Quote Originally Posted by Sup3rvillain View Post
    Here you go:

Code:
    http://i.imgur.com/CxWSbSV.jpg
    Dude that is badass! Sick! Thanks m8

Sup3rvillain Thats great. thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Maykel View Post
    After admiring all the amazing work in here I've decided to do a request as well. Would like the two characters I play the most in.

Visible text: The name of the characters: Warrior is called Noiz, DK is called Waus.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Warrior: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Noiz/advanced
    DK: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Waus/advanced
    Gear set: Warrior full Dreadnaught's Battlegear, DK has the Tusks of Mannoroth (Garrosh shoulders). If there is space perhaps a Gorehowl added for my DK.
    Helm visible: Yes for the warrior (only got to watch out for horns not interfering with the helmet, ingame I adjusted them so you can't see them unless you view up close), no for the DK (needs my awesome haircut :P)
    Your pose: Considering I would like these 2 characters in I doubt much of a pose can be put in. Mainly want to see the head/shoulders from both.
    General colour scheme: Up to the creator, not sure what would fit best with the black-ish from my warrior's gear and the Garrosh lookalike on my DK.

Thank you very much in advance.
    4-week bump.

For drgrain. Sorry about the slight delay, it's been a long week!

Quote Originally Posted by bejavuu View Post
    Hi there! I would like a wallpaper work if it's possible.

Resolution: 1280 x 1024
    Visible text: Tsahik, Eywa's Daughter
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/tsahik/simple Female Troll
    Gear set: Use the current transmog set
    Your pose: Meditating, the pose that monks use when using Zen Pilgrimage.
    General colour scheme: I'll let it to the editor's imagination.
    Any extras: Well I would like having the four elements around me while meditating, Water, Earth, Fire & Air I'll let the editor's imagination goes crazy. And and a bluish aura surrounding me.

Lots of thanks!
    I think I have an idea for this one. Since it hasn't been snagged yet, claimed!

Deleted
    Facebook Banner & Icon
    Size: To fit: w w w. f a c eb o o k. c o m /wowhealers - Cant post links. Remove spaces!
    Visible text: WoW Healers
    Logo: None (Artist can create is he/she so desires
    General colour scheme: Related to a healers color scheme.
    Specifics: Would be great if the artist could include a few of the classes - Kinda similar to what we have now, just much much cooler. We don't prefer any specific gear sets or anything. This is basically a work where the artist can use free imagination.

Thank you very much for you help and time, and we hope that you can create something awesome for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowhealers View Post
    Facebook Banner & Icon
    Size: To fit: w w w. f a c eb o o k. c o m /wowhealers - Cant post links. Remove spaces!
    Visible text: WoW Healers
    Logo: None (Artist can create is he/she so desires
    General colour scheme: Related to a healers color scheme.
    Specifics: Would be great if the artist could include a few of the classes - Kinda similar to what we have now, just much much cooler. We don't prefer any specific gear sets or anything. This is basically a work where the artist can use free imagination.

Thank you very much for you help and time, and we hope that you can create something awesome for us.
    Seeing as I already have your paged liked on FB, I'll claim this

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

This idea came to me in my sleep last night xD for a Wallpaper 1920x1080 & 1366x768 for me and my hubby that I was hoping one of you can make.

On the LEFT would be mine and my husbands Horde toons Zaelynn and Flakluz and on the RIGHT would be our Alliance ones Pheoberiel& Kelidowsol . I'd love a Horde vs. Alliance theme with them fighting each other would be awesome.<3 Some text in the top middle to say The Dynamic Duo.
    Last edited by Shaelynn Snow; 2014-10-10 at 09:15 PM. Reason: more info
    "Me not that kind of Orc!" -- ♥ ♥YouTube ♥ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I would like a sig.

Name: Just their names, Degraz, Ironthane
    link:
    Degraz
    Ironthane
    helm: on both, display helm.
    Items: full Grievous battlepalte and dread plate. sets with belts and boots on both.
    Weapons: Weapons they have equipped.
    Pose: both, melee idle
    General color scheme: I'm thinking red and green, could look like spray paint, have the colors overlap.
    Extras. I think the retro spray paint/graffiti look would be cool.

thanks in advance, your'e all great.
    claimed

Quote Originally Posted by Dungeonravor View Post
    Dude that is badass! Sick! Thanks m8
    Np buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Tariie View Post
    Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Tarï/simple - i60.tinypic.com/8xllvn.jpg
    Gear set: Druid HC Tier 15, see above
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting a spell (arcane/moonlight/starlight)
    General colour scheme: Dark
    Any extras: Gloomy forest, be inspired of my transmog set (fireflies, spider inside the shoulder armor)

Some inspiration: schoyhan.deviantart.com/art/Gloomy-forest-158984203
    madrabbit999.deviantart.com/art/Astaroth-Gloomy-Forests-245079315
    I want to make this D: but i have 1 request atm so if you dont mind waiting i'd love to make it. Just respond to this and if you say yes its claimed and if you say no another artist are welcome to claim it

PMR
    Last edited by banan163; 2014-09-22 at 06:56 PM.

Deleted
    Requesting a signature.

