Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[Video] 17.4k dps @ Hodir Hard mode - Ele shaman

Hey caught a pretty smoking hodir kill where i pulled a scary amount of damage

Wonder at the large numbers that would have placed me 2nd on the DPS records thread...
    if we didnt have flash freezes prolonging the combat, the WOL log ended up recording 16000 in the end but you can see when hodir dies its 17400 dps!

anyway skip to the end heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiEZChLQXlY&fmt=22

Re: [Video] 17.4k dps @ Hodir Hard mode - Ele shaman

Nice! Yes, I have had 15.1k dps now on hodir hard mode (10man) we had like 1 min left on the timer when he died! =D

But gj! m8!
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nas&n=Ishixaph Elemental Shaman PEW PEW LAZER DPS!

GZ

you got really lucky with those clouds. I hate it when people right next to you get it and run away!

nice one .
    im an ele shaman myself , got 15k on hodir 25 once
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Chainz

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ishixaph
    Nice! Yes, I have had 15.1k dps now on hodir hard mode (10man) we had like 1 min left on the timer when he died! =D

But gj! m8!
    man our kill was SO CLOSE, he actually ran out of HP (and the timer ticked over) while he was casting Flash Freeze, and now i see why blizzard announced that people would be happy to hear he cannot shatter his Cache while casting flash freeze

we were pretty low on DPS on the night and one of our hard hitting mages died 30 seconds from the end.

Gotta love Hodir though probably my favourite fight in ulduar so far, admittedly i havent fought Algalon yet but still

totally agree with you panda!

Hodir is really of funny, love to get hand of salv <3
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nas&n=Ishixaph Elemental Shaman PEW PEW LAZER DPS!

that is some serious work man, keep this up! *Thumbs up*

Deleted

sweet dps, realy nice one
    (why am I resto :P)

One question: what combat text do you use? Love those big numbers :S

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Angysliver
    sweet dps, realy nice one
    (why am I resto :P)

One question: what combat text do you use? Love those big numbers :S
    its called Nice Damage

i have yet to kill hodir HM because our tanks cant hold aggo from me the sec i hit the 9k dps mark its so fucked up
    Don't play dumb with me, it's a game you are going to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonium*
    man our kill was SO CLOSE, he actually ran out of HP (and the timer ticked over) while he was casting Flash Freeze, and now i see why blizzard announced that people would be happy to hear he cannot shatter his Cache while casting flash freeze

we were pretty low on DPS on the night and one of our hard hitting mages died 30 seconds from the end.

Gotta love Hodir though probably my favourite fight in ulduar so far, admittedly i havent fought Algalon yet but still
    I wish I could have that much fun with it, my guild insists that every cloud be immediately run to the tank regardless of how many casters dont have the buff ><
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonium*
    its called Nice Damage
    dumb question: works for heals aswell?
    btw the 50k lavaburst made me scared
    http://i36.tinypic.com/20a9aib.png

Nice job Panda^^ Seen alot of ur movies on youtube. Hodir is a really fun fight indeed^^ If u get moonlight, lightning cloud and all the stacks from the firecamp, then u can get some serrious dps. I was on 18k in 10 man once, im sure i could get higher if i just could stay still and dps for some more sec, stupid flash freeze made me stop. I wanna fraps every hodir fight but i always forget it. And i start to lagg when i start fraps, really annoying. Ah wel, nice job, keep it up 700 more dps and u beat me^^

Edit: I love ur movies by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    I wish I could have that much fun with it, my guild insists that every cloud be immediately run to the tank regardless of how many casters dont have the buff ><
    Strange, keep in mind, tank can just taunt of once u get aggro, and get as much threat as u got. I dont give a dam about threat on hodir, i just wanna deepee eesss^^

Deleted

Wish I could get past 7k dps on Hodir, the tanks just can't make more threat -.-
    When I ask for Hand of Salvation from the paladins, they refuse.
    And get this, it's not because they don't have the time or are otherwise occupied, but because they're pissed that they never get loot.
    What has that gotta do with me, a warlock desperately trying to not overaggro each mob from the tanks...?

What's this world coming to?

Is RedRum Inc. origonally from the RP-PVP server 'The Venture co.? Because i made my first char there and remember seeing some members of that guild ;p

I just watched some of your 'Thunderfuck' videos and they're hilarious!

basically, you can only pull as much damage, as your class and the tank allow you to. If you have a lucky try, you will do insane amounts of dps as as an ele shaman - the movement you have to do is really easy.

i dont like these kind of ,,watch my penis grow 8llD 8lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllIdid17kololzllllllllllllllD" threads to be honest ^^

Quote Originally Posted by dawnrose
    Wish I could get past 7k dps on Hodir, the tanks just can't make more threat -.-
    When I ask for Hand of Salvation from the paladins, they refuse.
    And get this, it's not because they don't have the time or are otherwise occupied, but because they're pissed that they never get loot.
    What has that gotta do with me, a warlock desperately trying to not overaggro each mob from the tanks...?

What's this world coming to?
    Your world should be heading to a new guild.

Lol horrible much dmg Gratz
    When We Ride Our Enemies..