Pm request, really need to find a tutorial on texts!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    PM request:

Cudnt make the avatar 6kb, so you wil have to figure that out urself.
    Isn't that the same person who posted in the thread 5 times in one day, 3 of which were exactly the same request?

Name- Tuskcat
    Race/Class - Troll Druid
    Guild- Nothing Sacred

Just the red haired cat model doing something ferocious with a jungle background

As for the color or font for the text whatever works with the background works for me. From most of the sigs I've seen it looks like the artists are pretty good at matching them up.
    Thanks =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemic View Post
    “Oh, do a daily? Just do a daily? Why don’t I strap on my daily helmet and squeeze down into a daily cannon and fire off into daily land, where quests grow on little dailies?!”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuskcat View Post
    Name- Tuskcat
    Race/Class - Troll Druid
    Guild- Nothing Sacred

Just the red haired cat model doing something ferocious with a jungle background

As for the color or font for the text whatever works with the background works for me. From most of the sigs I've seen it looks like the artists are pretty good at matching them up.
    Thanks =D
    Claiming quickly :P
    <3 Troll druid + the rare, free time!

Edit:

Did it right away, hope it pleases
    Last edited by mmoc6158df6233; 2010-12-05 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Compleated sig :3

Name: Senyo
    Server: Skullcrusher
    Character: Troll Rogue, going goblin in cata
    Side: Horde

I like dark images with black and white, and along with the deathmantle gear from SSC/Hyjal If I remember correctly would look amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Just letting you know, that I'm in the process of updating the first post, adding things like Armory links with requests, and adding a template. I'll also enforce the "PM one artist!" rule in big, capitalised lettering.
    Yay! You're a mod now! Congrats hon! Would it be a huge problem to close this thread and make a new one? Like maybe at the start of the year or so? That way, the updated rules can be seen more and people won't have a 1k + pages to look through. Just a thought.

Actually yeah, I like the blue a lot <3 thanks =D
    Last edited by Tuskcat; 2010-12-05 at 08:14 PM. Reason: hurr durr'd
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemic View Post
    “Oh, do a daily? Just do a daily? Why don’t I strap on my daily helmet and squeeze down into a daily cannon and fire off into daily land, where quests grow on little dailies?!”

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Yay! You're a mod now! Congrats hon! Would it be a huge problem to close this thread and make a new one? Like maybe at the start of the year or so? That way, the updated rules can be seen more and people won't have a 1k + pages to look through. Just a thought.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by tazsar View Post
    Isn't that the same person who posted in the thread 5 times in one day, 3 of which were exactly the same request?
    Yeh it was but ima sucker for priests
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Here you go Bjorne, I always forget to do avatars. Sorry!

And Congrats on being a mod Elyaan, I was going to see about asking to be a mod, but realistically I have no time to be a mod lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
    Here you go Bjorne, I always forget to do avatars. Sorry!

And Congrats on being a mod Elyaan, I was going to see about asking to be a mod, but realistically I have no time to be a mod lol
    Yay! thanks Ferous (: lovers it

Edit: ouch, file too large
    Last edited by Kynigos; 2010-12-05 at 08:54 PM.
    Watch, as your world is torn apart and your home is shattered beneath your feet
    Leave well enough alone.. Your curiosity will be the death of you.

Congrats Elyaan on the promotion I have also a suggestion for you: I've seen that the first page has tips for begginer artist, I suggest that there's a link of each of the artist's tutorials so we all can benefit from each other's work, there's a lot of us who took the time and effort to do one, I would say I have downloaded/faved atleast 15 just from people in this thread.

Also, how the hell is it possible that I still don't have t11 if I just installed Cataclysm? (yay, I got my collector's edition today!)

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like everyone else, I gotta say congrats Elyaan! Took ya long enough to become a mod ;P. And I'm with Drael on that tutorials thing. That sounds kewl. I might even start working on one.

Also, to everyone who PM'd me for a sig, sorry that I haven't gotten to them yet. Been busy with real life crap. I'm working on them now though
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Deleted
    grats on moderator elyaan!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how to make it smaller Bjorne, without entirely messing it up. The limit is 10kb. If you can figure it out be my guest but i would have to make it terrible, uneligable, and it would be extremely small lol

Bjorne's avatar fixed

I've read over the wmv forums that people having trouble with t11 are usually the ones using enGB local files instead of enUS. That means people from europe can't use t11? Anyone can confirm this?

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

Thanks for all of the congratulations.

Also, regarding a new thread, I feel that making it at the start of next year might be too delayed. I'll knuckle down tomorrow, and I'll see if it can be done tomorrow, ready for Cataclysm.

I'll give you updates when I can.

P.S. Drael, can I possibly request that you send me all of those tutorial's links via PM?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Bjorne's avatar fixed

Ooooo you turned it into a Gif lol I didn't think of that. THanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Thanks for all of the congratulations.

Also, regarding a new thread, I feel that making it at the start of next year might be too delayed. I'll knuckle down tomorrow, and I'll see if it can be done tomorrow, ready for Cataclysm.

I'll give you updates when I can.

P.S. Drael, can I possibly request that you send me all of those tutorial's links via PM?
    I have a few of them downloaded but I'll try to provide you a compilation as complete as possible

cellphone wallpaper requests:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart