Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Attn SoV or SoC people

Step 1. Stop posting asking what to use
    Step 2 (PvP). Go find out for yourself. Yes, you may die a few times in the process... omg yes you die in game. You can't always be a god in pvp.
    Step 2a (PvE). Go find out for yourself. Yes, you may not be at the top of the dmg/dps charts anymore. But guess what, you're a hybrid, you're not supposed to be.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Re: Attn SoV or SoC people

actually when i first read the tittle of ur thread i thought u were gonna ask aswell :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold
    actually when i first read the tittle of ur thread i thought u were gonna ask aswell :P
    Suggestions on what to change it to then?
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Dont change it, as you might get some sort of " QQ moar plx" reaction. Leave it be and let ppl read what the tread is rly about ^^

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola
    Suggestions on what to change it to then?
    win

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold
    Dont change it, as you might get some sort of " QQ moar plx" reaction. Leave it be and let ppl read what the tread is rly about ^^
    lol true