Deadly Weapon / Gear for Honor..when?

As most of you know. The end of arena season 6 is tonight. When do you think the Deadly Gear will hit the Honor vendors? tomorrow? or when rated arena's go back up, and do you think that the Deadly Weapons will be in the Honor vendor as well? I know that there are currently know Hateful weapons in the vendor, but that is because there were never any Hateful Weapons.

Re: Deadly Weapon / Gear for Honor..when?

i really hope no pvp weapons come into play for honor until s8, MAYBE, and deadly will probably hit the shelf at the honor store after maintenance, thats just what i think tho

Im with you on the "No weapons till s8" , its just that i re rolled from druid to mage, because of the 3v3 this season, i wanted to do RPM, my mage is like, 300resil atm, dinged this week, i just hope the deadly gear is there in the morning so i can just farm all week, to get some sort of gear for S7. Wouldnt mind a weapon too tho you know, I personally do think they will be there, just look at Season 3, Glad weapons for Honor, Season 4, Merc weapons. I dont see why there wont be any Deadly weapons.

Deadly/Furious Weapons/Off-hands for honor = Never
    Deadly set = Honor when s7 starts.
    Furious off-set = Honor when s7 starts. (Emalon 25-man)
    Furious set = Arena Points + Arena Rating when s7 starts (Emalon 25-man)
    Relentless off-set = Honor + Arena Rating when s7 starts (Koralon 25-man)
    Relentless set and weapons/relics = Arena Points + Arena Rating when s7 starts (Koralon 25-man)

Raiss, Is this your Opinion or whats been, confirmed, or even, rumored.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBotter09
    Im with you on the "No weapons till s8" , its just that i re rolled from druid to mage, because of the 3v3 this season, i wanted to do RPM, my mage is like, 300resil atm, dinged this week, i just hope the deadly gear is there in the morning so i can just farm all week, to get some sort of gear for S7. Wouldnt mind a weapon too tho you know, I personally do think they will be there, just look at Season 3, Glad weapons for Honor, Season 4, Merc weapons. I dont see why there wont be any Deadly weapons.
    well there were no s5 weapons if im not mistaken, i never saw some rogue running around with "deadly gladiator's shanker" but i could be wrong, ive only seen furious weapons, so im just guessing that there wont be any "deadly weapons" for honor in s7, just because i dont think they exist

Deadly weapons did exist, however were removed with Season 6, however i guess if they were going to ever allow them to be bought with honor, they would of allowed them to be bought with the Arena points / Honor points Combo system, like, how you bought deadly gear in Season 6.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBotter09
    Raiss, Is this your Opinion or whats been, confirmed, or even, rumored.

Blizzard said that old season weapons wouldn't be avaiable for honor anymore. They are removed from vendors only, if you already have it, you will still keep it.

But, ToC (5-man, heroic) already drops fairly high ilvl weapons, better than deadly ones. I belive that Icecrown 5-man (heroic) will drop some pretty good weapons also, and it will be still pugable. They may lack from resil, but it's quite enough for new players be competitive at arenas.

Agreed. The specral Kris from ToC heroic is 487 SP among other stats. It is a perfectly viable weapon and missing the 30ish resilience from a pvp weapon is not that big of a deal. If it really matters to you, use the gem slot on the weapon for a 20 resilience gem.
    What do you think about the season 7 shaman set?
    It looks like what would happen if one of those big rock giants from Outlands mated with Spiderman.

-monkeysnarf

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss

But, ToC (5-man, heroic) already drops fairly high ilvl weapons, better than deadly ones. I belive that Icecrown 5-man (heroic) will drop some pretty good weapons also, and it will be still pugable. They may lack from resil, but it's quite enough for new players be competitive at arenas.
    Well, I ran about 20 ToCs so far and have never seen a slow one-hander dropping (need 2 as dual-wielder). And then I have to roll against the other party members.... Tell me more about easily getting upgrades in ToC...

I would appreciate the reintroduction of deadly weapons for honor since ToC certainly is not a viable alternative for DW.

THE OP LOVES WELFARE

ahem

Whats wrong with welfare? The armor you grinded in Arena is 2 tiers higher...

Would have to agree, honor farming is no different in regards to pvp/arena then badge farming is to help people gear up for pve/raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Nett
    Well, I ran about 20 ToCs so far and have never seen a slow one-hander dropping (need 2 as dual-wielder). And then I have to roll against the other party members.... Tell me more about easily getting upgrades in ToC...

I would appreciate the reintroduction of deadly weapons for honor since ToC certainly is not a viable alternative for DW.
    It was harder arena teams of 25-man to get upgrades than it is for you now. The ToC one-hander slow weapon is equal to a naxx 25-man one, which is a 25-man raid with a one week reset. ToC is a 5-man and you can do it everyday. 3.2 is free loot patch, you shouldn't be complaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Nett

1. random loot sucks but the slow one hander is there
    2. NEVER EVER EVER go in there with someone else that will roll against you. it is a 5 man dungeon not a raid. you can find casters or two-hander melee to fill the dps slots
    What do you think about the season 7 shaman set?
    It looks like what would happen if one of those big rock giants from Outlands mated with Spiderman.

-monkeysnarf

Posted blue today , not anytime soon since they know they are giving away epics now

Never, live with it or actually learn to play.

You can still go pve if you want new weapons that badly
    .«Unfortunately you don't seem to realise that other people's enjoyment of my posts are secondary to my own amusement».

Blizz said they ain't gonna be no pvp weapons from honor EVER. They told us to do ToC if we need a weapon that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.