7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    Claimed ^^ and Done!

NoneMMOC

MMOC + Avatar
    Sweet Jesus this is amazing. I still stick to my previous point. Why haven't you done this before!
    That background is perfect \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    Sweet Jesus this is amazing. I still stick to my previous point. Why haven't you done this before!
    That background is perfect \o/
    Thank you Leafsong!
    It is actually just the wow spirit healer wallpaper :P

PM request:

@alyajna

Quick question before I submit my request, would you do 2 forms of the same character? Being a worgen I was thinking of having both human form and worgen form in the wallpaper.
    I'd really count that as two characters since I have to do the same amount of editing if it were two characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    PM request:

Wow that is just amazing
    Twitch Twitter Signature by Winter Blossom

PM request:
    aaaaah my precious rogue looking hotter than ever!

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    Yeah, she does an amazing job. Still in total awe on how good my holy paladin looks :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    That's the exact same transmog my rogue uses. I remember before WoD being in Shrine and having another rogue run up to me in the exact same transmog as well. It looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Merilwen View Post
    Yeah, she does an amazing job. Still in total awe on how good my holy paladin looks :P
    A while back I convinced Aly to make me a wallpaper when she was doing the Guild Wars style ones and it's been my phone cover for probably about a year now :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    That's the exact same transmog my rogue uses. I remember before WoD being in Shrine and having another rogue run up to me in the exact same transmog as well. It looks awesome!
    I've only ever seen one person with it before, and in the end only the shoulders were the same, I love the transmog so much, worked pretty damn hard on it too haha, good to see someone else appreciates the amazingness of the druid-rogue

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Thank you everyone! ^_^
    pm request:

Completed request - 2 versions, one glamorous and one more businesslike:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Non MMOC size signature:

PS - Beautiful wallpaper again Alyajna
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Hi My niece Leafsong linked me to this thread as I've been looking for a nice Wallpaper for my work Laptop. I'd get it for my Pc but it's a 42" screen lol. She has said that there's a 2 week Cooldown and that you may look at our characters and see we share the same achievement points. We share the same email address as her mother wouldn't let her play when she was younger unless I supervised her account! Kids now-a-days. Get addicted to too much!

My niece said that Alyajma makes some of the best wallpapers and I found you have requests open. So I'd like to post one

@Alyajma

My Laptop screen's resolution is 1600x900. It's too small, I'm hoping to get that fixed! Lol.

Visible Text: Starcaller Rhiya I remember joining a PuG group to get that. We failed every time, he did feed off my tears!

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Rhiya/advanced

Gear (If different from armory): Well, my niece said that the level 60 Naxxramas gear might take some hand painting. And I have just began to collect the gear (The Redemption Set) and lack the legs and boots with Tabard of Brilliance. But if you can do those, I'd be grateful. If you don't wish to hand paint and want something a lot better. I'd love the Paladin Challenge Mode set with Tabard of Frost or Tabard of the Lightbringer. My Nephew has it and I think it looks very cool! Can the weapon also be Abaddon from Yogg'Saron. I never saw that drop when I used to raid on my Warlock. It's as though it doesn't exist lol.

Weapons shown: If it goes with the design, I would love it shown.

Cape shown: No thank you

Reference pose, if any: I have found someone's work and found it very cool and would be something 'Paladin-y' and I hope these are good references click I know this is a Priest. But the design of this is something I also like. click and lastly, here's another reference click

Pose style, if preference (action, relaxed such as hovering, etc): there's no preference

Color preferences: I would like some blues and some light Paladin colours. (Yellows and Golds)

What type of setting (the background): Stormwind Cathedral, Throne of the Four Winds, Algalon the Observer's room or the Lich King's throne room please

Extras (wings, big hair edits, pets, etc): I would love some wings as my Paladin is Retribution. Whether they're open or closed if up to you.

Thank you in advance if you choose to do this
    Last edited by mmocaee1cbe1ec; 2015-05-05 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Forgetting to add an area setting.

Thank you everyone! ^_^
    pm request:

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Completed request - 2 versions, one glamorous and one more businesslike:

Non MMOC size signature:

Non MMOC size signature:

PS - Beautiful wallpaper again Alyajna
    You both are just amazing, great jobs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stinnay View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Stinpy, Bane of the Fallen King. with <Impervious> under the name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tinpy/advanced
    Gear set: ICC Red DK gear. With the Challenge Mode Polearm.
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: I was thinking something to do with the frozen throne, maybe sitting on it or something. im not very artistic and would like to see what you guys come up with.
    General colour scheme: The ICC blue, and maybe some blood red if you can fit it, if not the frozen throne blue would work
    Any extras: Sindragosa was always one of my favorite things about death knight lore, so maybe a bone dragon flying around or at my side, of course if its possible.

Thanks a ton in advance for all the work you put in this.
    Bumping for update from what i read on a previous post. about mythic gear not being able to be used.
    Mythic gear. This isn't a won't do, it's a can't do. WMV is not loading these models for anyone.

Alright you amazing artists I am back for another request because I tried on my own and failed, also I love the one I currently have that was made here. I need one for my druid as well so I will send out the request

Signature:
    Visible text: Thirdeyez- Zul'jin
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...irdeyez/simple
    Gear set: what my guy is currently wearing
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: any pose that would show my shoulders
    General colour scheme: Nature loving druid
    Any extras: I love the yellow cat forum. If it gets to cluttered don't worry about it. but that would be a nice touch.
    Signature made by Gamelol-MMO-C

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    Claimed. I'll start working on it after work.

I'll take a crack at it. May take a couple days due to RL commitments though.

Side note, my birthday is next week and I'm getting a WACOM tablet for it. Super excited!
    Take as long as you need, I heard this 'real life' can get in the way sometimes it must be a bother! Thanks for taking the time.

Happy upcoming birthday

Finished with PM request

NoneMMOC (use for guild)

MMOC + Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by opeth150 View Post
    Alright you amazing artists I am back for another request because I tried on my own and failed, also I love the one I currently have that was made here. I need one for my druid as well so I will send out the request

Signature:
    Visible text: Thirdeyez- Zul'jin
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...irdeyez/simple
    Gear set: what my guy is currently wearing
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: any pose that would show my shoulders
    General colour scheme: Nature loving druid
    Any extras: I love the yellow cat forum. If it gets to cluttered don't worry about it. but that would be a nice touch.
    Heey! Good that you like my last one. You were actually my first sig I ever made for someone else
    I'll make this one for you too, if you don't mind (as I am better now!) so claimed!

And done!

noneMMOC

MMOC+Avatar
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-05-05 at 04:52 PM.

PM request:

I'd really count that as two characters since I have to do the same amount of editing if it were two characters.
    Darn I will have to come up with something else then :/

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkleclaws View Post
    You both are just amazing, great jobs!!!
    Thank you Sparkle

And another request finished:

Non MMOC size signature:

Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    Finished with PM request

NoneMMOC (use for guild)

MMOC + Avatar

Heey! Good that you like my last one. You were actually my first sig I ever made for someone else
    I'll make this one for you too, if you don't mind (as I am better now!) so claimed!

And done!

noneMMOC

MMOC+Avatar

AWWWW damnit. now which one to choose. You made them both amazing. way to make it hard for me to choose
    Signature made by Gamelol-MMO-C