Situation in DPS rotation, what you think is the most efficient way to continue?

Both: SnD and Rupture have 10-12 seconds left, 5 combos, 50 energy and adrenaline rush on cd...

What you think is the most efficient way to continue rotation ?

Wait until you got ~80 energy and SnD and continue with rotation ? Or, evis and SnD next and drop rupture for few seconds ?

Playing 18/51/2 btw...

Re: Situation in DPS rotation, what you think is the most efficient way to continue?

Quote Originally Posted by Messor
    Both: SnD and Rupture have 10-12 seconds left, 5 combos, 50 energy and adrenaline rush on cd...

What you think is the most efficient way to continue rotation ?

Wait until you got ~80 energy and SnD and continue with rotation ? Or, evis and SnD next and drop rupture for few seconds ?

Playing 18/51/2 btw...
    Don't Evisc if you have less then exactly 12 seconds left on Slice and Dice. It's not uncommon for Rupture to drop for 1-3 seconds or so, only to be re-applied again. It's very proc dependant. I know I've gone into my next rotation with 12 seconds left on rupture and just went '... wat'

Re: Situation in DPS rotation, what you think is the most efficient way to continue?

I would Eviscerate.

Then build 2 or 3 CP depending on critluck, refresh SnD and build up points for rupture.

This depends on your gear, gemming and procs, but I can keep a rotation running that uses mainly 2 CP Slice 'n Dices, so there's no reason for me to refresh it with 5 points.

That's also why nobody will be able to answer your question in a way that works for you exactly.
    Consult a spreadsheet, plug in your gear and watch what kind of rotation it recommends.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrek
    I would Eviscerate.

Then build 2 or 3 CP depending on critluck, refresh SnD and build up points for rupture.

This depends on your gear, gemming and procs, but I can keep a rotation running that uses mainly 2 CP Slice 'n Dices, so there's no reason for me to refresh it with 5 points.
    This, word for word.

With 5CP's, ~50 energy and ~10 seconds left on rupture use Evis. The reason for this being:

1. With a few lucky (or not so lucky in this scenario) Combat Potency Proc's you'll cap out your Energy = wasted DPS
    2. Using SS to use Energy to avoid capping when you already have 5CP = wasted DPS

I'd rather take the guaranteed damage from Evis than risk capping my Energy or using Combo Generating moves without generating Combo Points.

Advanced Tip: Wait, pool energy and keep a close eye on it...if it's getting close to the cap...burn Evis, if not wait till Rupture is out and then Rupture.

I would eviscerate. Build up 3-4 combo points and SnD, then build up 5 and Rupture.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66