Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Looks great only thing i could ask for a change would be a lil increase in the size overall but if you feel youd like to add anything cause you ran out of time then by all means finish what you want to do Smiley
    There you go

Im at University so my resources are limited but i hope you like it
    The Kanji stand for 'fight' or 'struggle'

Just like to cancel my request, made myself one. What do you guys think?

Lootasisews Sig;

Quote Originally Posted by swizal
    So i want this sig nothing big

In the pic is my character i want to keep everything she is wearing

I want the sprint picture to be in the top left corner ( i inculded what sprint looks like but i want the one of her running not the one with the white stuff poking through her body)

I also would like it to fade from white to black start light in the left top corner then fade to black where the picture of my character is "spinning" in the lower right corner

I wanted to include my Name Swazzly
    Guild Schism <----- put this info where it can fit
    server Alterac Mountains

im aiming for a blinding light that goes to black like a vanish sorta thing and be creative i think i could live with a few changes

ill have a try at this

Since there seems to be an overwhelming amount of PM's going out, I'm gonna take my shot at getting noticed in here. Do note that I already have a PM'ed request to Rayde for a sig, but that this is something a bit different.

Request: A Twitter background image to be used for a little project of mine (http://twitter.com/JavanofEgo)

Idea: Left Side: What I'd like is a Female Night Elf Rogue in full t8.5 and matching offset pieces (boots/belt will need to be recolored slightly) wielding a Daschal's Bite and a Golem-shard Sticker (MH/OH) on the left hand side. Levitating, if at all possible through modelviewer. Then, a shadowy base which represents the ground, from which thin, swirling shadowy and dark red lines envelop the character up towards the shoulders and head area, with a light blue line in between all of that which matches the twitter logo.
    Right Side: I'm a bit more fuzzy on this but something Ulduar-esque, fairly dark in the background with our guild logo (http://www.ego-wow.co.uk/) across/on top - Just the actual EGO logo, not necessarily the background ignis pic. Feel free to use any of the screenshots from the page if you like. It needs to be on a black background to match the site.

Here are the measurements so the images don't get obstructed by the feed in the middle. I do believe there's some room to play with regarding the height of the picture, but these are the generally accepted sizes according to http://www.searchforblogging.com/mic...ackground.html
    Image width: 1255 pixels
    Image height: 555 pixels
    Left graphic width: 245 pixels
    Right graphic width: 250 pixels
    File Size: 800 Kb Maximum

Made a quick doodle of the left side graphic idea, I'm sure you'll get the idea anyway ^^

The color scheme for the twitter page is already there, so please follow it roughly but it can always be changed to match the background better.

Finally, since I already have a PM request out to Rayde for a forum signature, I'd love it if Caiti took this on. I really love the detail you manage to get into your signatures and I believe you would do an excellent job with this

You'll be given full credit in a way that suits you, if its by signing your work, me adding your website URL to the site or whatever you like, you've got it.

Just made this one, what do you think?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lootasisew
    Name: Lootasisew
    Guild: Futile
    Realm: Thrall
    Class: Priest

I'd like something whimsical involving rainbows/bubbles to keep within my discipline theme (we put a lot of rainbow bubbles on people!)

I like cartooney but flashy

<3 <3 <3
    Brave attempt at CartooneyFlashyWhimsicalWithBubbles ^^

Edit: Looking one page back I noticed Omagasm has already made you one. Leaving mine up aswell

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Omgasm
    Gonna try this next

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Heres your Sig Cemetery, kinda used the same style as on of my other Sigs but I reckon it works well.

Very nice mate, just what I was looking for, but I'm not sure if I would be asking for too much if I request a slight adjustement to it.

-Is it possible to make her hold Betrayer of Humanity?
    -and please add "Ragnaros-EU" as realm

thank u.

Hey guys ,
    Was just browsing the forums and i saw this , signatures made by really talented ppl, so i wanted to make a request aswell , so here it is :

name:Curseseal (frostfire mage)
    guild: Presence of Kilrogg EU
    race:female UD

Looking forward for this !

hey ive posted like 2 or 3 times back at like page 80+ and am about to abandon but thought id add a few screen shots to help boost it a bit but what i would like is a sig and an avatar, id like it to be close to the screen shots i have provided (can provide more if needed) with Bigmits,Ragnaros-EU somewhere,and would like a black/orange abstract layout/colour scheme.

