unique. Make it however you want. No pressure! <3

Again, I love whoever picks this up, and I'm eternally grateful for all the artists putting up with my insanely active requesting as of late. I appreciate the time you artists put into making things like this, and know that it'll be displayed pretty much for eternity :3

cheers!
    - dyno

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

Deleted
    Seeing some of the amazing work that you've guys have done, with the wonderfull skills you posses.
    I've come to the conclusion, that you will most likely, do better than me at graphics.
    So i would like a few things done, and i would appreciate it so, so, so much! If someone was up for the job.
    All in all i would like an entire twitch setup except from the overlay. So banner, offline screen, header, avatar, info boxes and so on.
    I want
    HEADER - Size = 900 x 480 pixels - Text = McSpunk
    AVATAR - Size = 100 x 100 pixels - Picture = A Logo, containing MS (could also be used in header)
    OFFLINE SCREEN - Size = 1920 x 1080 pixels - Picture = Might be 2 wow chars and 2 lol champs (Look under a.Info) - Text = "Offline: Follow to be notified the next time im playing" (or something like that)
    INFO BOX - Size = 400 x 320 pixels - Picture = Just a simple, elegant and pretty Box! NOTHING MORE!

COLOR!!! - I would like something in a greenish tone, maybe alittle misty or smokey. Whatever, here you are free to set your own touch.

a.Info
    2 wow char's are on Twisting nether EU names:
    Hinaikun - WW MONK
    Caelitus - Holy Pala

2 lol champs are
    Thresh
    Braum

So yeah...quite a bit of work..but i would love it so much if someone would do this for me. I would be soooo grateful!! Oh, and if you (whomever decides to take on this request) could be so awesome, to text me so we could talk further about delivery and est.time it would be amazing!
    By the way, you will recieve full credit on my twitch, youtube and facebook channel, if you want.

McSpunk - The grateful sucker at photoshop.

request:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Signature:
    500x100

Visible text: Character and Title (Trexix the Undaunted)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Im not allowed to post an link yet due to restrictions but the character is Trexix (druid) on server Stormrage.
    Gear set: Same set as shown on armory (Challenge Mode w/ Polearm from Malkorok)
    Your pose: WHATEVER you decide !
    General colour scheme: Green / Brown (really whatever goes well with the set) I trust your creativity!
    Any extras: If you can throw in leaves falling and rain that would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I am procrastinating study and decided to try my hand at making a signature using ElyPop's tutorial. Thoughts/comments/criticisms? :3

Skye <Entropy> | US - Frostmourne 8/13M HFC | Twitch | Armoury

Gorgeous signature by ELYPOP <3

10+ Year Old Account
    @Aetonea

Got a bit carried away and forgot about the rain and leaves, sorry. :3

Hope you like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skyefire View Post
    Thoughts/comments/criticisms?
    If you haven't already, make a copy of the character layer and then blur it using Gaussian Blur to 2 or 3 pixels. Get the eraser and set it soft round at about 30 px and erase in a bowl like shape around the bottom of the character. An easy way to help it blend with the background a little more.

I noticed the model looks a little blurry around the face as well.

Make sure your Display Mode on WMV is set to this:

It improves the quality of the model a fair bit. Also when you take the screenshot on WMV make sure the you're as zoomed in as possible without cutting parts of the model off that you want in the picture. It will look better when you scale it down.

You can also get an image filter like Topaz Clean 3 and play around with that for some nice effects.

Besides that it looks nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    @Aetonea

It improves the quality of the model a fair bit.
    No, the setting depends on your graphic card. So just cause that setting is good for you don't mean it will be good for someone else. However, looking at this setting is a good thing to do to get better quality renders, just make sure to find the one that is good for you.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    Sig time!

Visible text: Character and guild name (non spaced, i.e. EXODUS)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory
    Gear set: Armory look.
    Your pose: Similar to this pose shown here - Epic pose is epic
    General colour scheme: Shadowy purple, more or less the same as the original meta form colors.
    Any extras: Nope =)

Thanks in advance!
    Claimed! Yoink
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

10+ Year Old Account
    If you haven't already, make a copy of the character layer and then blur it using Gaussian Blur to 2 or 3 pixels. Get the eraser and set it soft round at about 30 px and erase in a bowl like shape around the bottom of the character. An easy way to help it blend with the background a little more.

I noticed the model looks a little blurry around the face as well.

It improves the quality of the model a fair bit. Also when you take the screenshot on WMV make sure the you're as zoomed in as possible without cutting parts of the model off that you want in the picture. It will look better when you scale it down.

You can also get an image filter like Topaz Clean 3 and play around with that for some nice effects.

Besides that it looks nice.
    Thanks for the tips.

- My WMV settings actually are at that already. As for my Topaz Clean, it wasn't working when I made the sig and so I just left it. It's working again now so I had a fiddle.
    - I can't really see the blurriness around the face personally, but that might be because I did some hair painting/work which might make it look a bit blurry as I blurred some of it to make it look more natural and less like distinct lines. Or my eyes are shitty. haha.
    - Already have a layer with a blur around the model too. ElyPop's tutes were super detailed!

Having said all that, had another play around and:
    - used Topaz clean on the model
    - added some more nebula stuff around the model and on both sides for some more texture
    - dimmed the eyes a little bit, probably got too excited with the glow
    - fixed the hair so the bottom strands have a bit more highlight
    - made the text a bit more bold and visible

Signatures for striderZA
    Hope you like them! :-)

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyefire View Post
    Those stars and the brighter text really make it. That looks much better. ^.^

And you're right it's not really blurry. I guess it's just because the model is so small.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those stars and the brighter text really make it. That looks much better. ^.^

And you're right it's not really blurry. I guess it's just because the model is so small.
    :'D thank you!
    I think also it's because it's the human model and soooo outdated. Can't wait until the new models are available for humans ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    From stream:

http://i.imgur.com/s0M6Hw4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dUdSeUf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Ku1n2Po.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed it. A very annoyed my mic was so muffled. Would have loved to explain why I did the things, and how.

- Soko

Loved it, thank you very much

10+ Year Old Account
    Done for a friend. Though he doesn't know yet.

PM requests: closed

Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Done for a friend. Though he doesn't know yet.

That's like the most perfect simple name for a troll

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    If only hair would actually work like that in-game...
    Couldn't agree more, looks so much better

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Oh Lorde that is gorgeous.
    Uh I see what you did thar Thanks though!

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Beautiful wallpaper!
    Thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadir View Post

Signature:

Visible text: Oldwisedruid <Devour>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sedruid/simple
    Gear set: Current transmogrifications
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Any pose
    General colour scheme: Same scheme as the tramsog/class colors
    Any extras: Up to you
    I would love to have this one done, it's ment as a surprise for a friend's birthday which is in 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by Shadir View Post
    I would love to have this one done, it's ment as a surprise for a friend's birthday which is in 2 days
    There is a week cooldown for bumps. You're bumping every single day. The excessive bumping is more hindering you than doing you any favours.

P.S. Your signature is too large for this forum, so you'd most likely get an infraction + have it removed unless you sort it.