Guild name: Adaptation
    Server: Spinebreaker

This isn't so much a signature request as it is a logo request. We are reforming a previous guild under a new name.

I am looking for a all-text signature bright in color (whites/grays fine) if not reds would go well with the website as well. Wow-styled images actually overlayed on the text (so a bold font with a lot of surface area would be good). If possible I would like the background to be transparent so it lays on the website well.

Also I would like the motto "No tears, no excuses, adapt!" in smaller font below and starting at the "center" of the image and trailing off beyond the text to the right.

I hope I was descriptive enough, I have never requested one of these before.

If this is something that is not allowed/accepted, please let me know and I won't harass anyone else!

Name: Desmodian
    Guild Name: A New Hope
    Server: Garona US

wanting to have a sig made for my hunter here. Pretty much what I am looking for is a male dwarf hunter in an action pose of shooting his bow. Would like to then have my pet (the red armored wolf) jumping out from behind towards the same spot. Would like to have t10 gear on (but any good looking gear is fine), but no helm. Instead would like the middle-parted white hair with the long dual chin braids. If possible would like the bow to be Zods Repeating Longbow, but doesn't have to be. As far as backgrounds and what-not, create whatever you want. Would like at least char. name and guild, server name is optional.

Have looked at a lot of the sigs in this thread and I'm sure whoever picks this up will do a fantastic job

10+ Year Old Account
    Name: Jaymes
    Title: Kingslayer
    Guild: Blade
    server: Bloodfeather EU
    my armory: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&cn=Jaymes
    piet: img149.imageshack.us/img149/457/wowscrnshot061510094354.jpg

I would like a sig for my hunter please. What i am looking for pritty much is a sig with me and my pet in its with my name guild and server on it with a good background i am not specific about pose so much just i would appriciate helm shown . If these standards are hard to meet im happy with anything all i can make with photoshop is nothing short of garbage

10+ Year Old Account

Wink Hey

Hey i was wondering if I could grab a cool sig off of you guys

Race: Blood Elf
    Class: Rogue

I was wondering if i could get a shadowy look
    Thanks in advance guys

Quote Originally Posted by zetti View Post
    Hey i was wondering if I could grab a cool sig off of you guys

Race: Blood Elf
    Class: Rogue

I was wondering if i could get a shadowy look
    Thanks in advance guys
    An armory link would help, and what gear you would like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cazy View Post
    hehe <3 this -.- s.o. wants with his/her name on it? PM me
    I'm very sorry >.< I should check out the thread more often.

PMs:

Signature

Name: Adernain
    Title: The Kingslayer
    Guild: Messias
    Server Ghostlands EU
    Would love a signature for my tankadin. Atm would like to see him in an attack position with his shield shown, and as backround would like something redish, that would fit a blood knight, and the sumbol of Blood Knights. Included my name, title and guild name in black colour, position doesnt matter. Also please make his head to be shown
    Thanks in advance

---------- Post added 06-15-2010 at 11:19 AM ----------

Not allowed to post a link?

Hey.

I would like to request a signature

here are my details:

char name - Angelagaga - Female Blood Elf Paladin (Holy Paladin)
    guild name - Decadence
    server - Karazhan eu

I love the idea of having my character using avenging wrath (wings
    And would also like the sig to have a deck of poker cards fanned out included somewhere in its theme

I would be very grateful to anybody who could take on this sig idea - I'm not too fussy so it shouldn't be too hard to please me hehe ^.^

ty.

PS: It would be great if you could match the theme of my sig shown below...At the time this sig was made, my Mage was my main character but now my Paladin is, It would be great to have them looking similiar, but if not then I'm fine with the idea of a completely new design.
    Last edited by Sitthgaga; 2010-06-15 at 11:52 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello designers, i would request a new signature =] [again]
    v-----
    Someone made me a signature already
    I asked him via pm & this thread that
    if he could send me the signature agian, since i was using his link..
    And it seems he removed it, So i asked via PM and via the forum by that link if he can
    can send the signature again he made for me.. It seems he is not giving a reaction back on those two...

So if possible, i would like to have a new signature.

Class: Warlock
    Race: Human
    Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ion&r=Neptulon

Signature style: Warlockstyle-ish! :P
    Also i'd like to have my title on the signature too: The Kingslayer
    And the gear: full Dark Coven pieces + Helm showing.

I dont want to sound selfish or something for having an another
    signature, but atm i dont have one since Elysia is not responding back...

So anyway, if someone wanna do that signature:

Really thanks!

//edit:
    did the request to Nicolette, since he is looking for warlocks ^^.
    thought maybe report this so there doesnt come any double signatures
    Last edited by The Distortion; 2010-06-15 at 08:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMrequest:

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Wow! Fantastic!
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippoh View Post
    Let me know if you want anything changed.
    WOW thanks for the quick post! Its looks great!

