3.2- Proto drake remove?

I am not sure if there is another post for this ..but i want to know are they going to remove the proto-drakes from Ulduar next patch ?

Re: 3.2- Proto drake remove?

I think I remember reading somewhere that they are. The 3.1 proto-drake removal would also seem to indicate they will take them out.

Edit: Found it. http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...d=1&pageNo=1#0

They wil give us 1 month notice before they remove them.

Ok guys...thanks a lot

All Blizzard has said is that they are thinking about it, but not at this time. I'm sure at some point after 3.2 they will. But not immediately afterwards.

However, it is still up to Blizz if/when they decide to do it.

Hell, they could decide tomorrow to remove the drakes next week if they wanted to.

I bet my balls that next patch people will ask the same thing again :P
    Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.

Pretty sure they aren't being removed yet as there is no T9 replacement for them.

Quote Originally Posted by squall14716
    Pretty sure they aren't being removed yet as there is no T9 replacement for them.
    T9 replacement as in a new drake? Or?

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21
    All Blizzard has said is that they are thinking about it, but not at this time. I'm sure at some point after 3.2 they will. But not immediately afterwards.

However, it is still up to Blizz if/when they decide to do it.

Hell, they could decide tomorrow to remove the drakes next week if they wanted to.
    You guys should really read the (several) posts before yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm
    Since my post count is rougly 10x yours I'll give you a big STFU because I'm obviously your superior

Will be removed like the previous raid drakes ;3

They did say they'll remove them but this post speaks the truth. As said in the blue post linked above:

"These mounts are designed similar to the Arena Gladiator mounts as rewards for the top tier of raiders"

Thus I assume they'll remove once the new raid "session" starts, but they'll also add new rewards to compensate. As a matter of fact I believe there's a ground mount for completing some hard mode achievements in the crusader's coliseum, no?
    You may now kiss the ring.