Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Okay..I hope y'all are still available.
    I'd like:
    Albiino is a tauren male warrior who I'd like in full relentless-with 2h relentless axe "Relentless Gladiators Sunderer"
    I wish i had a screenshot but unfortunately i just switched computers so..

Albiino
    in the middle of the page
    with a torn horde banner in the background inside the plains of hellfire peninsula with a blackish haze surrounding the name,verdana font.
    Thank you so much
    ;D hope its detailed enough

PM Requests:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Name: Spritecan
    Race: Blood Elf
    Class: Paladin
    Sex: Male

want him wearing full T10 (Tirion's recoloration if possible) if not, then at least the purple paladin T10 with Bryntoll axe from 25man marrowgar. feel free to customize how hes standing and such. i also want a black/white color scheme with a faded or translucent effect

Hey,

i'd like to request a signature. see details below.

Race: undead
    Sex: female
    Class: priest
    Name: Sapia

she has a cute smiling face with the cateye makeup. not some rotting bollocks :P

I have nothing special in mind actually. she's holy, i'd like her put wearing t10.5 with frozen bonespike as weapon. preferably with helm shown.
    idea would be - it just came to my mind - that she's casting something that gives light to everything around her (like she's the light in the darkness). darkness could be drawn as something mysterious. i'd like her shown a bit closeup, either from belly to head, or from chest to head.

not sure u got what i tried to describe, but anyway i'm sure you'll do well.

thanks alot, appreciated in advance

PM Requests:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tancron
    In his original post, he stated he was a horde boomkin, and didnt specify looks...

dumbasses on these forums can't take a hint?
    Only dumbass here is you m8, if the guy wanted to be seen in boomkin form then he should have said it.
    Max size for signatures on this website is 500x100 and file size of 50kb

100px height can make it hard to get a lot of things into the signature, just a general note for everyone making requests!

Race : Draenei
    Class : Shaman
    Spec : Restoration
    Guild : Twink Factory
    Level : 19
    Sex : Male
    Dark skin , long dark blue hair. I'd like (If possible) it to be with Ten Storm Tier (Shaman T2 http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=216) without the Head Armor. Maybe casting a Healing Spell. With a Tornado on the Background. If possible make the ground be similar to Nagrand's one. The predominant color should be Blue.
    Thank you.

Race: Human
    Class: Death Knight
    Name: Imperium (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wn&cn=Imperium)
    Guild: Tranquillity
    Wearing: (http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=-243#.)
    Walking towards the camera with the lich king's remorseless winter effect(covering his feet since the set has no boots) from the HoR encounter, on an icy/dark background. Eyes letting out that cool icy smoke effect Lich king has.
    (yes, i wanna be the lich king, so what!)
    Thank you

(Edit: Added Link to character)

Quote Originally Posted by Tancron
    In his original post, he stated he was a horde boomkin, and didnt specify looks...

dumbasses on these forums can't take a hint?
    What is it to you anyway, you're not a signature maker here, we are. If we didn't think he specified enough in his first post, why do you have to get involved?

Geez, since Somnio had been banned, the amount of retards here...

Speaking as an artist, the part in bold will be very hard. Because of size, your avatar will be shrunk very small to show the feet. As in, you prolly won't even recognize it. The most we can fit in that small space and still look good is the chest up. So, I would highly suggest you rethink that part. Just warning you so you're not disappointed when the sig is made.

Quote Originally Posted by xImperiumx
    Race: Human
    Class: Death Knight
    Name: Imperium (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wn&cn=Imperium)
    Guild: Tranquillity
    Wearing: (http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=-243#.)
    Walking towards the camera with the lich king's remorseless winter effect(covering his feet since the set has no boots) from the HoR encounter, on an icy/dark background. Eyes letting out that cool icy smoke effect Lich king has.
    (yes, i wanna be the lich king, so what!)
    Thank you

(Edit: Added Link to character)

Deleted

Sorry to everyone that's PM'd me, I've had alot of irl things going on so I haven't had time to do things. Gonna try and get through a few in the coming week.

PM request -

I just installed GIMP on my laptop, and I was kinda bored, so I threw this together. If anyone wants it, send me a PM and i'll change the name etc.

Male Human Warlock.

Edit: Changed it slightly, it was too blurry.

Howdy! Challenge for ya!