The only thing i would say if its possible to have my helm showing and make the text less broad and more scriptish....

Also could you put the quote "Death is only the beginning" ( i know its cheesy)

If you dont have time dw but thanks anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by sivenom View Post
    That's like saying I can put my graphics card in my dog's skull and she'll see everything in HD tri-color sparkles. Are you really saying we can upload Rebecca Black intot heir system and scramble their defense turrets? Maybe smack on a Java RNG program and cause their weapons to self destruct. Tell you what aliens, come at me! I know C++!! /endrant

Hi.
    I'm back.
    :3 Still lf warlock requests.. k go.

Name: Lokatti
    Guild: Adaptation
    server: Spinebreaker US
    my armory: www(dot)wowarmory(dot)com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Lokatti

Looking for a signature for my warrior, prefer full wrathful pvp gear with wrathful mace charging from left to right, with the toons name, guild name and server name kind of "streaked" behind him. And the quote "No tears, no excuses, adapt!"

However, if an artist more creative than me has better ideas, please take liberty to do whatever you want.

Also if the character model could "splash out" of the normal signature graphics that would be fantastic so long as the entirety of the signature still fits mmo-champions standards. (I am aware that would mean a "slimmer" overall signature to allow for the character graphic to splash out.

On a side note, the signature request below has an image of a goblin that is exactly what I Mean by splashing out.
    Last edited by lokati; 2010-06-15 at 07:14 PM.

Hey all -
    I hope you are still kickin' in this thread, its good fun!
    That said, I've a bit of a non-standard request -

I am abroad, with a very crappy laptop for the next 8 months, but I'd really like a signature for the new forums. I've tried to give it a go myself with an online photo-shop clone, and gotten the gist of everything, but that can only get me so far. I would really love for one of you guys to rock out and take what I've got to the next level using your talents & tastes.

My shot (the concept)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ideally, I would love something where:
    ... the black (background) is transparent, so the little goblin pops up over the rest of the sig
    ... The text is roughly the same (same words, font up to you, transparency/color/location up to you)
    ... the grass / trees are still burred, but textured (or something - i love the mottled effects you guys have used in the past, so getting the "idea" of background is the goal, not necessarily the background details)
    ... The goblin as the main character - similar to how he is now, just where you would use a WoW character, use the goblin.

If anyone can help out with this, I would greatly appreciate it, and am happy to provide any more information if necessary. Please, help me make this sig *work*

As a note, I found a way to get a vector'd PDF of this if that helps, PM for it.

Regards,

Boosch
    Last edited by Boosch; 2010-06-15 at 06:15 PM. Reason: vectoring note

Borderlands sig for a friend:

Looking for any PM's, cause I'm extremely boooooreeeddd!
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

Quote Originally Posted by Boosch View Post
    Hey all -
    I hope you are still kickin' in this thread, its good fun!
    That said, I've a bit of a non-standard request -

I am abroad, with a very crappy laptop for the next 8 months, but I'd really like a signature for the new forums. I've tried to give it a go myself with an online photo-shop clone, and gotten the gist of everything, but that can only get me so far. I would really love for one of you guys to rock out and take what I've got to the next level using your talents & tastes.

My shot (the concept)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ideally, I would love something where:
    ... the black (background) is transparent, so the little goblin pops up over the rest of the sig
    ... The text is roughly the same (same words, font up to you, transparency/color/location up to you)
    ... the grass / trees are still burred, but textured (or something - i love the mottled effects you guys have used in the past, so getting the "idea" of background is the goal, not necessarily the background details)
    ... The goblin as the main character - similar to how he is now, just where you would use a WoW character, use the goblin.

If anyone can help out with this, I would greatly appreciate it, and am happy to provide any more information if necessary. Please, help me make this sig *work*

As a note, I found a way to get a vector'd PDF of this if that helps, PM for it.

Regards,

Boosch
    Might do this in the upcoming days, need to read it abit more throughly but I like the idea ^^

Edit: Sorry, this would be too much work for me to really bother. If anyone else wanna do please let them.
    Last edited by Aùssa02; 2010-06-16 at 05:58 PM.

Heya, posting to see if anyone would be interested in creating a Guild Banner for me.

Guild / Forum color scheme is Black and Red, much like the Horde colors..

Guild name is Bloodrite on Thorium Brotherhood (US) .. bloodrite.org

As you can see on our website, our current banner is a dragon and a flag with the guilds name..

I'd like something semi-similar but mostly just something with that color scheme that includes the horde symbol or something like that..

Let me know if you need more info or if anyone can work on this.

<3

Still looking for some PM's! I'm booooreeddd!
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!