Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Quote Originally Posted by Lithios
    I would like to request on of the Artist for a signature. I am requesting a picture of a troll rogue. Gear is T10 and i dont know if you can do special tabards but I wear the LowerCity tabard. Green is the current color that i am using for my character. Character can be seen at my armory. Thanks a lot in advance an i will be checking this regularly.

Lithios
    Troll
    Rogue
    Gul'Dan

THANKS!
    Referring to your armory, while not even linking it ... definition of lazy to be honest.
    Anyway no information means random signature. You only mentioned green, so green is what you get.

To start off I suppose I will just list out some general info.

Name: Sabriêl (alt code is 0234)
    Class: DK
    Race: UD
    Realm: The Forgotten Coast
    Guild: Red XIII
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Sabri%C3%AAl

As for the sig itself. I would like my character to be in the middle, in the pose I have saved on the armory if possible. I would like the background to be the Death Knight starting screen, or some platform in Icecrown, darkened and/or...cloudy is the closest thing I can think of. I would also like a sort of swirling mist, like Path of Frost, around my character. For armor, I would like the basic T10, with no helmet, and no weapon.The only other thing I can think of would be just my characters name, perhaps in the Diablo font, or something else sort of dark and evil looking, but still smooth, right under my character.

If I have forgotten something, or you would like some more information, I would be glad to elaborate on something in a PM.

EDIT: I don't care much about the size. As long as it's not ridiculously tiny, and fits within the rules, I am just fine with it.

Thanks in advance.

PM Requests:

Hi I think it's some really great sig.. you guys/girls make...
    could I req. one aswell?

Name: Terníng
    Class: Rogue / Male / Undead
    Server: EU / Mazrigos
    Guild: Kødbyens Psykohelte
    Title: of The Nightfall

I have a link to my amory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Tern%C3%ADng
    And if it could be without the helm.. it would be awsom..

Thank you in advance..

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnglory
    No it isnt.
    Gender, Gear you want to be wearing, guild name etc etc etc
    Try again
    Yes it is.
    Moonkin form retard
    Try again

[quote=Safhira ]
    PM Requests:

Safhira, I love it, seriously thank you so very much, *hugs her new signature*

THANK YOU!

Tay x

Quote Originally Posted by Tancron
    Yes it is.
    Moonkin form retard
    Try again
    In his original post, he didn't mention he wanted it in moonkin form, he just said he was one. He said the form after.

Don't call people retards when you can't read carefully yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Terning
    Hi I think it's some really great sig.. you guys/girls make...
    could I req. one aswell?

Name: Terníng
    Class: Rogue / Male / Undead
    Server: EU / Mazrigos
    Guild: Kødbyens Psykohelte
    Title: of The Nightfall

I have a link to my amory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Tern%C3%ADng
    And if it could be without the helm.. it would be awsom..

Thank you in advance..
    Gear off the Armory? Background ideas? Signature composition?

First time poster, long-time reader. I would like to begin posting as I feel that I can contribute to these forums in some way or another.

Character name: Thilia
    Female Blood Elf Paladin.
    Realm: Auchindoun
    Guild: Into The Void
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ndoun&n=Thilia

SS of character (for hair color and style): http://tinypic.com/r/33fc9hc/6

I was browsing through the pages of this amazing work and there are endless things that can make a sig.

Description: First off, I just finished off my Shadow's Edge (yay me) so I'd very much like that to be a part of my sig. I also very much like the t10 shoulders and the general look of paladin t10. I'm rockin' the red haircut (see tinypic link) and I very much like it the way it is (I usually don't show my helm). I think it would be cool to have the background be a blur of the paladin t10 colors (brownish red/yellow) and show just my shoulders, weapon and face of my character with my name and guild to a corner. An example; my paladin taking up the left side and having Thilia <Into The Void> in the top or bottom right corner. I'm not exactly a fan of how female Belfs hold their 2hs so I was wondering if it was possible to put her in a cooler battle stance, maybe a custom one. If that is too much or too much work, then maybe the female human model.

Hopefully that isn't too much but the thread says to be descriptive. My father is a designer and he loves it when he gets to throw in his own flair so it would be awesome if an artist picked this up and was able to throw their unique touch to it. A question though, any chance that you can rock two of these sigs? Because I have an SPriest that i play just as much that I'd like to show. If not, then its cool.

Thanks in advance and let me know if you need more (or less) information or even more specific information!

Belf. Again.

Here you go evo ^^
    Hope you don't find this one girlish..

7/7 HC!!

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira
    PM Requests:

Thanks Safhira, I really love the signature.

@ thallia: i just used PS after some years so if it isn't up to your expectation no problems:

Quote Originally Posted by Amuno
    In his original post, he didn't mention he wanted it in moonkin form, he just said he was one. He said the form after.

Don't call people retards when you can't read carefully yourself.
    In his original post, he stated he was a horde boomkin, and didnt specify looks...

dumbasses on these forums can't take a hint?

Ok so i would like sig with Undead Death Knight in tier 10 ilvl277 set (the red one) and with Shadowmourne. Helmet on ofc and tabard of undercity. My nick is Devizz, it would be nice if font of nick would be red/bloody so everyone can spot from it that iam blood DK. Next to my nick i would like to see title: The Kingslayer. On background, Frozen Throne and me delivering killing blow to Arthas. Thanks in advance!

[/quote]

Yes.. just the gear that im wearing..
    Background?? maybe som drak green mist kinda thing.. im open for everything... but perfer dark..
    other than that.. you have free hands..

Quote Originally Posted by Memorïa91
    Here you go evo ^^
    Hope you don't find this one girlish..
    Finaly alot better,
    now stop slacking on tanking!

Name: Tremors
    Title: Elder
    Race: Tauren Male
    Class: Shaman
    Server: Deathwing
    Guild: -------------
    Gear: Remember the shaman gear with kinda lava vines going up and down the clothing, yeah, i want that Smiley You can see the shoulders on my armory, so if you can find more of that, and also the cool kilt n stuff, please include that.
    Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ing&cn=Tremors

Basicly i want to include two things, the meaning of Tremors, wich is minor earthquake or shake, and lava, yeah, throw in some lava, lava burst, lava gear, lava lava lava Smiley

EDIT: Ive gotten lots of new gear nauw, alot of cloth, buuh. Anyways, dont include the cloth or kirin tor tabard, y know, the lava gear, thanks! Also, i updated armory, somehow i linked to a druid on US servers :S

Thank you!
    Submit your guide or tutorial and win prizes!
    Guides for everything Minecraft! HowToMakeAMinecraftServer.com - Click to see more!

PM Requests:

Signature Request:

Name: Ragefist
    Character specifics: Orc Male, Shaman Enhancement
    Gear: Would like him in this gear http://www.wowhead.com/?profile=20763922 (no cloak showing, and helmet shouldn't be showing either)
    Signature:
    I would like a destruction themed signature, where red and black would be the colors that shows most dominantly on the signature.
    On the signature I would like my character on one side with the melee idle animation holding out his axes ready to jump his target.
    Asides this I wouldn't want anything to be too specific, so anything abstract or grunge like is really cool with me.
    As for text I would like the following to be present on the picture; Ragefist, Enhancement Shaman, Kor'gall

I hope you will be interested in making my signature

Thanks in advance!

Had one made by Caiti, so please do not work on this request thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira
    PM Requests:

Its Awesome, thanks a lot Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by obc
    @ thallia: i just used PS after some years so if it isn't up to your expectation no problems:

It's an awesome signature, pretty much what I wanted. One problem, you spelled my name wrong :<.

Edit: Edited a word.

Belf. Again.