Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    There is a week cooldown for bumps. You're bumping every single day. The excessive bumping is more hindering you than doing you any favours.

P.S. Your signature is too large for this forum, so you'd most likely get an infraction + have it removed unless you sort it.
    One bump I did was because I added something and the other one that I just did is because I would love to have it before wednesday, otherwise I don't have anything to give him and he'd love to have a signature for his char.

Can't really wait a week to bump that signature if I have 3 days time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadir View Post
    I would love to have this one done, it's ment as a surprise for a friend's birthday which is in 2 days
    I was going to do this, since you need it so soon... but I literally can't do anything with this face -

*shivers*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    I was going to do this, since you need it so soon... but I literally can't do anything with this face -

*shivers*
    His char's face does look pretty damn weird, Is there a possibility to change it to a face that looks a bit similar?

He still has to look old but not as weird as in the image, that's what he was going for as name Oldwidedruid
    Last edited by mmoc0ae8fbaa24; 2014-06-09 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post

*shivers*
    I laughed harder than I should have... Hahahahahahahaha
    Signature requests: Open

Quote Originally Posted by Shadir View Post
    I would love to have this one done, it's ment as a surprise for a friend's birthday which is in 2 days
    There are loads of reasons why I shouldn't have done this, but I loaded him into WMV and loved his face! He has so much character

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    There are loads of reasons why I shouldn't have done this, but I loaded him into WMV and loved his face! He has so much character
    Shyama has a beautiful soul, never laughs at poor old night elves (unlike LadyAurelia... and me). And even makes a beautiful sig to that wrinkly druid.

PM requests: closed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    That is amazing, thank you very much for these, he'll love them

There is a week cooldown for bumps. You're bumping every single day. The excessive bumping is more hindering you than doing you any favours.
    I don't mean to be rude, but it's probably a better idea to remind people of the rules occasionally like this rather than just ignoring them just as Ely did here (thanks Ely! ). Same with telling people why their 3week+ requests aren't being taken. Do they need to change something with their request? Do people just not like the idea? Is it too much work?

Once again, just trying to help EVERYONE out here, because feedback is always appreciated on both sides and the artwork being done in here is too great to get mad about. ^.^
    Last edited by Asiel; 2014-06-09 at 05:29 PM.
    Signature and Avatar by maybenotquiteasheavy!

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Nute <Surge> twitch.tv/nutetv
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Nute/simple - mog on armory
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Nutepriest/simple - T5 with T7 helm, or hide helm
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Nutedruid/simple - T1 with T4 helm
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Nuteshaman/simple - Zul'gurub/Zul'aman int mail set
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Nutemo/simple - armory mog is good, hide helm
    Helm visible: variable
    Your pose: I am fully open to no pose or any that you feel suits
    General colour scheme: Healer themed, open to your creativity
    Any extras:
    Multi character design as I play the healer role rather than a specific class

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Twitch stream surround, covering chat box on bottom left with a frame for webcam + bottom right chat cover with graphic styled same as above signature
    Visible text: Nute <Surge> twitch.tv/nutetv
    Logo/Character: Characters as per signature
    General colour scheme: Same as signature
    Specifics/Extras: Open to your creativity regards to surround.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carefacez View Post
    Signature Request

Feel like I should probably have a newer signature after I changed my name a few months ago... Thank You in advance

Visible text: Name - "Beargor"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Beargor/simple
    Gear set: I would like the druid Challenge Mode armor set in this signature. It has not been showing on the armory at all for me.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Does not matter, I'll let you decide.
    General colour scheme: Anything that matches the set, would prefer green.
    Any extras: The only extra request I have is that you incorporate Bear form into this signature, preferably with the Incarnation buff applied, but I'll let you have the final say in that.
    I think this one hasn't been done yet. I claimed it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Hello!

I would like an avatar and a signature if possible.

Visible text: Name "Chanzumi" and server "Silvermoon"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory. Screenshot.
    Gear set: If it can be Tier 15. And if the color can be the one in the link. Thanks!
    Helm visible: No please.
    Your pose: Artist's choice.
    General colour scheme: If you can make it so it fits the Mistweaver spec? Anything else I leave up to the artist.
    Any extras: Same thing as the "General colour scheme".

Thanks in advance!

(Non-MMO-Champion use.)

(MMO-Champion use.)

(Avatar.)

Hope ya like it. If not, feel free to request again.

Banner
    Size: It looks like 1090 x 185?? Here is the site, there are no dimensions listed anywhere from shivtr.
    Visible text: Persona Magi Proudmoore US
    Logo: n/a
    General colour scheme: Any, completely up to artists' discretion. The site is linked above so you can go off of that if you want, or of the characters, really, fully up to you!
    Specifics: I would really like to have the GM's and founding members' characters in there. The GM & headshot, in current transmog set with helm showing; CO-GM & headshot, in this set with this as the helm (showing obviously); first officer & headshot, in this set, including the belt because he was lazy and forgot to transmog it since he replaced it, and with helm showing; second officer & headshot, in this set without helm showing.
    I don't really care what they are doing or how they are posed like; with so many I don't want to specify a lot of little details, nothing more than their armor sets. If weapons come into the picture, just use Whimsicality's, Chairos', and Tahlla's mogged/equipped weapons, and this for Astrophine.