Visible text: Zookeeper Spoodle, Halcyon - Al'Akir
    Armory Link: "EU(dot)battle(dot)net /wow/en/character/alakir/Spoodle/simple
    Gear, including weapon: The one that's equipped on Armory (CM-Gear with Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas)
    Helm visible: Nooooo
    Pose: Up to you! Something that looks nice!
    Color Scheme: Feel free to choose whatever you believe will look the best.

Size: Plan is to use it on this forum aswell as my guilds forum. So make it the allowed size for MMO-Champion.

Thanks in advance! <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    I want to make this D: but i have 1 request atm so if you dont mind waiting i'd love to make it. Just respond to this and if you say yes its claimed and if you say no another artist are welcome to claim it

PMR
    Thank you very much As said in the PM, I really love it! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Waldron View Post
    Signature and Avatar Request.

Hello everyone!

Visible text: Dobby
    Armory link: Dobby Twilights Hammer EU Horde (cant post armory link due to lack of posts q.q )
    Gear set: Current armor, priest heroic tier 16. With or without tabard of the lightbringer whichever is easier.
    Helm visible: No
    Pose: Sitting down with Chi Ji the crane or even a baby version of it.
    Colour scheme: Something Chi Ji colour wise or priest wise, sort of whites and reds, quite colourful but i will leave it up to your creative minds! ^.^
    Any extras: Just as long as it has a panda priest in current heroic tier, with the baby Chi Ji crane with simular colours, i will be happy, i can imagine it will turn out amazing like all the other ones you guys have done!

Just looking through some of the work that has been done im really looking forward to seeing the results!

Thanks! Dobby
    Complete!

MMO-C Sized Signature / Avatar (x2) :

Non-MMO-C Sized Signature :

I hope they're to your liking! If you need any tweaks/changes, feel free to PM me. Or if it's not your style, and you'd rather repost your request, that's cool, too. ^.^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    I hope they're to your liking! If you need any tweaks/changes, feel free to PM me. Or if it's not your style, and you'd rather repost your request, that's cool, too. ^.^
    I wouldnt even dream of doing that, these are more than what i had imagined! Excellent work!

Thankyou!

Dobby ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Waldron View Post
    I wouldnt even dream of doing that, these are more than what i had imagined! Excellent work!

Thankyou!

Dobby ^.^
    You're very welcome! Enjoy.

I'd like a big picture if it's possible ( Wallpaper)

Heya!

Visible text: Misery
    Armory link: Misery Twilights Hammer EU Horde (cant post due to new acc)
    Gear set: Armory gear. Weapon: Grieving Spellblade (No tabard)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Pose: Running towards screen (With swords at hand). Or fighting next to Xuen baby.
    Colour scheme: Something to fit my transmog i guess purpleish and black.up to you)
    Any extras: I'd like to be somehow big picture if it's possible and i'd prefer to make my rogue running ready to fight or something.If you can add Xuen the baby along with me this will be awesome!!

I've seen your work and it's amazing

thank you , Misery!
    Last edited by MiseryTheRogue; 2014-09-24 at 04:44 PM.

Deleted
    Hello everyone!

Visible text: Team Sweek
    Armory link:
    Twopeq Twilights Hammer EU Horde
    Shocks Twilights Hammer EU Horde
    Kimsmiao Twilights Hammer EU Horde
    Unleashfury Twilights Hammer Eu horde
    Stoppable Twilights Hammer Eu horde
    Adalies Twilights Hammer Eu horde (cant post armory link due to lack of posts q.q )
    Gear set: Current armor on all. Dont forget my redenchant if you can, on the rogue. "bloody dancing steel"
    Helm visible: yes on the rogue and no for the rest.
    Pose:Like in the hood, being gangsta with Swedish,UK,Greek bandanas hanging from our pocket. Twopeq,Adalies - swedishbandana. Unleashfury and kimsmiao greek bandana and Shocks with a UK bandana.
    Colour scheme: Something really badass, like ghetto environment.
    Any extras: I would like it as a wallpaper .
    I know this is a very complicated thing im asking for but it would be so nice to see the results

Your art looks sick btw! keep it going

Love, Team Sweek <3
    Last edited by mmoc1d1e7979be; 2014-09-24 at 04:11 PM.

Deleted
    Complete!

Wow, absolutely loving these! Very nice use of colours and textures!

Complete!

I love that one!!
    "Me not that kind of Orc!" -- ♥ ♥YouTube ♥ ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoodle View Post
    Requesting a signature
    Non-MMOC:

MMOC:

I had to take the Zookeeper title out of the smaller version because it made it look a bit awkward, hope that's okay.
    Last edited by Ineko; 2014-09-23 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SerenitySaz View Post
    For drgrain. Sorry about the slight delay, it's been a long week!

I think I have an idea for this one. Since it hasn't been snagged yet, claimed!
    Hi! Sorry Serenity for the delay. I still can't send PM's so I'll reply you here.

The new troll model should be fine.
    Just the crown, no the the skull effect.
    Any font that suits the project the most. I'm not picky.

Thank you for your time and work. I apologize for the delay I was very busy these past few days.

Cheers!

Bejavuu.