10+ Year Old Account

Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Quote Originally Posted by Jibrille
    Okay, it does let me select the gear (sometimes it crashes) but the whole 'skin color, hair, face' on the top of the 'character' tab is simply not clickable +( that's pretty much the only problem I'm really having.
    Thanks! <3
    Try downloading an older version of WMV.

link

Quote Originally Posted by Vervaine
    Try downloading an older version of WMV.

link
    Woot! It's working now!
    ty all for the help! <3

edit: so here's my first tentative at something on photoshop + WMV (don't throw rocks please >.<)

I don't think it's BAD but I wish I had removed the black line that remained around her from when I used the pen tool on CS4 +( also, it is big but it's mostly cause I've been playing with photoshop, trying to get used to the tools and resources.
    Would love some feedback/friendly criticism

So much talent in this thread. I like to dabble a little in Photoshop myself but wow at your work.

I have been wanting to ask if anyone here could spare a moment to make me one =D

Ok here are the deets;

Name: Rhodekil
    Race: Night Elf
    Sex: Female
    Level: 80
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ul&cn=Rhodekil
    SS: http://s677.photobucket.com/albums/v...rrent=face.jpg

TBH I have absolutely no idea what I am looking for. I have seen so many fantastic sigs here. I guess I would like one that shows about 1/3 of my toons body (top third ofc). I would like the background to be similar to my teir, so the whole browny/bluey/greeny feel (sorry I am bad it this) but primarily brown.

Another suggestion, is possible a battlefield type theme, gun spray and dust etc, again a similar colour to the tier set.

I would like my toon be in some sort of pose, something epic, combat like.

Again sorry, I lack any artistic flare what so ever. If I have missed anything I apologise just ask and I will fix it. I am sure I will love what ever you manage =D

thank you and great work again!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Jibrille
    Woot! It's working now!
    ty all for the help! <3

edit: so here's my first tentative at something on photoshop + WMV (don't throw rocks please >.<)

I don't think it's BAD but I wish I had removed the black line that remained around her from when I used the pen tool on CS4 +( also, it is big but it's mostly cause I've been playing with photoshop, trying to get used to the tools and resources.
    Would love some feedback/friendly criticism
    A little tip for cutting out Characters from WMV produced screenshots:

Choose a background colour that is not part of the character gear. Clean up all flashyness and clouds created from the gear, often simply pausing the animation and go to Character --> Sheath Weapons will force the program to reload the gear again, and given you paused, most unwanted particles is not rendered this time. Should you encounter weapons (mostly) or gear that still renders unwanted stuff, that can also be solved and feel free to throw me a PM.

Take your screenshot/save the file. In Photoshop choose Select --> Colour Range and select your background colour. Adjust Fuzziness to make the selection more smooth. If you haven't checked the invert box in the Colour Range window, invert the selection by pressing/hitting/stroking/smashing/violate Shift+Ctrl+I (in the exact order when you are working with CS4). Ctrl+D will make you deselect your selection.

Cutting out characters made easy and pen tool can be used to bother something else.

Feel free to dump a PM with other questions and I'll see if I can't help.

- Soko

Quote Originally Posted by agelos
    Hey there everyone Missed me? :P
    Was bored and decided to take up a random request :

For those wondering, my PM is still closed.
    Looks epic man! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodekil
    So much talent in this thread. I like to dabble a little in Photoshop myself but wow at your work.

I have been wanting to ask if anyone here could spare a moment to make me one =D

Ok here are the deets;

TBH I have absolutely no idea what I am looking for. I have seen so many fantastic sigs here. I guess I would like one that shows about 1/3 of my toons body (top third ofc). I would like the background to be similar to my teir, so the whole browny/bluey/greeny feel (sorry I am bad it this) but primarily brown.

Another suggestion, is possible a battlefield type theme, gun spray and dust etc, again a similar colour to the tier set.

Again sorry, I lack any artistic flare what so ever. If I have missed anything I apologise just ask and I will fix it. I am sure I will love what ever you manage =D

I'll pick up this one

7/7 HC!!

Hello Ive been playing since vanilla got couple of 80s.. but right now i'm playing my shadow priest and im obsessed with it lol its only low level but if someone can make it all dark and mistiful would be great anyway here's details

Name: Peaken
    Race: Draenei
    Level: 45
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...drak&cn=Peaken

i like the casting animation called " General " looks pretty epic

really good sigs here i hope someone can help me thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka
    A little tip for cutting out Characters from WMV produced screenshots:

Choose a background colour that is not part of the character gear. Clean up all flashyness and clouds created from the gear, often simply pausing the animation and go to Character --> Sheath Weapons will force the program to reload the gear again, and given you paused, most unwanted particles is not rendered this time. Should you encounter weapons (mostly) or gear that still renders unwanted stuff, that can also be solved and feel free to throw me a PM.

Take your screenshot/save the file. In Photoshop choose Select --> Colour Range and select your background colour. Adjust Fuzziness to make the selection more smooth. If you haven't checked the invert box in the Colour Range window, invert the selection by pressing/hitting/stroking/smashing/violate Shift+Ctrl+I (in the exact order when you are working with CS4). Ctrl+D will make you deselect your selection.

Cutting out characters made easy and pen tool can be used to bother something else.

Feel free to dump a PM with other questions and I'll see if I can't help.

- Soko
    OMG thanks a LOT! you made my life sooooo much easier right now hahaha
    I'll be sure to post another tentative when I get home from college, but first I need to find more brushes for CS4 :x
    :3

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodekil

Ok here are the deets;

PM:

7/7 HC!!

