Retribution Pally @ l60 & 3.2

Hi,

im playing a retribution-paladin as an lvl60 alt in BGs and im asking if 3.2 will be a (big?) nerf for l60s. I cant really see what should hurt at lvl60 exept that Seal of Command wont crit on stunned targets for 100% (but i have Exorzism :> ).
    I would like to hear your oppinions because i dont really know much about Paladins P:

(Sorry for my bad english ^_^)

Re: Retribution Pally @ l60 & 3.2

I used to actually be a level 60 twink paladin, pre-wotlk. Let me tell you, with the upgrades to the class in general you will be doing so much better than you are now, especially if you are twinked. It's too bad you can't get SoV at 60 but you will now be able to use a SoB equivalent without damaging yourself at 60, which means your damage is going through the roof compared to your current SoC. Other great news is that you can now turn off your experience gaining, go pug with level 80's and do all the 60 dungeons and get great twink gear. It is reversible but now that you gain experience in battlegrounds you will have to turn it off and only fight other twinks

Its really the death of the twink and I recommend that you buy BC and WotLK because you will never get in a battleground.

Quote Originally Posted by nuubskilled
    I cant really see what should hurt at lvl60 exept that Seal of Command wont crit on stunned targets for 100%
    it dont atm either, only the judgement is 100% crit
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." (Albert Einstein)

Thank you Benedictous,
    but i don't need to turn off the experience because im full T2 with Sulfuras and i currently have ~80k form 300k xp and an average BG gives between 100 an 1000 XP And i guess i wont get that much XP from zerging :>

Wasn't there an upcoming change that allows you to disable XP gain from BGs?
    Stormreaver.EU