Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Val'anyr in 3.2, Trial of the Crusader Test Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Zowi
    FIX THE BUGS!

It is not working for Hot Overheal Ticks (as explained it would.)

It is not working for Prayer of Mending, Renew or Lifebloom Blooms.

It procs the buff on the wielder on over heals (as explained it wouldn't.)

Overall if these bugs aren't fixed, Druids and Priests will still be trading it in for a new model very early into 3.2.
    This. It's extremely disappointing wielding this as a Druid knowing the programmers made up blatant fabrications. It's disappointing in general because it pretty much reflects Blizzard's unprofessional programmers and spits on the faces of a good majority of players that just want to play a game that is 'tested' and clear of bugs before things go live.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowi
    FIX THE BUGS!

It is not working for Hot Overheal Ticks (as explained it would.)

It is not working for Prayer of Mending, Renew or Lifebloom Blooms.

It procs the buff on the wielder on over heals (as explained it wouldn't.)

Overall if these bugs aren't fixed, Druids and Priests will still be trading it in for a new model very early into 3.2.
    ur most likely correct there but how did u find that it procced on a heal that was 100% percent overheals

Oh happy day! Exactly what I was dreaming of for this mace... Thanks! ;D

Blizzard gives in to whines on legendaries xD

Buff my warglaives as well while you're at it.

A raid without trash?
    QQ win again.

Price to sells up too

35g 51s 46c

to

36g 36s 51c

:O

Quote Originally Posted by Weenietot
    This is what happens if you release a legendary too early in an expansion. Imo, this weapon should have come from 3.3 (whatever is after Colosseum if it's not Icecrown) and the next legendary from 3.4 (that being Icecrown). Basically the same format as Warglaives from BT and Thor'dal from SWP. I highly doubt anyone took a SWP weapon with the Warglaives on them.
    Even though the legendaries considered the worst were the ones that dropped in the end tier instance, and therefore saw little to no use? ( thori'dal and atiesh ) and the ones that were the best were the ones that dropped early enough to actually be used? ( thunderfury and warglaives... and heck, thunderfury had terrible stats, but was still the premiere tanking weapon through naxx )

I spent 10/11 months of The Burning Crusade grinding Illidan EVERY week only to see ONE warglaive drop. Then SWP opened, and allowed access to better weapons that everyone had within a couple weeks, followed shortly by WoTLK.

So even though I'd been playing for 5 years, including 11 months in the original alpha / closed beta, that was the last straw. Felt like a big slap across the face.

Haven't played in over 8 months. So that's nearly $200 lost from just my account alone, because of a crap random loot system, and the lack of will to keep legendary items legendary. Seems they've learned their lesson, but don't feel like making it a retro-active change.

Didn't even get a Feat of Strength for my accomplishment! (You need BOTH warglaives for that)

- Xid

sweet changes on the mace

Quote Originally Posted by slats21
    ur most likely correct there but how did u find that it procced on a heal that was 100% percent overheals
    seems pretty simple to test, heal somebody who's already at full health.

Nice to see Val'Anyr updated.
    Why Not ^^

The proc is working fine. Its the nature of a HoT that does not allow it to proc. If your a druid then you should no that HoT's don't overheal, therefor they is nothing for the hammer to work with.

For it to work, they need to change the way HoT's work, which might mean shit loads more overheal for druids, but is that really a bad thing?

If I understand right this thing is such a pain in the *** to make anyway it really should be more powerful. I mean it should be STUPIDLY powerful. Like you should look at it and say "Damn, that's just f'ed up powerful." I don't know A LOT about the proc but other than that it didn't really look all THAT impressive. In a word it should be LEGENDARY. I still don't really think it's all that big a deal for the effort that is put forth to get it. But hey, if you're a healer, what the hell right?