Thread: Pet Specs.

Pet Specs.

My hunter recently hit 80.

Other than the fact that my pet seems to die constantly from some AOE or another that I didn't notice. I have been wondering what I can do to spec my pet so that it's something more than a mana drain after every damn boss fight.

I use a ferocity pet and was wondering how I should spec a ferocity pet so that it benefits my overall DPS as much as possible.

Sorry if this is a little jumbled its really late where I live right now.
    "A hunter, a shaman, and a warrior walk into a bar..."

Don't worry, Stubby offers hugs to all who ask.

"He was a demon HUNTER, why can't I use his swords, I'm a hunter, aren't I?"

Quote Originally Posted by Orcca
    You people are fucking terrifying.

Deleted

Re: Pet Specs.

http://www.wowhead.com/?petcalc#0Md00rc0zhoo

That's the one I use. It has a good DPS output

What's up with skipping one point in either Shark Attack or Wild Hunt? More dps and better use than some extra pet healing you dont usually need. In face I have one in Boars Speed and one in Wild Hunt.

lets see...
    2 in the attack speed increase 1 in dash..
    get the attack dmg increase and crit increase...
    get avoidance and rabid... get call of the wild... and one in wild hunt i think it is... and then you should have another talent that i put in the bloodthirsty that heals your pet and gives it happiness... thats the best i can do without access to the actual tree right now.
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

Run with this (best non-BM dps spec) and your pet should not die to much AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by Fano7
    Run with this (best non-BM dps spec) and your pet should not die to much AoE.
    I must ask. Why do u need Cobra Reflexes adn dash? They don't add any dps or do they?

They do indeed. Cobra reflexes is just a straight dps boost. Dash is to move faster from target to target, and is also useful for getting out of bad shit fast, thus making him live longer.