Re: [Photoshop] Signature request (Read Before Requesting)

Quote Originally Posted by Vrachara
    Very nice looking thread, I'd like to give it a whirl as I've been on the lookout for a good signature for ages now

Name/Guild/Server/Faction: Vrachara, Hotfixed, Nordrassil Europe, Alliance
    Gender/Race/Class: Female, Night Elf, Druid
    Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...sil&n=Vrachara

Text used: Only character and guild name

Colours: Male colours, nothing pink just because she's a female . Darker shades of green and blue would probably be the best, but

it's not mandatory if you have ideas of your own. Black/very dark colours could look good as well, but really, up to the artist

mostly here.

Picture: If you can whip up something custom with the model viewer, best would be something like forms + NE in any environment

(possibly natural like forest/sky [not necessarily blue] etc., but something abstract could be awesome too). She's Feral, so using

Bear, Cat and NE forms, all three in one sig would be my first choice probably (got the black forms that come with a blue hair

colour, the one where bear looks like a skunk :P ). Flight Form along with those 3 would be brilliant as well, but might be too

much for for one sig.

Alternatively, just Flight Form as a neutral (travel/aqua=boring, so not them) form could work too, as would just the NE form,

possibly mounted (Raven Lord).

For the NE form, the gear is:
    Head, Staff: Cursed Vision of Sargeras, Twisted Visage
    Shoulders, Back, Chest: Malfurion's Shoulderpads of Triumph, Cloak of the Shadowed Sun, Malfurion's Raiments of Triumph
    Bracers, Hands, Belt, Boots: Bracers of Swift Death, Malfurion's Handgrips of Triumph, Death Warmed Belt, Acidmaw Boots

Hair: Blue
    Markings: Owl
    Face: look for dark purple lips
    Screenshot: http://img169.yfrog.com/i/vrachface.jpg/

I can dig up some screenshots that could be used in a signature, if needed, just PM me. However, I'd much rather see something done

with Model Viewer, as it allows more freedom to the artist, as opposed to a static picture

Signature size: Preferably up to around 130-140 pixels in height and about 600 pixels in width (width not as important, just some

standard signature height/width ratio )

Looking over the completed sigs post, the styles which I fancied most is something like

Would prefer a slightly different colour on the cat side, but could live with it as it is tbh

Anyway that's it, sorry for the huge amount of info, but figured "better too much than too little" :>

Cheers in advance!
    Vrachara
    Didn't see anyone claim this yet...so I guess I'll take it on

Deleted

A PM from a very patient person:

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh
    I sent this request to Kaschsten a while back but her computer exploded or something and she's no longer doing any requests.

Name: Kumduh the Insane
    Server: Stormrage US

I'd like an insanity themed signature for my human dk.
    http://img33.imageshack.us/i/dkhead.png/ is what his head looks like.

As for gear, I'd like him in:
    Shoulders: Thassarian's Pauldrons of Triumph
    Chest: Thassarian's Battleplate of Triumph
    Belt: Girdle of the Impaler
    Legs: Thassarian's Legguards of Triumph
    Boots: Greaves of the 7th Legion
    Gloves: Thassarian's Gauntlets of Triumph
    Cape: Varian's Furor
    Weapon: Greatsword of the Ebon Blade

For the insanity bit, I'd like for the dk to be fighting a faceless one (the kind from the yogg fight) while behind the dk a small tentacle is poking up out of the ground and trying to wrap around one of his legs.

Size should be close to the 100x500 mark, feel free to be flexible on that.

Normally I turn these down since all too much is going on and it's hard to balance (do remember a signature is here to show your char), but this request had all the information one could crave and it's a person who have waited for a long time. Couldn't say no.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by shorterstuff
    I would just like a fairly simple warlock one with maybe my character doing Hellfire with my imp firing a fireball next to me With my name and Guildname on it only. but i would like it in Full tier 8 gear if possible
    Thanks
    You did not get any of what was written above, did you?
    Read your request again... Do you have ANY idea what is wrong with it?

