Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Hi there, first of all, what a Super great idea i love it!

I have a request also, dno if it can be done, but it would be super for me <3

It's a request for an signature/avatar.

Id like a priest, female human, with the long black hair in a pony tale - with tier 8.5 on, using a spell also, i mean, if you can get the "holy" effect on it would be imba, light and holy, if you understand what i mean.

Name: Joelene
    Guild: The Great Danes
    Realm: Al'akir

(in that order if possible)

and then ofc. with a picture like the one u discriebed if possible

Sorry about my english, and i hope you will try - Thx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Klonéx
    Mabye the white thing night elfs can pick and abit shorter hair if possible. If not you pick 1. =)
    Whats your server and guildname? If you want them included?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrol
    As mentioned by Somnio, it really would speed things up to have a high res screenshot of the character in question (if you have the gear you are requesting) I could do this one, but I can only produce images up to tier 7.5 reliably due to the current limitation of WoW Model Viewer (unless someone can suggest an alternative program with access to Ulduar gear).
    I would really love to, but my account is currently inactive due to me being poor as all heck. Im sorry, I can give you any more detail you could possibly need, if you asked though, whatever you see fit works.

I'm gonna make my request i a quick pic i made to made it easyer to say what i want(:

green=the grund, maybe STV could be nice.
    blue=the sky at night
    stars=stars (:
    moon=moon (:
    red= gnome mage male (:
    purple= N-elf rogue female

my main idea was a rogue in stealth attacking a gnome mage in the night. you can move around just as you want (: hope it not too much to ask about 8)

name: hejsa
    guild: Filthy Few of Denmark
    server: Al'akir

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanham
    Whats your server and guildname? If you want them included?
    Realm - Talnivarr

Guild Name - The Nephilim

=) Thanks for the quick response!

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Here's my own created one,

Would be awesome if someone could add:

Kevintie
    Bloodfeather - EU

Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Quote Originally Posted by Solissa
    I would really love to, but my account is currently inactive due to me being poor as all heck. Im sorry, I can give you any more detail you could possibly need, if you asked though, whatever you see fit works.
    Ok, I am going to get started on yours now, I'll do the best I can, but tier 7.5 seems likely.
    Warrior // Fury // www.redsunguild.com

Quote Originally Posted by Klonéx
    Realm - Talnivarr

Guild Name - The Nephilim

=) Thanks for the quick response!

Hope you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrol
    Ok, I am going to get started on yours now, I'll do the best I can, but tier 7.5 seems likely.
    Thanks so much, I really really appreciate it alot. If you could use T7 for the frost and t7.5 for the blood that'd be great then(Since T7 is blue and t7.5 is red). makes it easier on you.

But I really appreciate everyone that has made this thread possible, taking time out of your day to do something for a complete stranger is just awesome - And you're all amazing at it(Even some of the humor is good =P). <3

Is anyone able to get mine going :P, I would love to see one of you make one for me, would highly appreciate it. Just want T6 Blood elf pally. Any weap from T6+ Content. side to side with a S6 geared Blood elf pally, This is reall my dream Sig. =]. The background rally anythign works. icecrowny like theme or anything is fine. And of course my name and server

Name:Striek
    Server:Cho'gall
    Race: BE
    Sex: Male

Quote Originally Posted by Lacrimosa
    I'd like someone to use this image (yes, that is my own screenshot of my pally, maybe make it a bit more shiny:

She's in the beam of an elder's moonstone with a cascade of ebon roses in the snows outside Ironforge.
    The image was beautiful by itself, so I just played with the lighting a bit, fiddled with brightness and contrast, cut it to get rid of the side which was out of place and inserted your requested text. Hope you like it! I love this sort of subtle work, not a fan of busy sigs myself.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rxxkie
    Daschal of the nightfall [...] realm: Magtheridon [...] side: horde [...] guild : Baneful
    the lava thingy in OS 25 and a twilight drake behind

Hope you like it!

If anyone is looking for some guild forum signature banners, website banners, icons, and the like, here is some of my work...

Just some examples, sorry if there's too many.

E-mail is j_bonales@verizon.net

Wee, so many skilled photoshoppers here! <3

I think i give it a shot aswel :3

What i would like is a signature of:

2 characters, 2 Female Nelf Hunter + my human male paladin.
    I would like the Hunter shown with Envoy of Mortality and in Ulduar gear, without showing the helmet, the pally, i would like in T6 with Hammer of the Naaru.

Hunter name: Rodian
    Paladin name: Rodean
    Both on Quel'thalas EU realm.

As background... Your choice <3

I hope someone will make it for me!

I am gonna post my request again =)

I am wondering if anyone skilled enough would like to piff up my signature and make it more wotlk'ish?

And also make something similar for my Warlock.
    As for my Orc male warlock.. Not really sure about him. Something dark and evil with pets also maybe? You are the artist, so do your thing!

[EDIT] O i forgot to ask if anyone could make the name in this picture a little darker or make it clearer to see in any way?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanham

Hope you like it!
    Its fucking awesome! Thanks man

had to post here, this is epic!

Someone wanna have a go at mine?

Belf Female Lock name Jenóva in guild Game Over on Shattered Halls

I love the look of tier 1 so can someone do something with tht?

Thanks in advance i hope to hear soon!

Wow nice work on most of the sigs. Makes me sad I lost my copy of Photoshop when my computer fried itself. lol

If anyone is bored and would like to help out a horde. I am a 80 male Tauren Druid Moonkin on Silvermoon in Minion.
    Will provide pic when I get home and log on to do a screenshot.

http://img375.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...009220609.jpg/
    http://img196.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...009215147.jpg/
    http://img391.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...009220608.jpg/

Hai,

Want to start off by saying AWESOME THREAD! Lots of nice work, (favorite so far is the boomkin/tree one )

Also, I'd like to request a sig myself! I'd like to try to make one myself, but haven't gotten my hands on PS yet.

Anyway, I've got two characters and I love to play them both.
    First one is a ginger dwarf paladin, named Yrganjo. Self centered sig pref .
    Second one is a human priest, named Yrbanjo (LOVES HIS LIGHTWELL).
    Both characters are male, I'm open for anything so either a sig with one of them or both.

Both is on Shadowsong EU and in the guild <Raid to Nowhere>

Ty!

Would be awesommme

Please and thank you.

Tier 8 for both chars would be prefered.

Edit: Oh and the work so far is so freaking awesome, you all deserve a massive pat on the back for the stuff you've done.