Poll: Who will be re-rolling or first-rolling specifically to be a Worgen druid?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Worgen Druids, what about you guys?

I've always had a were-obsession. I'm highly invested as horde player though Regardless, I will still probably roll a worgen druid. Hell I'll probably do a every class available with them! Druid first tho.

How about you guys?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Worgen Druids, what about you guys?

Since I started playing a Feral in Vanilla WoW.... The first time I came across a Worgen I was like -- I want to be a Worgen Druid! Now, that is finally a reality.

In addition, I have advocated Worgen Form the past two expansions so that Feral Druids could get a form that hybridized them. This way, Druids could have more survivability (both Magical damage reduction and higher armor) but use Cat-like damage dealing abilities.

Now, I'm used to leveling up accounts... Gearing them... Then quitting (selling) them. But, I do prefer Horde for the most part (even though I've had a 60 NE Druid (first char) and 70 NE Druid. Thus, I too will likely re-roll Alliance for Worgen Druids.

However, Troll Druids are also impressive. They're going to have the best PvE talent of all the Druid classes now with Berserking (20% haste racial) and Beast Slaying (5% increased damage versus beasts). This will make them deal significantly more damage than most other Druids. Throw in Regeneration and you've got a nice tanking racial as well (since you'll regen more health than you know in a 10 min fight with this racial). Not to mention, the Troll Druid will go along nicely with my Troll Shaman (my second favorite toon since Resto/Ele Shamans are <3)

Good to see I'm not crazy for liking Worgen so much though.

I won't. Troll is tempting, though. I guess the advantage of rerolling worgen as horde is that you should be able to faction swap to them.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

15+ Year Old Account

I wont be, i love my current druid to much

10+ Year Old Account

It is an awfully close tie between worgen and trolls with druid. though i am definitely rolling a worgen rogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

I want to see the wolf (cat) form !

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

LOL @ Hell-Nicø and huangzhong9

Combine your posts and you have what I'm doing -- Basically, going to be either Troll or Worgen depending on who has the more awesome forms (in which Worgen should lol)

Cannot wait to see the new forms now!!

Defs gonna have a Worgen Druid alt.

Hell yeah I will! I said from the very beginning, when I first heard about the Halloween masks, that as much as I like Worgen, the only way I would roll one is if I could be a Druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø
    I want to see the wolf (cat) form !
    They actually have a screen shot of their cat form on the front page....
    Looks just like the night elf one

T_T I guess there goes our dreams of the troll raptor or snake form

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ToatsMaGoats
    They actually have a screen shot of their cat form on the front page....
    Looks just like the night elf one

T_T I guess there goes our dreams of the troll raptor or snake form
    See... I thought about that too... Only, it's a simple SS. We cannot make assumptions from it.

I mean, he's wearing T8. Are we supposed to be like... That's T10 on him!

Unless.... Someone said it would be their form?

I'm rerolling Tauren Paladin.

I remember feral druids wanting a worgen form for dps at some point :P
    I'm sure they're excited.
    Also; they better impliment race changed without having to change factions or I will be pretty sad

I'm considering re-rolling a Worgen Druid, because I *love* wolves and canines etc. But like the OP I've invested a LOT of time into my current horde druid. If it's available at launch, I'm tempted to faction change.

Signature by Shyama!

I play a horde druid now, so I doubt I would reroll, but once the faction change is up I will probably go for a worgen. Unless they buff night elf racials to something I just cant resist

Side note: Are all the worgen racials released? The goblin ones just seem cooler to me... and there seems to be more of them.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by axio
    I play a horde druid now, so I doubt I would reroll, but once the faction change is up I will probably go for a worgen. Unless they buff night elf racials to something I just cant resist

Side note: Are all the worgen racials released? The goblin ones just seem cooler to me... and there seems to be more of them.
    NE racials are fairly awesome. The avoidance is awesome for tanking & Shadowmeld is an awesome PvP vanish.

But, I believe those are all the racials. The Goblin racials are rather impressive. They basically will never run out of "bag space", have a racial that you can choose to be defensive/offensive, and save tons of gold anywhere they go.

That said -- Worgen having a 70% sprint is going to make it crazy. Can we use it in form? If so, INC FAST BEARS

Deleted

I play a Night-Elf Druid. Worgen is definitly one my coolest all-time-favorite (non-playable) races in the game. I will not reroll, with 75 days playtime and 6500+ achievement points, but once they added race change after faction change (was some mention at Blizzcon regarding that, someone wrote) I am DEFINITLY going Worgen-style!

The only thing I'll miss is my Shadowmeld. :'( Bye bye combat-drop!... Other than that, we get a mild Nitro Boosts as racial, 1% damage and -15% Disease reduction (Curses don't really matter as a Druid, since we can remove them and shift out of Hex). Plus Worgens look definitly badass! Especially the new ones seen in the trailer. Not to mention that picture with a Full T8.5 Worgen Druid on the frontpage. ^^

The Forms released on the front page aren't reliable as of yet. Afterall, when TBC was announced, Blood Elves were only recolored Night Elves.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    The Forms released on the front page aren't reliable as of yet. Afterall, when TBC was announced, Blood Elves were only recolored Night Elves.
    I would highly doubt they're going to have different models for the Worgen Cat and Bear forms before they introduce ToL and MK forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Alerian
    I would highly doubt they're going to have different models for the Worgen Cat and Bear forms before they introduce ToL and MK forms.
    Two points:
    1. I don't see how those two things really have anything to do with each other. All druids have cat and bear form, while only a minority of druids have owl or houseplant form. Those two are already, to an extent, unique. Or at least they can be reasoned to be, enough to give new cat and bear forms for the new races higher priority.
    2. The expansion won't come for a long time. There's plenty of time to add some owl and houseplant variety long before any worgen or troll druids see the light of day.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.