raiding arms and fury dual spec question

Okay so I have been thinking about having dual spec arms and fury. The reason is is because I dont tank, and I will probaly never tank because I have enver tanked before. So i was wondering would it be a dumb thing or smart thing to dual spec arms and fury for raiding. The reason is is because of fury would be better on aoe parts and then I could switch back to arms for more single target spots.
    Opinions.....

15+ Year Old Account

Re: raiding arms and fury dual spec question

If you don't tank or PvP then sure it's a good idea. If I wasn't needed to switch to tank for some fights I would run with arms as my second spec even if it's just for Vezax. I prefer fury for every other fight but it's so frustrating that I'd have arms as my second spec just to not be rage starved on that fight :-p
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Re: raiding arms and fury dual spec question

I tried that when 3.1 came and abandoned it quickly. It is not that simple to keep both sets of gear up to date as you get new upgrades often. And sometimes for arms you should gem one way and for fury another way. And in the end when you get good fury gear you do better than Arms in all fights, General Vezax included.