Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Killing players in Tanaris/Booty Bay

As you know some people are bored enough to kill goblins for ages so they can get a silly hat. (Bloodsail Admiral) However, to do so they constantly kill your quest givers or auctioneers. If it is opposite faction its ok because you can just cut them up while you wait for the respawn, if it is the same faction all you can do is stand there and take it like a man.

Wouldnt it be a good idea to just be able to attack anyone that kills the NPC's since you are defending their faction and the player is attacking them? Else you'll have to have a level 80 DK on both factions logged out in these area's just so you can give some payback :-X cant heal or buff them either at the moment and that would be a start at the very least.

Re: Killing players in Tanaris/Booty Bay

i think they will delete that bloodsail admiral achievement since grinding a new expansion playable race jsut doesnt makes sence

Meh , the Achievement should be removed anyway. It should be a feat of strength for the people that did before the tittle reward was added in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbyecruelwow
    i think they will delete that bloodsail admiral achievement since grinding a new expansion playable race jsut doesnt makes sence
    Yea couse its really strange to kill Humans in DM! Its a playable race OMG!!

Fatkid humans in dm were just some freeloaders villians and steamwheedle cartel are actually a part of a goblin society as it were

Steamwheedle will remain neutral

It is a diffrent faction. Not ALL goblins will be horde, or anyway thats what I think.

i think that they WILL be a part of the horde since all that cataclysm stuff and they jsut quite cant deal with it on their own (my opinion)

Guys.. The Steamwheel Cartel guys will remain as they are, a neutral goblin faction. They have nothing to do with the Goblins that joins the Horde..

They are two diffrent factions!

Back topic. No it would suck to be killed by your own faction. That wouldnt make sence? :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Lausten
    Guys.. The Steamwheel Cartel guys will remain as they are, a neutral goblin faction. They have nothing to do with the Goblins that joins the Horde..

They are two diffrent factions!

Back topic. No it would suck to be killed by your own faction. That wouldnt make sence? :-\
    If your friends were being slaughtered by some maniac who just happens to be the same race you are, wouldnt you want to defend them? Those Booty Bay Brawlers are the only friends I have :'(

Quote Originally Posted by yor7
    Meh , the Achievement should be removed anyway. It should be a feat of strength for the people that did before the tittle reward was added in the game.
    it... it is a feat of strength @.@

i must confess; i did grind out this achievement, but i tried to do it as late at night as i could, and wherever possible kill guards rather than venders/ quest givers. the main thing about this, is if someone's doing an achievement, ask them nicely to stop.

i've had times where i was grinding guards, and times where i was doing quests in low-lvl areas where people don't even ask what you're doing, they just cuss and threaten to report you for 'not raiding ike you should be at lvl 80', which doesn't really make me want to help them that much : / if you ask them politely to leave the questgiver alive for afew seconds they should willingly do so... and if they don't just remember how quick the respawn rate on npcs is ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by keke
    It's like asking why the hell bosses attack tanks and not healers. It's like asking why bosses play with us for 10 minutes, and then after 10 minutes they get tired of their toys and enrages and one shots us all. Why didn't they do this from the start? Stupid game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zongo
    Could you imagine Robin Williams in a raid vent...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari
    I'll be in my bunk.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkstrider
    If your friends were being slaughtered by some maniac who just happens to be the same race you are, wouldnt you want to defend them? Those Booty Bay Brawlers are the only friends I have :'(
    blood elves don't go into TK and have a tea party, now do they?

BTW, bloodsail admiral is already a feat of strenght.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil
    BTW, bloodsail admiral is already a feat of strenght.
    Quote Originally Posted by nietmakkir
    it... it is a feat of strength @.@
    Quote Originally Posted by yor7
    You should bother reading the whole sentence

edit: fail quote :X
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

i don't understand what you're trying to say, surely if you did the grind before the title & optained the hat, you would retro-actively gain the feat of strength?

fail explaining :x
    Quote Originally Posted by keke
    It's like asking why the hell bosses attack tanks and not healers. It's like asking why bosses play with us for 10 minutes, and then after 10 minutes they get tired of their toys and enrages and one shots us all. Why didn't they do this from the start? Stupid game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zongo
    Could you imagine Robin Williams in a raid vent...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari
    I'll be in my bunk.

Booty bay belongs to me, hence any of those pesky questgivers should be slaughtered. the fun part is low lever chars running through my aoe with their pvp enabled. puts a smile on my face ;P

Don't forget that getting honored with bloodsail buccaneers is also part of the "insane in the membrane" feat of strength. I'll be killing those goblins just as soon as I get my last bit of steamwheedle rep.

Oh and ofc they wont remove it just because goblins are going to be a playable race. All races in this game kill NPC's of the same race in instances and around the game world.

For The Horde!

gravity00

Quote Originally Posted by pinkstrider
    As you know some people are bored enough to kill goblins for ages so they can get a silly hat. (Bloodsail Admiral) However, to do so they constantly kill your quest givers or auctioneers. If it is opposite faction its ok because you can just cut them up while you wait for the respawn, if it is the same faction all you can do is stand there and take it like a man.

Wouldnt it be a good idea to just be able to attack anyone that kills the NPC's since you are defending their faction and the player is attacking them? Else you'll have to have a level 80 DK on both factions logged out in these area's just so you can give some payback :-X cant heal or buff them either at the moment and that would be a start at the very least.
    See? You responded to your topic. Stand like a man or gank the dudes... then run for the water... it's simple.
    Right now I was trying to deliver some quests in one of my alts. There was 2 alliance groups there. I'm alliance. Want to know what I've done? Tanaris and I'll deliver the dailys tomorrow... simple like that.

Fatkid humans in dm were just some freeloaders villians and steamwheedle cartel are actually a part of a goblin society as it were
    You didnt actually read your questlines did you. The defias brotherhood is closer to robin hood, a band of merry men out for justice, payment for all the work they did building stormwind, and the alliance city of of stormwind is more like the evil king of england, stealing from his peasants.