should i go fury now

Ok so i ran naxx tonight got some major upgrades like new bracers, new bow, t7.5 legs and armegeddon. So i was arms before and i have heard speccin sword is not what you want. My hit rating was way overcapped now its down. and my exp rating has gotten way better. I want to know if i should switch to fury with armegeddon as my main and titansteel mace as my offhand. here is my armory link.
    Also should i go mongoose on ym armegeddon or +85 ap
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...idas&n=Mideval
    OK so my armory does no show my bracers or armageddon since i got them tonight the bracers are the bracers of the tyrant there stats are 57str 61stamina haste rating 55 exp 32
    that makes my exp not 31 but 33

Re: should i go fury now

Well, basically.
    Yes, you're expertise cap, yes you're hit capped..but I mean fury is insanely gear depedent.

I would still suggest you probs stay arms, I know you're sword spec, but I mean fury only starts to overtake arms when you get BiS gear...I mean theres no reason why you can't do a bit of dps testing to see what works for you...And again, its upto you, depending on what play style you like.

From my experience...when i go from Arms to fury, i def see a DPS decrease..and thats going from a BoH (arms) to a Rune Edge (fury)....Expertise cap, fury cap, rotation down, etc. etc. I still see a decrease...

But i mean, it's all upto you mate

As for your enchant...85+ ap imo, but if you got the money...go beserker.

You need roughly 575 hit rating for fury... I wouldn't even attempt it unless you have the caps.

Get as close to the 27% as u can, and mongoose... really? BC called want's their terrible enchant back... go 110ap or zerker, if your cheap get 85ap.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlisted1
    You need roughly 575 hit rating for fury... I wouldn't even attempt it unless you have the caps.

Get as close to the 27% as u can, and mongoose... really? BC called want's their terrible enchant back... go 110ap or zerker, if your cheap get 85ap.
    since when does fury need 27%?

try 8% I think it's 163 with 3/3 in precision.

Quote Originally Posted by Markcrux
    Well, basically.
    Yes, you're expertise cap, yes you're hit capped..but I mean fury is insanely gear depedent.

I would still suggest you probs stay arms, I know you're sword spec, but I mean fury only starts to overtake arms when you get BiS gear...I mean theres no reason why you can't do a bit of dps testing to see what works for you...And again, its upto you, depending on what play style you like.

From my experience...when i go from Arms to fury, i def see a DPS decrease..and thats going from a BoH (arms) to a Rune Edge (fury)....Expertise cap, fury cap, rotation down, etc. etc. I still see a decrease...

But i mean, it's all upto you mate

As for your enchant...85+ ap imo, but if you got the money...go beserker.
    Do you really mean it?

Quote Originally Posted by Unlisted1

Oh really?

You need 5% hit (with precision) for soft cap (so yellow attacks never miss). More than that hit won't hurt, but the more you get it, the more it loses its value.

Fury works like that after that shit tg nerf, which they still don't even think about removing... You get pro gear -- go fury. I dunno, 2x 232 dps 2handers and at least 2-3 t8.5. If you don't have that gear -- get nice axe or polearm and stay arms.

You're way overcapped in expertise -- 26 is a cap.
    You're gemmed as strength as arms? Arms gems armor pen. Fury gems str.
    Your crit is too low, crit is very important for a warrior, try to get around 35% unbuffed.

Quote Originally Posted by DETdream
    Do you really mean it?
    Well whar part? qoute could have been a lil more specific. Majority of it yes, i mean it. The dps decrease..i def mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf
    You're gemmed as strength as arms? Arms gems armor pen. Fury gems str.
    Arms only gems ArP after getting to around 30% ArP from gear alone, until then you should be gemming for strength. Also, if you have an ArP trinket, you should only stack ArP gems until you have reached 50% arp, and then you should slowly start to cycle out your ArP gems to strength again. So basically, arms only gems for armour pen when they have decent gear (Read, 30% ArP) and THEN they stack to 50% by which time they should have an arp trinket and should go back to gemming str without losing their 50% marker.

If all you are interested in is your personal dps, then yes spec arms. However, if you can tolerate neglecting your e-peen then look at the rest of your raid setup and decide which spec is most beneficial to the raid.

Are you the only warrior in your raid?
    - If yes you should be sundering on bosses, even at the cost of your own dps
    - If there is another warrior, then you are better of being the other spec to bring more raid buffs

Is there a feral druid in your raid?
    - No? you can choose to bring the 5% crit buff to other physical dps as fury
    - Yes? Bringing trauma as arms will greatly increase the damage caused by bleeds

Do you have a combat rogue?
    - If not bring blood frenzy as arms

If all the buffs are already available from someone else then you can focus on your personal dps. Remember that while theoretically Arms is better dps than fury, in practice it can be a different story depending on familiarity to rotation, lag, gear and mechanics of the fight.
    One good thing about music, when it crits you feel no pain.

you will only hit 3k max. I guarantee it if you go Fury now.

Get Ulduar gear and then go fury. OR be full 7.5 with Ulduar weaps and accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Green38
    Ok so i ran naxx tonight got some major upgrades like new bracers, new bow, t7.5 legs and armegeddon. So i was arms before and i have heard speccin sword is not what you want. My hit rating was way overcapped now its down. and my exp rating has gotten way better. I want to know if i should switch to fury with armegeddon as my main and titansteel mace as my offhand. here is my armory link.
    Also should i go mongoose on ym armegeddon or +85 ap
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...idas&n=Mideval
    OK so my armory does no show my bracers or armageddon since i got them tonight the bracers are the bracers of the tyrant there stats are 57str 61stamina haste rating 55 exp 32
    that makes my exp not 31 but 33