Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Val'anyr in 3.2, Trial of the Crusader Test Schedule

Val'anyr Stats changes in 3.2
    As mentioned in the patch notes update earlier tonight, Val'anyr has been boosted in patch 3.2. Below are the new stats.

• Item Level has been increased from 239 to 245
    • Stamina has been increased from 52 to 55
    • Intellect has been increased from 54 to 57
    • Spell Power has been increased from 587 to 621
    • Critical Strike Rating has been increased from 47 to 50
    • Haste Rating has been increased from 46 to 49

Trial of the Crusader - Updated Test Schedule
    Originally Posted by Daelo
    Here's the current schedule for Trial of the Crusader PTR testing:

On the European test realms:

Faction Champions - Saturday Night, July 11, starting at 19:00 CEST.

The issues that were preventing raid testing on the North American PTRs are still not fully resolved. We're looking into alternative means of enabling testing on these realms. I'll update this thread when I have more information.

Note that only the 10 Player and 25 Player difficulties will be available on PTR. The Heroic versions will not be available. If you are usually part of raids that easily crushes Ulduar Hard Modes, you should find the non-Heroic difficulties to be not difficult.

Koralon the Flame Watcher is also available to be tested in the Vault of Archavon depending on PTR Wintergrasp status.

Test Patchwerks (Tank and DPS versions) will also be available in the Argent Coliseum during similar times to other bosses. Instead of the previous tank test patchwerk that increased melee damage over time, the 3.2 tank test patchwerk will just hit VERY hard (as hard as Algalon) all the time to allow for more lengthy sustained tank parses. We're always interested in seeing combat logs and parses for all raid testing on the PTR, but especially test patchwerk logs. These are extremely helpful to our class team.

This schedule could change at a moment's notice due to server, bug, or patch status. I'll try to keep everyone informed as much as possible. The Trial of the Crusader and the bosses to be tested will remain also open a variable length of time. How long they stay open depends upon a host of factors including designer availability, bug status, etc. These bosses are very much a work in progress, and this is a test server.

Quick Trial of the Crusader FAQ:

Q) Where's all the trash?
    A) There isn't any in this raid zone. Really.

Q) Where's the loot?
    A) Loot is present on the bosses, but note that many of the items do not have final art.

Q) What about achievements?
    A) Most of them are implemented, but there are a few still remaining.

Q) What about the Trial of the Champion (ie the 5 player dungeon)?
    A) This will be available for testing quite soon.

Re: Val'anyr in 3.2, Trial of the Crusader Test Schedule

But didn't they go to great lengths to claim the stats were perfectly fine because the proc was so powerful even though everyone was pointing out it may be underpowered for a legendary item?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

YEsh

Deleted

The weapon reminds me of Heirloom items, but for level 80's. Each time new content is released the stats get increased.

I figured that they'd raise the stats from the start, it just wasn't that much greater compared to other weps, the proc is amazing though. At least now it'll last for one more patch.

Its good to see that they are making it even better. Lucky people that are collecting the shards/have the mace are gonna be happy.

This is what happens if you release a legendary too early in an expansion. Imo, this weapon should have come from 3.3 (whatever is after Colosseum if it's not Icecrown) and the next legendary from 3.4 (that being Icecrown). Basically the same format as Warglaives from BT and Thor'dal from SWP. I highly doubt anyone took a SWP weapon with the Warglaives on them.

I was wondering what a legendary in the first 1/3 of the expansion would be like when the end of the expansion was around. Glad to see it's getting updated to stay The Best, especially in the hands of (insert the healing class that you play here)

finally, stats to call it legendary

FIX THE BUGS!

It is not working for Hot Overheal Ticks (as explained it would.)

It is not working for Prayer of Mending, Renew or Lifebloom Blooms.

It procs the buff on the wielder on over heals (as explained it wouldn't.)

Overall if these bugs aren't fixed, Druids and Priests will still be trading it in for a new model very early into 3.2.

it's still going to have less stats than a hard mode 25 man item from the colliseum.

they just realized that they fucked up in making the proc the only thing distinguishing it from a hard mode ulduar weapon, and that the proc probably wasnt going to be enough to justify losing 120+ spell power and more regen from ICC weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowi
    FIX THE BUGS!

It is not working for Hot Overheal Ticks (as explained it would.)

It is not working for Prayer of Mending, Renew or Lifebloom Blooms.

It procs the buff on the wielder on over heals (as explained it wouldn't.)

Overall if these bugs aren't fixed, Druids and Priests will still be trading it in for a new model very early into 3.2.
    Bcuz its pally weapon m8
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by riflemancho
    Bcuz its pally weapon m8
    They went to a hell of a lot of trouble to make sure they explained it was NOT just a pallie weapon. Looks like their mouths don't know what their programmers are doing.

It's well deserved buff: The reason being is that..this is a legendary wep and it is = to http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45612 in stats. The only thing making Val'anyr worth it is it's special ability. I mean Legendary weps are normally signifcantly better than other epics (even if they are hardmode epics), thus the buff is welcome...

Btw im a warrior, so eitherway idc if this doesn't get buffed, I just think ledgendary weps should stand out from epics.

its nice to see, another color item should never be better than a Legendary, actully go back and update the earlier legendaries hehe make them worth using for people
    R.I.P World of Warcraft 2004-2009 The Casuals whiners finally killed you, one wonders how casuals can overcome reallife, they must cry alot at work and out in the big world, when stuff is to hard and time consuming. Maybe god will helps casual scrubs handle real life? nobody knows.

I'm glad they decided to upgrade it. The special ability is freaking awesome, but the stats were kind of meh for being a legendary. Still, I feel level 245 is still not enough for it. I won't be surprised if the mace will be replaced by a new epic healing mace in patch 3.3 as best in slot.

Quote Originally Posted by riflemancho
    Bcuz its pally weapon m8
    No, no, is clearly an Hunter weapon! :P

Mace stats grow up with the patches... hmmm... great!

I'm selling this software, contact me for infoz

Quote Originally Posted by Weenietot
    This is what happens if you release a legendary too early in an expansion. Imo, this weapon should have come from 3.3 (whatever is after Colosseum if it's not Icecrown) and the next legendary from 3.4 (that being Icecrown). Basically the same format as Warglaives from BT and Thor'dal from SWP. I highly doubt anyone took a SWP weapon with the Warglaives on them.
    that's bullocks imo, The warglaives were perfectly placed in BT and well tuned for SWP. Thori'dal wasnt usefull in sunwell nor in Wotlk, It was misplaced imo (even though some people consider it a reward for hard work)

I personally enjoy seeing legendaries being put to use, rather than being placed at the last boss of the last instance in the expansion where it has no use but e-peen.

Pala on Al'Akir got this... Too bad hes the biggest idiot in the world

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Note that only the 10 Player and 25 Player difficulties will be available on PTR. The Heroic versions will not be available. If you are uquotesually part of raids that easily crushes Ulduar Hard Modes, you should find the non-Heroic difficulties to be not difficult.
    Logic wins again. DAMN YOU LOGIC