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/...ts/wowmv-3.png
    http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/...mits/wowmv.png

many thanks in advance

bigs
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Wait... There are black people in China? You learn something new everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Kids are the worst STD you can catch.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmits
    hey ive posted like 2 or 3 times back at like page 80+ and am about to abandon but thought id add a few screen shots to help boost it a bit but what i would like is a sig and an avatar, id like it to be close to the screen shots i have provided (can provide more if needed) with Bigmits,Ragnaros-EU somewhere,and would like a black/orange abstract layout/colour scheme.

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/...ts/wowmv-3.png
    http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/...mits/wowmv.png

many thanks in advance

bigs
    I'll pick up this one. Wanna try something new

My request post is back in 132 and to be more specific

I would really love it if;

Amstelkid (wow man, just wow)
    Caiti
    Undertaker (Teach me you are fucking amazing)

said would create one for me as those sigs reflect my style =).

Honestly Undertaker and Caiti are both my fave's god they are good.

Please take a look at my request. It doesn't even have to be what I asked for, just use your minds to blow everyone away =)

Quote Originally Posted by Omgasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex
    Would really like to get a signature made, sadly I can't provide you with a picture of my character due to being hacked (sadface). Would be much appreciated, who ever decides to take on this job, good luck and have fun, if anyone decides to.

Name: Kori
    Race: Gnome
    Class: Mage
    Hair style: Pink pigtails
    Guild: Keepers of the Oath
    Server: Earthen Ring - EU

I'd like it to be my mage stand in some dark place, maybe even snowy. Lighting up the place with fire in her hands.
    Would like to have her in t7.5 gear with Turning Tide if possible.
    Would also be cool if the signature could have like a comic/cartoonish style, but I'm happy with what ever.

Thanks in advance, Kori.
    Givin this a shot.
    I don't want to sound unthankful or anything, its just it have been a while since you said you'd make it and I haven't heard back from you since, so just wanted to know if you forgot to post it or something?

Your loveable gnome, Kori!

Quote Originally Posted by sixtnine
    Very nice mate, just what I was looking for, but I'm not sure if I would be asking for too much if I request a slight adjustement to it.

-Is it possible to make her hold Betrayer of Humanity?
    -and please add "Ragnaros-EU" as realm

thank u.
    Ill get right on that, 5 mins.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex
    Givin this a shot.

I don't want to sound unthankful or anything, its just it have been a while since you said you'd make it and I haven't heard back from you since, so just wanted to know if you forgot to post it or something?

Your loveable gnome, Kori!
    Sorry about that, when I got to it, I really couldnt think of anything so I left it for a while, Ill have another go, but if ya dont hear back from me it means I havent been inspired enough to make anything.

crickey how this thread has grown

Hello everyone.

Really nice and impressive work of art you guys doing here.
    I would like to make a request for a forum sig.

Something like Avya sig but with some alterations.

Char Name: Tellez
    Guild: momemtum
    Server: Grim Batol EU

hair: White
    Equip: Full Scourgestalker without helmet, Thoridal Bow(Altought i dont have it) and Lotrafen spear on the back.
    And i would like also to show my pet, a Grey Wolf name José.

The animation should be the wolf "howling" on my feet(facing the same direction) while i shoot a arrow.

Text should be in the top left corner like this:

Tellez & José
    <momentum>
    Grim Batoll EU (Smaller font size)

The colouring can be with some gradient black/ dark grey, getting darker away from my char.

Behind the name u could use a hunter mark very fadded...
    http://static.wowhead.com/uploads/sc...ormal/2722.jpg

Thank you.

[url=http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggra-portugues/Tellez/advanced]Tellez
    Retired, playing casual on alts!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldheart
    Coldheart's Request Sigs Vol.1
    Worked on these all night....I hate you.....I hate you all! >
    j/k enjoy your signatures =)

Sorry if I got your armor mixed up :-X
    OMG, thats awesome, thankyou so much

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

@Fanzer

Hope you like it

Quote Originally Posted by lixlix

Xallendria + Alixina
    Exodar us
    Female Draenei

I would appreciate it..

Thanks in advance
    Not exactly what you asked, I don't know if someone else made you a sig but here we go:

It's been a while I didnt touch photoshop nor did sig so sorry if it's not that pretty =/

Quote Originally Posted by Solidhunter
    hi ;D

can anyone of you photoshop artists make me a cool sig
    here's some info

Char name : Solidhunter
    Race : Night Elf
    Realm : Grim Batol
    only

ideas:
    - i would like to have my hunter with full t7.5 set and my gun to be shown if possible [ envoy of mortality ]
    - a cool dark background from OS with the lava effects if possible
    - also here is a picture of my character [ you can use it or not ;D ]
    http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7...1209213649.jpg

Thanks in advance <3 ;D
    hmmm