I would also like to request another signature. I fully understand if one person only wants to do one part of this request and that is perfectly fine by me! Even expected. I have just changed guilds and would like a new sig to reflect that. I had intended to wait till the new models came out, but unforeseen circumstances and all.

Signature
    Visible text: Astrophine <Persona Magi>, typeset however, including the <> or not. Fully up to you!
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Here & face.
    Gear set: This set with this as the helm.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Fully up to artist.
    General colour scheme: Fully up to artist.
    Any extras: Fully up to artist. She's solely a shadow priest, if that helps. I would deeply appreciate a matching avatar but understand if the artist wouldn't want to add that.
    Last edited by crowmancer; 2014-06-10 at 06:13 PM.

(Non-MMO-Champion use.)

(MMO-Champion use.)

(Avatar.)

Hope ya like it. If not, feel free to request again.
    Wow it's amazing! Ofc I like it. You even went out of your way to make two.

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    I think this one hasn't been done yet. I claimed it then.

Thank you so much, this looks great. The only I have with it is that you misspelled the name. Should read "Beargor", but other than this it looks great, and thanks for doing the 2 sig sizes and an avatar!

@Shadir

P.S. Your signature is too large for this forum, so you'd most likely get an infraction + have it removed unless you sort it.
    Even if you did one bump early keep in mind you've had 3 quests processed while a few haven't even had one processed yet. Plus giving a time limit to people who are doing this in their own free time is just a don't do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carefacez View Post
    Thank you so much, this looks great. The only I have with it is that you misspelled the name. Should read "Beargor", but other than this it looks great, and thanks for doing the 2 sig sizes and an avatar!
    You are right! How come I did not see this? Where are my glasses? And I was telling myself how a nice name for a druid, a bear in the name and then this. You are encouraged to laugh at me.
    Fixed. I hope.

PM requests: closed

You are right! How come I did not see this? Where are my glasses? And I was telling myself how a nice name for a druid, a bear in the name and then this. You are encouraged to laugh at me.
    Fixed. I hope.
    Haha, it's no problem at all. It happens! Again, thank you so much, it really looks great.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Pingpongball, Sargeras
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle. net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Pingpongball/simple
    Gear set: Full Rogue Tier 10 ICC with Legendary daggers with poison coming off them
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: I want my character leaning against a wall
    General colour scheme: Poison colors
    Any extras: thank you in advance and keep the good work up!

Signature:
    Visible text: Pingpongball, Sargeras
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle. net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Pingpongball/simple
    Gear set: Full Rogue Tier 10 ICC with Legendary daggers with poison coming off them
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: my character leaning against a wall
    General colour scheme: poison green

Banner:
    Size: 135x135
    Visible text: Pingpongball, < VANQUISHED >
    Logo: Alliance logo
    General colour scheme: Poison green
    Specifics: Just make it look rogue like haha

Bump from a week and a half ago. I know yall are busy just making sure I get a chance at some amazing artwork! Thanks in advance cant wait to see what they look like!
    Last edited by pingpongball; 2014-06-10 at 07:36 AM.

"BumpyBump " Would be amazing if anyone could help me out =) If its too much work, I'll even pay some for it

Quote Originally Posted by Komil View Post
    Hello!

I'm looking for someone to help me put my wonderful mage out on the interwebs

Wallpaper:
    Resolution:
    3840x1020
    Visible text:
    Ignitia - Blood Mage - Kazzak
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ignitia/simple
    Gear set:
    I want the current set that is found on armory. Mage challenge mode set.
    Helm visible:
    Yes please, with glowing eyes if possible
    Your pose:
    If possible, while I am casting a Pyroblast !
    General colour scheme:
    Firey fire
    Any extras:
    I want my character to the left of the picture, casting a pyroblast to a bad ass looking mob at the right side of the picture. That way the 2 screens I have will have 1 picture per screen with a pyroblast from side to side If you can go out of your mind and make the mage a bit sexy, that would be awesome

Twitch:
    What you want for your page:
    Offline picture.
    Visible text:
    Ignitia - Blood Mage - Kazzak
    Logo/Character:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ignitia/simple
    General colour scheme:
    Dark background, with firey sparks that brights up my character in the centre.
    Specifics/Extras:
    Since its a offline picture, I was thinking my mage with her head staring down in magic books studying!
    Last edited by Komil; 2014-06-11 at 07:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shyama has a beautiful soul, never laughs at poor old night elves (unlike LadyAurelia... and me). And even makes a beautiful sig to that wrinkly druid.
    I agree, Shyama has the biggest heart I've ever seen. She's always the one who picks up the stuff from the sig thread when everyone else is ticked off because of a requester not following the rules. :P And what a gorgeous sig to boot.

(MMO-Champion use.)
    These are amazing. I so wish I had your talent.