While you wait for 3.2...

Look at my UI. I don't care if you flame me, many of you probably will but keep your remarks witty instead of "sucks", etc. Its not done at all :P. I just wanted to see what people would say. Maybe even some constructive criticism!

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2909/zxz.png

P.S. Yes, recount says 1500 dps haha. Its because I just wanted to set up everything so you could see all my timers, trust me I can do more than that :P.

Edit: I have taken some ideas from other UIs I have seen but its not an exact replica of anyone else's.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyzard
    Would you like to make a product that very few people can actually use? No, you're not.

Re: While you wait for 3.2...

Hide Grid while solo
    Targets name goes over target debuffs
    The tooltip will go over recount, if you want to, fix it
    Imo, the player frames are to high, and the texture is a bit... Boring

15+ Year Old Account

The resolution is a bit small/low. You will be able to spread things out a bit more with a higher res.

Are you a clicker? Your button bars would indicate so. If not, I'd suggest hiding them all, keybinding important spells/items and only showing things you need to know the amount of, ie: flasks, potions, health stones, etc...

You should probably scale down your timer bars so that you have more space on yoru screen to help with situational awareness without being bombarded by timer bars all the time.

Hide grid out of combat/raid. In the options somewhere it asks you how many you want to show while solo. Just scroll to *none*.

You could also change the top bar color of recount to match the color scheme of your UI, and then resize it. Having your tooltip overlap your recount can be irritating, trust me.

Move your minimap higher and further towards the edge of the screen.

Hide your bag and mini-buttons, they should, by default, be keybound. By now you should know what those keybinds are.

Scale down your pet's health/mana and your pet bars. I seriously doubt you need to worry much about your pet's health or mana very often. If you do, ignore my advice.

Finally, you might also want to move target name to another area so buffs/debuffs don't overlap it.

get a bigger screen

looks cool, but u must do something with ur dps . =P /Jk

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Advent
    Are you a clicker? Your button bars would indicate so. If not, I'd suggest hiding them all, keybinding important spells/items and only showing things you need to know the amount of, ie: flasks, potions, health stones, etc...
    You do know that you can hide keybinds through addons like Dominos, Bartender and other action bar addons.

To your UI:
    You should definitely get a higher resolution, and perhaps make the bars above your cast bar slightly smaller.
    Main & raiding character: Elchali, Holy Paladin

get a bigger screen
    ^this.

maybe you should really hide all non neccesary stuff, just bind it.
    otherwise (i dont know which baraddon you use), you can set the transparency to 100% so they are only visible when you hover them with your mouse. i guess, theres a "only show in combat" function too.
    or bind spells on your mouse. (i've just 5 buttons visible on my lock, for cooldowns :| the rest is hidden, but binded.. lifetap is on mouse, also CoD and CoE)
    if you like to click, combine a few spells into one macro.
    healthstones for example, or curses with modifiers (i.e. alt+left click CoA, alt+right click CoT and so on).

hmmm.. you could also disable the timerbars. so just show up the icon and the timer, but hide the bars to save space.

ps: how the hell can you read the chat? the font is waaaaaaaay to tiny for me ._.
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

I will beg and hope that DK won't become op yet again
    This user has been banned.