45 triumph shoulders

hey guys, is it worth it to buy the 45 triumph emblem shoulders? its called duskstalker shoulderpads for rogues and ferals.. my guild is doing 10 mans only so im thinking if i should buy this or the 30 emblem t9? any suggestions?

Re: 45 triumph shoulders

my guild is doing 10 mans only
    The ilvl245 items require 45/70 emblem and a Trophy of the Crusader which drops from 25 man version of the instance. So either you pug it and win the roll, or don't bother saving for the ilvl245 ones.

I think he's referring to the non-set ones. http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47708

should buy this or the 30 emblem t9
    That part was confusing then, my bad.

you can safely buy the Duskstalker Shoulderpads. I'm currently using 5/5 25 man tier8,
    and the Duskstalker is a clear upgrade for me and I gain a lot more from them than the lowest ilvl t9 shoulders.

Edit; didn't notice I was in the druid section, as I play a rogue myself, you should get this confirmed by one of the feral experts ;/

not sure how it is for you rogues and ferals, but the non tier shoulders for hunters were an upgrade in every stat over the previous BiS shoulders (from flame levi hard mode). so yeah if the stats are as nice for other classes its prob worth it mate. Only thing to consider is how much the 2 set bonus is worth to you, since shoulders are one of the cheapest tier pieces you can buy (meaning if u get them and gloves you get your 2 set bonus quicker). Enjoy whatever you get man I'm currently on a break from the game as Ive got a fat project due in 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Duwbear
    not sure how it is for you rogues and ferals, but the non tier shoulders for hunters were an upgrade in every stat over the previous BiS shoulders (from flame levi hard mode). so yeah if the stats are as nice for other classes its prob worth it mate. Only thing to consider is how much the 2 set bonus is worth to you, since shoulders are one of the cheapest tier pieces you can buy (meaning if u get them and gloves you get your 2 set bonus quicker). Enjoy whatever you get man I'm currently on a break from the game as Ive got a fat project due in 2 weeks
    not quite the case for ferals. tier gear is designed for both cats and bears so only some of the pieces are optimal for dps. As long as the cats get their 2pc and 4pc bonus they're happier.

I would say wait and see how your guild fares in 10-man H ToC. Trophies drop in 25 regular and 10 heroic, so you still might be able to go for those.

Sure the Duskstalker might be a good upgrade but you don't wanna spend the emblems to upgrade one gear slot twice.

15+ Year Old Account

for dps i would say go get then it has better stats (crit instace of haste if i remeber correctly)

for tanknig the tier shoulders are better
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE