Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Faction Champions tough comp

your group is probably doing 3k dps. Do more dps and burn down one then another and the rest is easy. If not you're just bad.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Faction Champions tough comp

All depends on your 10man raid group, sometimes you need to go for a burn the healer down strat or control them and kill a DPS. Do what you need to do to get past the encounter.

I normally run with a set group in guild for this for quick and easy time for it. The first week it was opened, the group had to pug two healers (shaman and druid) and I, myself normally as elemental had to go resto (the tank refused to depend on PuG healers and I don't blame him). Needless to say, healers have to be on top of their game for that. :/ One shot it the next week with the regular group but it was also a slightly different champion setup. Notice a few key tips that may help others.

• Tanks stay tank spec! Taunts on melee are awesome in keeping them off the squishies.
    • Use all the snare, slow, root, CC effects to your full extent. Sometimes this means you don't get to burn down the champion yet.
    • General awareness also helps. Calling out Bladestorm on the warrior so if any squishies are there, they aren't getting cleaved.
    • Healers need to be on their game for dispells/heals especially at that beginning when everything is in chaos.

Overall, it's a very fun fight. Definitely a change from a boring sit and nuke deal boss like you normally experience for a raid setting.
    :3