Thread: Razorscale Bug?

Razorscale Bug?

Is it just me or did Razorscale just get harder. It seems like Dark Rune Sentinel respawn a lot faster now. My guild use to one shot this boss on 10 and 25 every week and now its a struggle. Has anyone else noticed a change?

Re: Razorscale Bug?

First post. Woot! Nah razor seems to be the same.

Deleted

It's a bug. We also had it this week.

No, maybe your guild has recently been suffering from the same illness that my guild has been this summer
    -alcoholism

At last during last reset he was same as always, didn't check him this reset yet

Actualy is is easlier every reset since ppl are getting better gear

No,I have not noticed any changed with Razorscale im afraid .
    We do him every week on 10 and 25 man and have yet to see this bug,good luck!

Over and Out

10+ Year Old Account

It may just be unlucky RNG but the past 2 weeks we seem to be getting ALOT more sentinels than we used to.

No, maybe your guild has recently been suffering from the same illness that my guild has been this summer
    -alcoholism
    ^truth
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

Razorscale also deep breaths more...
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

Has anyone noticed if you start firing harpoons (but not all) if the frequency of adds increases then?

Quote Originally Posted by rathofvol
    No, maybe your guild has recently been suffering from the same illness every bad guild has
    -naxxaramas syndrome
    fixed
    I Surf on Exodus Tears

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato
    Is it just me or did Razorscale just get harder. It seems like Dark Rune Sentinel respawn a lot faster now. My guild use to one shot this boss on 10 and 25 every week and now its a struggle. Has anyone else noticed a change?
    Random spawns are random

This happened to my guild a few weeks ago. We classified it as an act of the titans.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/100...0909223310.jpg
    Read the signature rules.

Awesome picture! Yes, my guild tried it tonight and it appears to be fixed.

Well on previous kills of razorscale we tended to get maybe one sentinel between her landings so two in total and occasionally one or maybe even two more if unlucky... but this last week it felt like there were four or so sentinels for every harpoon phase. Didn't exactly make the fight hard but it was a bit unusual. This was also the week that the helicopter groups on flame leviathan trash were multiplied from the usual 4 or so groups to at least 15 and as a demolisher passenger I barely had time to shoot down one group before the next came and that went on for quite some time. Maybe something was messy with spawn mechanisms in general.

I haven't seen anything new on this fight, dont seem any harder to me

On our first kill, we didn't get any adds at all. That was a while ago though.