Race: Cow
    Class: Druid
    Name: Nufin http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ndrak&cn=Nufin
    Guild: Moist
    Wearing: T10 + Distant Land with Mongoose Proc :P
    Would like Bear and Cat on left side with toon on right, Name, guild, on right side under toon. No helm if possible
    Mean looking prick please!

Cheers in Advance!

Hello!

I would like to get a nice signature.
    Character name: Regweld
    Guild: Asylum
    Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ard&cn=Regweld
    Realm: Bronzebeard

My idea is: The four elements on the sig. with the title "Lord of the Elements", with full T10 (the ilvl261 one), and ofc without helm.
    Thanks.

After having my bios explode cause of a virus, im back.

PM:
    with guild name:

without guild name:

PM status is open once again

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sapia
    Hey,

i'd like to request a signature. see details below.

Race: undead
    Sex: female
    Class: priest
    Name: Sapia

she has a cute smiling face with the cateye makeup. not some rotting bollocks :P

I have nothing special in mind actually. she's holy, i'd like her put wearing t10.5 with frozen bonespike as weapon. preferably with helm shown.
    idea would be - it just came to my mind - that she's casting something that gives light to everything around her (like she's the light in the darkness). darkness could be drawn as something mysterious. i'd like her shown a bit closeup, either from belly to head, or from chest to head.

not sure u got what i tried to describe, but anyway i'm sure you'll do well.

thanks alot, appreciated in advance
    Hey!

I don't know if I got what you wanted, but here it is:

Hope no one else was working on this... do you usually make a post here before you work on a request so that others know it and don't start simultaneously? ^^

Sent a request about 10 pages back not sure if it was picked up so reposting , apologies if it has

Name: Algathor
    Class: Hunter
    Race: Orc
    Gear: Tier 10 25 Man Heroic version
    Design: Id like something a little less nature and taming animals crap, i'd prefer the darker side of the hunter , standing lone on a rooftop over a dark city . Something like that , very reminiscent of http://www.draculas.info/_img/movies/underworld_4.jpg
    Pet(optional): Maybe my cat in the background , behind me.
    Size: Regular forum sig size
    Weapon: Zod's Longbow
    Extra: Think i have covered everything , don't know how this difficult this would be for you signature wizards but i hope you can do it for me , and would be very very apreciative . Thankyou

Hey

Some awesome work in this thread so I couldnt resist joining in.

I've dabbled with Paint Shop Pro when making my own sigs and whilst they are ok I wouldnt mind something "special" if you know what I mean ? Hopefully the following info will be enough ?

Name : Raynestorm
    Title : Crusader
    Class : Paladin (Retribution- main spec, Protection - offspec)
    Guild : Denied
    Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Raynestorm (prob in prot form)
    Prefered Armour : T6 Lightbringer (I loved that set so much and was a rare raiding Ret pally in those days) but with no helm if poss (the halo sucked )
    Weapon : Warmace of Menethil (Lich King 10 man drop)

Background : Sorry for being vague but something suitably frosty, misty, frozen throne(ish) to bring home the idea of progressing towards the Lich King (a big goal for my small guild).

Other than these bits I am open to suggestions really I like the idea of pointing out of the signature image (towards Arthas maybe) but then you lose the weapon....choices choices.

Anyways anything will be gratefully received

Hey.

Name: Rastá
    Race: Troll
    MS: Resto
    Server: Stormscale

Im a resto shaman, so i would like a signature with a troll shaman in t10,25 (Item lvl 264) casting Riptide and with Water shield on :P
    The background could be some Lightning stuff on 1 side and some Nature stuff on the other side and my name and server name somwhere on it, could also be nice ;D

My armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Rast%C3%A1

Greetings Rastá

Respectfully requesting a signature as well. The following info is as follows:

Name: Råpp ('A' is alt+134, sorry)
    Title: of the Undercity
    Class: Rogue (Combat/Sub specs)
    Guild: Coalition
    Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...s&cn=R%C3%A5pp
    Prefered Armor: Tier 10-Shadowblade
    Prefered Weapon(s): Bloodvenom Blade on both MH and OH
    Background: Something dark and sinister, a typical Rogue-theme ; would like atleast the whole upper torso visible
    Size: The normal forum size that everyone's sporting (sorry, unsure what the sizes are)

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

- Terrax