Thread: Furious weapons

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Furious weapons

you can get 213ilvl weapon from 5man instance in next patch and if you have little bit time you can get a 232 ilvl weapon from new 10man normal instance (which should be tuned for ulduar 10man geared ppl or naxx 25man).

Quote Originally Posted by Menismyforte
    LOL i hope you're kidding. Dk/paladin had a 56% representation in 2v2.

And you're definitely thinking the beginning of this season, because disc priests were -decent- in s5, far from faceroll.
    did you make an account just to reply to that lol? ^.^
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

I have to agree with the OP. There is already a gap that is hard but possible to overcome starting with crafted. That gap is about to become a canyon.

The dps increase from 3.1 -3.2 and s6 - s7 is big. I raid on my rogue and was able to get 2 Sinister Revenge. I have a holy pally I pvp with and got the Furious weapon, but its not really as noticeable for a caster.

I got a warrior to 80 around a month ago and planned to use him purely for pvp. It was easy enough to farm some starter gear and craft a 2-hander.

To get a better weapon for him i have to either be good enough in arena to beat people in much much better gear or pve. The pve road is hard, do some nax 10's so you can do nax25, do some nax25 so you can do ulduar...many weeks and hours spent all to get a weapon. Once 3.2 hits will a toon who is only for pvp need to be ulduar25 geared just to get a weapon to compete? Also remember this is all pugging because you already have a main raid toon in your guild.

My suggestion would be deadly available for honor. S6 Tier 1 at 1600 rating. S6 Tier 2 eliminated.

I hope they keep them. And in fact, Blizzard should turn all the High Warlord gear in level 80 stats. (why do they still have them at level 60 anyway, and whos going to waste honor to get them.).

My point is I hate to PVE and never raid, nor want too. So how am I suppost to get good pvp weapons as a Rogue if i never raid? you can't. (only Arena) Hate the fact Blizzard forces us PVPers to raid to get good weapons. I think pvp should have alot more weapon options than they currently do.

I had a hard time getting to 1850 with crafted epic daggers as a rogue and the fleshshaper dagger. Now i have both Furious weapons after months of 3v3 arenas. It was fun, but again not very many options for weapons in pvp especially if your just starting off in pvp as a melee. Hopefully someday Blizzard will listen and add more pvp content for everyone. (looking foward to rated BGs).

Just my 2 cents.

Piperx

Quote Originally Posted by Leipäkone
    you can get 213ilvl weapon from 5man instance in next patch and if you have little bit time you can get a 232 ilvl weapon from new 10man normal instance (which should be tuned for ulduar 10man geared ppl or naxx 25man).
    so once again: ilvl 213 weapons should be easily obtainable for pvp too (deadly weapons). Not everyone can get into ulduar, much less coliseum. Ulduar loot will fade out as the raiders get coliseum loot, and the non-raiders get 5 man gear. 5 man gear used to be ilvl 200. its now going to be 213 is the new "baseline", so the same should apply to PvP. furious gear fades out as the people capable of getting furious will move to relentless, and the casual bg only pvp'ers get the scraps (which are some pretty fine scraps if you are in blues or ilvl 200 gear, nothing worth complaining about).

Hate the fact Blizzard forces us PVPers to raid to get good weapons.
    They don't, its an option but in the end skill comes into play more then gear. Not saying gear is a small factor its one of the biggest ones but skill is the biggest factor.

I had a hard time getting to 1850 with crafted epic daggers as a rogue and the fleshshaper dagger
    I know someone who got gladiator with fleshshaper in their main hand :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

Quote Originally Posted by mapp

They don't, its an option but in the end skill comes into play more then gear. Not saying gear is a small factor its one of the biggest ones but skill is the biggest factor.
    I know someone who got gladiator with fleshshaper in their main hand :P
    Of course you will find very skilled players who will do well in even below average gear. Or people carried on a 3's or 5's team. Or people who abuse the current MMR system.

But what we are discussing isn't 1% of the population.

then theres the scenario where you have 2 equally skilled players. the better gear one will win more often than not (assuming enough of disparity and actual even skill levels).

