Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Troll cat form leaked!

this is old and fake
    Nope.

gg oricon, posting in a '09 threat:P

But coming to the present... new troll drood models look funny(i dislike the colors). As alpha content is blocked no screens... those with alpha client can update their clients and data mine it or use the temporary sandbox(kinda buggy atm)

I like it, i'd run around like that...be different than the cat now (which is boring).

10+ Year Old Account

That one is fan-made, fyi.

10+ Year Old Account

this looks awesome.

LYNX FTW!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

IMO it looks to small, not enough ferocious, and tusks need to be a little less "ZOMG TUSKS"

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

i read halfway through the post before i got bored, but i did notice how people were saying jungle trolls.

anyone who has ever flown from moonglade knows about the shatterspear trolls- and im pretty damn sure that these are going to be where the troll druids originate from seeing as you can access their little valley come cataclysm. the shatterspear trolls are found between moonglade and darkshore in a mountainous region.

night elf mages are being introduced into the game as well and lore wise night elves who studied the arcane were banned from darnassus and other night elf areas. theres a dude in the priest/elune temple thing to prove this.

so, it wouldnt be very far from speculation to guess that troll druids will be another sect of troll which could very well be why they are given the 'lynx' look as they arent jungle trolls at all