I'll give you a hint what it lacks:
    Name, Gender, Race, Class, Guild, Server...

Hey wonderful artists!

Had a sig made for me previously wich rocks.

Was wondering if anyone wanted to spice up my guilds website logo.

Horde guild on Agamaggan EU

Here is the one we are currently using:

As you can see its not something that makes you go omg what a piece of art!

Im not a creative guy but if it`s possible to get a ship into it and maybe do it with a WOTLK theme. Im not sure about the size of it so maybe do it in the same size as the previous one?

Thanks in advance!

// Khoii

Taking PM requests for Signs. Provide close up screenie and what you want it to look like.

And here we go...everything you asked for...and your right it does look alittle busy but looks pretty good. Hope you like it!!

Quote Originally Posted by FrostHate
    I was experimenting on a UD Rogue sig when i read this.
    This was the result:

But if you insist to be without the helmet and in "mut" stance i'll give it to some1 else. :P
    Just let me know :]
    Amazing work, skip the mute animation lol, this is perfect! The only request I have if you would be gracious enough to edit it would be the name, you have it as Fadelol, but it's Faedelol (my original alli rogue of 4 years was named Faede). Frosthate is my new hero!

Quote Originally Posted by rhox22
    And here we go...everything you asked for...and your right it does look alittle busy but looks pretty good. Hope you like it!!
    Wow, you got it all in there, very nice work mate, thank you (especially love the bird from in the background, as small a detail as it is!)

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    You did not get any of what was written above, did you?
    Read your request again... Do you have ANY idea what is wrong with it?

I'll give you a hint what it lacks:
    Name, Gender, Race, Class, Guild, Server...
    Hey sorry was at work and had to close it down posted it but was planning to edit sorri

Name: Shorterstuff
    Class: Warlock
    Race: Gnome
    Guild: No Added Sugar
    Server : Dentarg

As i said I would just like a fairly simple warlock one with maybe my character doing Hellfire with my imp firing a fireball next to me With my name and Guildname on it only. but i would like it in Full tier 8 gear if possible
    Thanks
    i dont want really anything fancy just a nice basic signature that looks smart.

Also here is my armoury link

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Shorterstuff

hello, i'm looking for a signature, here u are the datails:

Name: Amilkare
    Race: Human male
    Class: Paladin(retribution)
    Gear: Tier2
    Server: Lightbringer(eu)
    Phrase: "it is a good day to die"
    More details: about the background color i have no idea(maybe same mix as the tier) btw if possible i wonder the symbol for humans, the one for the alliance but absolutely u choose...so "enchant" me

i'm waiting for many reply^^ and hope it is possible!
    thx to all that want to help me,
    bb and have fun

10+ Year Old Account

Hi this is yet another request for a signature pic

Name: Bamahut
    Race: Human Male
    Class: Retribution Paladin
    Server: Bloodhoof US
    Guild: Pulse
    Catch phrase: Bamahut, hand of Ragnaros

Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...hoof&n=Bamahut

http://au.geocities.com/nielsbrindea...009_022107.jpg

I would like as a background a MC feel to it with Ragnaros close up so you can clearly see his face and a bit of his Legendary Mace, and Me on the right facing to the right also (not to make it look like I'm fighting him, more to look like his fighting with me) and being in the 2 hander ready stance, if it's possible.
    Yep I'm guild-less because of toxic elite-jerks in my old top raiding guild. Why can't we all get along like normal human beings?

Quote Originally Posted by dmout2004
    Amazing work, skip the mute animation lol, this is perfect! The only request I have if you would be gracious enough to edit it would be the name, you have it as Fadelol, but it's Faedelol (my original alli rogue of 4 years was named Faede). Frosthate is my new hero!
    Sure , here it is + teh sig for the other rogue:

Because some things are just worth fighting for.

