Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Name: Saínt
    Race: Dwarf Male
    Class: Priest
    Title: Starcaller
    Gear: Priest Tier 6
    Background: I was looking for something more to the dark side so that the Shoulders + Head would stand out. As long as it looks bad ass i'm fine with w/e you choose. Ah, and I would also like ( if possible ) that on the right side of the Sig there was a ( Cool looking ) Cherry tree "dropping" leaves towards the avatar that would be on the left side of the sig, i would also like that in the picture it would only appear from the chest up.
    Font: Whatever you feel that suits the sigs, again if it looks bad ass, gief plox!

So.. to sum up i would like a Signature that looked "Japoneseish" with a dark backgroud with Pink leaves sort of floating towards the left side and a text with a cool font "Starcaller Saìnt"

Hope i'm not asking for too much,
    Thanks in Advance, Saìnt

Deleted
    Hey guys,
    i have been following the request a signature thread for a while and i really love the art work of you guys keep it up.
    Now i have been looking through some art compilations of some people and i didnt come across an avatar/signature for a male Dwarf hunter and it seemd cool to have one of those along with the other beautyfull pieces so here it goes:

Character name : Entio/Radditz ( id love to have both of them on the signature, because i changed my character name a while back, due server transfer.)
    Race: Dwarf male
    Server: Dragonblight
    Title: The light of dawn
    i would love to get the same face Gfx as in my armory. It doesnt matter to me wether my hunter is Ideling or shooting on the Avatar ( i cant make up my mind which to chose :P). And i would really love to get this pet on the avatar aswell he is called Skoll a rare spwan in stormpeaks.( i am a new member on the forums so i cant link any pictures or link i apologize for the inconvience)
    I hope i gave enough information.

Thanks in advance.

Character name: Tamas
    Race: Orc Male
    Class: Hunter
    Gear: Tier 5, Rift stalker set.
    I would love like a loomy, shadow-filled background, and my character on a furious rampage, with his pet (The blue-skinned wolf from Storm Peaks, Skoll), jumping out beside him like he's jumping towards an enemy. Maybe with some red touches to the background =))
    Would be mega-super awesome if you could take a shot at this,
    Thanks in advance.
    -Tamas

*Edited sex of character <.<*
    Last edited by Tamas114; 2010-10-21 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Posh View Post
    Your work is the reason why I decided to subscribe mmo (dont take it personal Boubouille, u r fine too XD ).

Name: Posh
    Guild: Serenade of Sorrow
    Description of the image: I had this image yesterday in my mind. My cute blood elf priest sun bathing in a colorful bikini on the shores of Tanaris (dont ask me why Tanaris, i really dont know why), maybe drinking a cocktail with an umbrella in it. Her feet lie on Arthas head OR she uses the head as a table for the cocktail OR feel free to direspect the head as u like. On her side (or in the back, whatever turns easier for you) there is a spirit healer doing /facepalm. Sorry i dont know how to post an image but you can check on the armory (i'm on quel'thalas). Tried to post the link but i cant, being new to the forums. All this could be done either in wow graphics or with a non serious anime style, really up to you to decide what's better.

Hope i dont ask something too complicated, thanks in advance.
    Ehm, pretty please If it's really too hard tell me, i think of something else

PM:

---------- Post added 2010-10-21 at 10:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Radditz View Post
    And i would really love to get this pet on the avatar aswell he is called Skoll a rare spwan in stormpeaks.( i am a new member on the forums so i cant link any pictures or link i apologize for the inconvience)
    I hope i gave enough information.

Thanks in advance.
    Just wowhead the pet name, u dont have to link it but which rare spawn would be helpful.
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2010-10-23 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Remade sig
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gighz View Post
    Name: Saínt
    Class: Priest
    Title: Starcaller
    Gear: Priest Tier 6
    Background: I was looking for something more to the dark side so that the Shoulders + Head would stand out. As long as it looks bad ass i'm fine with w/e you choose. Ah, and I would also like ( if possible ) that on the right side of the Sig there was a ( Cool looking ) Cherry tree "dropping" leaves towards the avatar that would be on the left side of the sig, i would also like that in the picture it would only appear from the chest up.
    Font: Whatever you feel that suits the sigs, again if it looks bad ass, gief plox!

So.. to sum up i would like a Signature that looked "Japoneseish" with a dark backgroud with Pink leaves sort of floating towards the left side and a text with a cool font "Starcaller Saìnt"

Hope i'm not asking for too much,
    Thanks in Advance, Saìnt
    Hope this is okay..

Really enjoyed making this one

PM Request:

Deleted
    thx awesome,DDDDD

Name: Eldonar
    Race: Night Elf Male
    Class: Warrior
    Title: Guardian of Cenarius
    Gear: Warrior heroic t10 + dual wield cryptmakers.
    Background:Hmm i was looking for enraged warrior, looks like determined berserker. So i expect heavily red/orange theme.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Requests:

Ain't they purtty? :P
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

There are some fu*king awzome signatures here, and i've been looking for someone to make me one for ages! (Don't have the skillz to do it myself)
    So would love if someone here could do it for me

Cheers, and thanks in advance!

Name: Devastator
    Race: Orc
    Class: Death Knight

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&cn=Dev%C3%A0stator

Keep it simple plx ^^
    Last edited by Devastate; 2010-10-21 at 10:28 PM.

Deleted
    Just wowhead the pet name, u dont have to link it but which rare spawn would be helpful.
    Hey yeh his name is Skoll a blue worg with lightning around him.

oops thought u named it skoll hehe my bad
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Hope this is okay..

Seriously...this looks even better than what i've imagined... You are truly an artist, thank you very much kind ( and talented ) sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Hope this is okay..

Looks good, but would look better with a border imo.

Welcome to my world. . .

Name: Admincougar
    Class: Paladin
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Admincougar

please and thank you =D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepify View Post
    Looks good, but would look better with a border imo.
    You don't know what you're talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awwww, come on... Everything looks better with a border! Sigs, wallpapers, streets, cheeseburgers, mustard... But they're still fine without borders. 'Cept mustard.
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.