Quote Originally Posted by Straider
    Hi there mates,

First of all let me express how brilliant your art work is ... wow ! ( I mean it)

And secondly i would love to ask you for a signature. If you would pick my request I would be really happy.

As for what i would have in mind.
    I have 3 characters that I play.
    A holy paladin, a dk tank and a demolock
    the armory links follow:
    Pala: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...thul&cn=Marlys
    DK : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...7thul&cn=Drika
    lock: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ul&cn=Dwalinka

As for the signature, if it would be possible to press all of them into one.

I can't really imagine how it would look, but my idea is to position the dk into the centre of the image with something like an frost aura surrounding it (a frost glow?), to the right the lock with shadows arround, and tha pala on the left with a slight and decent golden glow.
    The background would be kinda grey/white don't really know. But something like the walls of icecrown with some texture.
    The dk would be in a position like when he is taunting (like stretching)
    And both the pala and the lock would be in attacking positions

As I said, I don't really know how this my wierd Idea would look so I'm pretty much open to you'r creative side.

I can't recall any more points I would like to add at this point, so I leave it like this ... with all that horrible spelling.

Best regards

(fell free to PM me with ANYthing)

oh got one more question, do you make the also in BIG resollutions? Like a wallpaper ? ( 1680*1050 for example) ?
    When you make a request guys, please bear in mind the colorchoices, as for the best outcome fewer colors = more clear and less messy.

Especially regarding a merged sig with 3 chars in it, it's (IMO) not the best option to mix more than 2 colors. So might be a good idea when you post to leave the color part up to the artist, unless you have ONE particular color you wish for your sig

7/7 HC!!

My name will be Ultralol with the title "First Sergeant"!

An undead male warrior with full T10, Not T10.5 just normal Yellow T10.
    Armory= http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...le&cn=Ultralol
    And i want him with the shield from Gunship 10 man, and he need to be spell reflecting an lava burst!

Deleted

First of all, i like the work that is being done in this thread by the artists. Keep up the good work!

I am following this thread for a while now and i really want a signature myself after seeing all those beautiful ones other people got.
    So here i come with my request for a signature.

Name : Diynah
    Title : Grand Crusader
    Class : Paladin
    Race : Human (Female)
    Armoury : http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...ight&cn=Diynah
    Gear : All T10 Holy Paladin 264 if possible (not showing the helm)

I really like this style. Maybe some different edges but thats up to the artist.

Background would be nice to match the T10 colors, but i leave that up to the artist aswell.
    If its possible to make the title "Grand Crusader" smaller then the Name "Diynah" and above it.

And a last detail that would like to see is "Judgement has come" in it somewhere. If it doesnt fit or makes it look wrong then its not a problem to leave it out.

Thanks in advance to any artist that is willing to pick this one up.

I'd just like to say that i am amazed at how brilliant the work is here, it's truly breathtaking
    So i ask humbly (sp?) for someone to do me a nice sig

Name:Genestealer
    Server:Kul Tiras EU
    Raceraenei
    Classeath Knight
    Specual Weild Frost Tank

For the colour scheme,i'd like something along the lines of dark-medium shade purples and a kind of melee (idle) look to her (ya know the fierce determined look), but i am gonna throw it out there and say whatever you genius' can think of i'm cool with

This is a out-of-date screenie with old gear (i'm just returning to wow) but her looks haven't changed:-
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...estealer-1.jpg.
    I Really am at your mercy folks If you want/need anything more then feel free to PM me or whatnot

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Memorïa91
    When you make a request guys, please bear in mind the colorchoices, as for the best outcome fewer colors = more clear and less messy.

Especially regarding a merged sig with 3 chars in it, it's (IMO) not the best option to mix more than 2 colors. So might be a good idea when you post to leave the color part up to the artist, unless you have ONE particular color you wish for your sig
    Sure thing, I would mind at all, if it would be totally different from what I described as I don't really have any estetic feelings of some sort. So yea, feel free to play with it so it suites your style.

PM Request:

I'm open again for a short time. *Do not* post a request in this thread and then PM me or it will be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira
    PM Request:

I'm open again for a short time. *Do not* post a request in this thread and then PM me or it will be deleted.
    What if you posted in this thread 20 pages ago with no reply?

Sorry for the hold up with all my requests.
    I have two weeks left of class then it's over!
    However, it's a lot of pressure, and I also came down with mono again D:
    Sorry they're so late.

Quote Originally Posted by Genestealer
    I'd just like to say that i am amazed at how brilliant the work is here, it's truly breathtaking
    So i ask humbly (sp?) for someone to do me a nice sig

Name:Genestealer
    Server:Kul Tiras EU
    Raceraenei
    Classeath Knight
    Specual Weild Frost Tank

For the colour scheme,i'd like something along the lines of dark-medium shade purples and a kind of melee (idle) look to her (ya know the fierce determined look), but i am gonna throw it out there and say whatever you genius' can think of i'm cool with

This is a out-of-date screenie with old gear (i'm just returning to wow) but her looks haven't changed:-
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...estealer-1.jpg.
    I Really am at your mercy folks If you want/need anything more then feel free to PM me or whatnot

Cheers
    Hope you like it:

Request status: Open

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette
    Sorry for the hold up with all my requests.
    I have two weeks left of class then it's over!
    However, it's a lot of pressure, and I also came down with mono again D:
    Sorry they're so late.
    Hope you feel better soon.

In waiting for my request I decided to take a crack at this signature thing. I know this is too big to use here, but I figured I'd post it and see what the professionals thought of it. :3

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Qassi
    PM: (1 to go)

It's amazing! Thanks so much!