But either way, an option for obtaining pvp weapons other than top tier competition would be nice. Granted, rather than a repeat of S2 gear being the new in thing, I think they should make PvE have an alternative as well (which it looks like they have done with trial of the champion)

I also agree, as the sets get higher, the difference between base weapons (crafted epics) and S4 weapons is going to be extreamly large. Blizzard needs to lower this weapon gap. It is especially taxing for mele and hunters who dont use it as a "stat stick". But even so the stat stick difference is retardedly big. 200+ more spell damage and such.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by Bisley
    Remove furious weapons, reinstate deadly weapons. Bam. Now people who have furious weapons will be rewarded and have the gear advantage they so desperately love. At the same time, a lot of pvp'ers dont do hardcore pve, meaning that they dont have access to things like betrayer of humanity or what not.
    ^ This

Do as i did. Naxxramas once a week, get a decent weap and start doin arena?

I don't understand why I - pvper and don't have enough time to run instances or raids - keep suffering from the difficulty of getting weapon,
    although I'm spending the same amount of money as they - pver or people having enough time to roll the dice in raid instances - spend.

As many people have mentioned about it, the gap between crafted weapons and furious weapons is getting bigger and bigger.
    I love playing wow, and pvp, every bgs and arena, but sometimes I get depressed whenever I encounter the same class, rogue, but having
    decent weapons and gears like s6 or fucking powerful raid gears, because I don't have any opportunities to escape from their atomic powers.
    2 seconds are enough to be dead. Frankly speaking, I really respect them taking their time to get decent gears, but blizzard also have to respect our
    money - as I mentioned before, we, pvper are also spending the same amount of money, if they really want to maintain their empire.

Just give us deadly weapons when the s7 is starting. It's enough for us, I think.

You'd think if you were a true "pvper" you would be able to manage to get 1850 ratings. Gear isn't everything, it helps, but a fresh 80, doing everything in there power (running bg's/VOA/heroics) to get every little piece of loot they can acquire would be able to manage such ratings.

Actualy, since we have 203 DPS weapons ins heroweaks now. (ToC) They should bring back the old Deadly 203 Weapons in honor points.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    Actualy, since we have 203 DPS weapons ins heroweaks now. (ToC) They should bring back the old Deadly 203 Weapons in honor points.
    If they were going to bring back weapons for honor, then this is exactly how I would see them doing it. I would like to see this done, mainly because I'd like to get better weapons for my alts, but I always end up needing to tank stuff on this character, so I can't bring my other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by ivansmashem
    If they were going to bring back weapons for honor, then this is exactly how I would see them doing it. I would like to see this done, mainly because I'd like to get better weapons for my alts, but I always end up needing to tank stuff on this character, so I can't bring my other characters.
    Yeah, i'd like to see that to, specialy to be able to get some original weapons for my alts, such as fist for my prot warrior or spear/1 handed axes for my DK ;D.

All weapons are the same in PVE, but in PVP you can chose type of weapon you gets, thats cool.

Weapons that drop in heroic ToC have 212.3 dps, not 203

When I talk about belief, why do you always assume I'm talking about God ?

Quote Originally Posted by nucz0r
    Weapons that drop in heroic ToC have 213 dps, not 203
    That was changed as of Tuesday... probably in response to PvP concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by nucz0r
    Weapons that drop in heroic ToC have 212.3 dps, not 203
    Sorry, didn't saw this.

So even Naxx 25 weps are worthless now . Like Armageddon skin so much .

Quote Originally Posted by mapp
    In S5 as priest rogue...we(i was the rogue) hit 2100 with 1 blue weapon blue shoulders,chest, and leg piece... bear in my mind that everyone had pve gear up the @$$ at the beginning of s5 and me and my partner didn't raid so we were completely outgeared. Pretty sure you can deal without having welfare pvp epics.
    Well as priest-rogue (or RMP or ToL-DK or War-ToL etc etc) you arent so affected by gear. As enh shamy i can say that 60% of my dps comes from gear. Other 40% are hex, interupt, freez, totems. Go on, get high rating if you can use only 40% of urs potential.

P.S. as one of us said before most of cleave(melee) teams are very dependent of weaps so, for example, its fukcing unpossible to win as war-dk-holy in mirror match if enemy got 267dps weaps and you sit at 187dps cratfs...

P.S. corrected, thx Janz

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P