Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Patch 3.2 PTR - Build 10116, PTR Testing Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by subanark
    You can trinket out of stuns, but the trinket doesn't affect spell interruption effects.
    This really.
    Its not that big of a change, everyone could trinket the stuns but casters still had to wait for the interrupt to fade away.

No, it is a very big deal. The fact that there is a potentual interrupt meant that people would be fakecasting it - especially the stupid people.

Now, they don't. Every single prot paladin I know of that I have told that ferals has no interrupt just stands still in one place and spams Flash of Light until I fall asleep.

And even if he is losing some mana, Divine Plea gets it all back.

In other words: This change makes ferals 100% PATHETIC.

# I've Had Worse - Defeat the Black Knight in the Trial of the Champion on Heroic Difficulty without any player in the group being hit by a ghoul explosion.
    They should put in another achievement like this one called I've Had Better?!... to honor the hilarious line from Liar, Liar. ;D
    Emodac (Sargeras) - Unholy PvE... DW Frost PvP (experimental)

Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewarrows
    My thoughts exactly. Not only that, but they're testing EVERY boss' Normal and Hard Modes, including the final one's (Anub'arak). This is such a huge kick in the nuts. Not only will it take 5 weeks to actually open up the Heroic version of the Coliseum, but we'll already have tested everything on PTR? Unless these Heroic versions drastically alter the fight mechanics and heavily tune the encounters towards impossible, 3.2 will be completely cleared before the sixth reset of the instance, including all hard modes.
    Blizz has said in the 3.2 patchnotes that the instance will have 4 versions. 10 man normal/heroic and 25 man normal/heroic. So eventho its tested before release i think that between normal 10 and 25 heroic the difficulty will go up alot.

Is everyone else forgetful or is it me?
    As far as I know normal means 10-man version and heroic 25-man version and that has nothing to do with hardmodes ...

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    As far as I know normal means 10-man version and heroic 25-man version and that has nothing to do with hardmodes ...
    Blizzard stated that heroic will now refer to hard modes, as opposed to the number of people involved.
    I'm afraid we have a slight apocalypse on our hands

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Druid (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)
    • Maim spellcasting interrupt effect is now restricted to non-player targets.
    • Bash spellcasting interrupt effect is now restricted to non-player targets.
    Yeah right. As if ferals didn't have enough problems already with classes that can heal, or any caster, for that matter...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewarrows
    Pre-nerf Firefighter and Yogg+0 prove Blizzard can still make amazing encounters. Hopefully that's still the case with the Coliseum, but that will remain to be seen.
    Cockblock =/= Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    Nope it's just you.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor
    Blizzard is totally caving in to casuals, they nerfed "I've Had Worse" achievement! Now every scrub will have it! >:C
    I know it's a joke, but no, not everyone will have it, since "movement" is still a boss 50% of the playerbase hardly defeats...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    Cockblock =/= Amazing.

Nope it's just you.
    Unbeatable encounters or straight walls = cockblocks
    Beatable encounters that are hard = amazing

Your definition of cockblock puts muru as a cockblock.

Quote Originally Posted by SFJake
    WHO

THE HELL

CARES

I'm so sorry that other people will complete it fast or not, can't this community fucking stop caring about others? Just think about your own stupid ass and go do your stuff are your own pace.
    If you would care about only yourself ("nerf others, buff me" anyone?), you would get pissed that your guild will force you to know everything about it from others in PTR instead of letting you discover by yourself.

Anyway, I'll try to remind you of this when you join the "more content blizz! not farming this one since day 1 that long!" bandwagon.

"Hammer of Justice spellcasting interrupt effect is now restricted to non-player targets."

Since when did this ever work on a boss in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Skiball
    "Hammer of Justice spellcasting interrupt effect is now restricted to non-player targets."

Since when did this ever work on a boss in the first place?
    Pretty sure it was functional in 3.0.8. It was introduced with WotLK.

Bosses that aren't immune to interrupt obviously.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Daelo
    Lord Jaraxxus testing is indeed cancelled for tonight, but the 5 player dungeon will be open.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=18570229496&sid=1&pageNo=3#53

Looks like US testing of Lord Jaraxxus won't be happening tonight... PTRs are coming up again soon though, I think. Patch is done downloading and just waiting on the servers to update.

ooh , all the enchanting MP5 Enchant boosted.
    Why Not ^^

Deleted

Item - Druid T9 Feral Relic (Lacerate, Swipe, Mangle, and Shred) now only affects your Cat Form's Mangle and Shred abilities.

Does the super retard GC even know that bears exist? Let alone moonkins? Jeez they really did shift all the good devs to starcraft, diablo and coming mmo, cause GC truely blows dog..

GC - The best of whats left.. Killing wow for months on end

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar
    Item - Druid T9 Feral Relic (Lacerate, Swipe, Mangle, and Shred) now only affects your Cat Form's Mangle and Shred abilities.

Does the super retard GC even know that bears exist? Let alone moonkins? Jeez they really did shift all the good devs to starcraft, diablo and coming mmo, cause GC truely blows dog..
    Actually, if you would read the Tooltip of the spell:
    While in Bear Form, your Lacerate and Swipe abilities have a chance to grant 200 dodge rating for 9 sec, and your Cat Form's Mangle and Shred abilities have a chance to grant 200 Agility for 16 sec.
    you'd notice it's just a bug fix, or even just a tooltip clarification. Bear's Mangle doesn't proc the Agi buff.

Well they just keep nerving druid feral into the ground that is all i have to say, all good things have been taken away because all other classes "whine" about druids being so overpowerd. More and more i feel that we are going back to the beginning of vanila, no one wanting to play druid. on the server where i play there are only 10 real feral druids left on alliance and talked to a couple, after patch all go moonkin or healing. BLIZZARD STOP NERVING ALL OUR TANKING AND OTHER SKILLS >

Cool buff to Earth Shock...I love PVP, i hate PVP'ing with shaman.

I'm selling this software, contact me for infoz

Not really fond of the change to Earth Shock. As an enhance shaman I use Earth Shock a lot for the interrupt and the damge it does. Leaving us with Wind Shear (rename of Wind Shock) as our only interrupt really sucks.

Don't other classes have damaging interrupt effects?

If the 10% attack speed debuff stacked more than once, then it might be cool, but 10% doesn't seem like a lot to me. Especially since it doesn't stack with other similar effects from what's been posted.

I think warriors have a similar effect -- is 10% significant?
    The wages of sin ARE death, but after taxes it is more of a tired feeling really.