Deleted

PM request:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic
    was thinking if you could make me a guild sig or what you call it, for use on guildomatic

was thinking of something with all 5 races in t9

with a
    Night elf female druid: preferably mine which uve allrdy made
    Dwarf male rogue: also in t9 and with some toc axes, if having weapons, black beard
    Human female paladin: red long hair
    Gnome female mage: dunno if sitting on teh shoulder of some1 or i dont know
    Draenei female shaman:

basicly what i was thinking, and i rly think that u could make it cool, also i dont know about the background but i guess toc or ulduar theme

and would also be nice if it said Alacrity (the guild) and Quel'thalas (the server)

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic
    I rly liked what you did with my sig, and some1 else took up this post but i didnt like the same way, this is for a friend which dont have mmo-champ (nab), would be nice if you could make it like mine but in a lighter theme, see below

Asking from a friend without mmo... geez... he loved my new sig so he wanted one

Name: Abbendis
    Server: Quel'thalas
    Guild: Alacrity
    Human Paladin

hes human female with light skin and red hair

hes very into roleplaying, so if the background could be something with the scarlet onslaught theme or banner and him being like a holy knight with light on his weapon... dunno about weapon, should just be light around it like an enchant or something if you know what i mean

and also he should be in t9 but without helmet so your able to see his face

Time for me to request something:

Name: Ðç (Alt codes, 0208 for the Ð on ur numpad while holding alt, 135 for the ç)
    Realm: Stormreaver (Would like this to not be included)
    Race: Blood elf
    Class: Paladin
    Background: Something in the Blood Knight's lore, Im thinking their symbol on a banner behind, surrounded by light or sumthin, or perhaps Silvermoon in all it's glory?

Im thinkin' something as it is a prot paladin, an animation of Holy Shield, but I don't know, I think some of you guys are more creative than me, but anyway, I got some pictures of what I would like the sig to wear:

Default: http://img9.imageshack.us/i/pala1o.jpg/

Holy shield from front: (I don't know, this might inspire someone of you, I like how it looks atleast:

http://img32.imageshack.us/i/pala2.jpg/

http://img32.imageshack.us/i/pala3.jpg/ The one that I think came out the best, although, use your imagination, mine is all out

http://img32.imageshack.us/i/pala4.jpg/ Just to show how it looks when you actually put the shield up, without all the light thingie

Hi there, I really admired all the cool sigs people have on here so I really want my own.

Name: Honsou
    Race: Draenei
    Class: Shaman (resto)
    Guild: Can't Quit You

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...elgun&n=Honsou

http://s908.photobucket.com/albums/a...109_083817.jpg

I'd like something green and blueish. Maybe a tidal wave in the background. I'd also like my guild name to be in it, not too tiny. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FrostHate
    Sure , here it is + teh sig for the other rogue:

Very nice, ty.

Deleted

2 PM requests.

^^ Thank you again. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti
    Would like to thank you again, great work.

Made by Caiti, love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Khoii
    Hey wonderful artists!

Had a sig made for me previously wich rocks.

Was wondering if anyone wanted to spice up my guilds website logo.

Horde guild on Agamaggan EU

Im not a creative guy but if it`s possible to get a ship into it and maybe do it with a WOTLK theme. Im not sure about the size of it so maybe do it in the same size as the previous one?

Thanks in advance!

// Khoii
    I maked this one for you hope you like it I had fun making it ;D Yaaaargh

Quote Originally Posted by Sporatik
    I don't want my nice suede chair to smell like ass and nutsack.
    Photoshopshit: http://s635.photobucket.com/albums/uu80/Dakung_01/?albumview=slideshow

I think my request was wayy to specific for anyone to want to do, for that i apologize lol. I think ill leave it up to the artists to express themselves and do it however they like . so again the info is;

Name: Silversteìn
    Race/sex/class: Male Belf Pally
    Guild: Static
    Server: Malorne

Details: if you could make a background darker..ish?. The pally using avenging wrath, in t9 minus the head piece wielding the relentless axe. rest is up to you.

Thanks again