warrior/stun pvp

I have a new idea that i think would pawn imagine full s4-s7 gear gemed for strength and a warrior doesn't go down the arms treee oh no he throws a sword and sheild on and goes down the prot tree like this spec suggests http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...12521331113321 the added ap bonus from toughness and the added attackpower from armor to teeth would send your warrior into another realm of being a stuning machine and your shockwave since it works off your attackpower your crits would pawn!!!!!! any suggestions on how to make this spec beter or if you have any Q's about my thoery behind it? ;D

Re: warrior/stun pvp

That is not how pvp prot warriors roll. Go find the other threads about it, read and become wise.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

You haven't put any talents in imp. spell reflection? :
    Quote Originally Posted by Citygrl22
    I could replace my hit trink with my greatness card but I'd kinda hate to lose the gs

Quote Originally Posted by XtreO
    That is not how pvp prot warriors roll. Go find the other threads about it, read and become wise.
    QFT

Quote Originally Posted by macktheheenga
    I have a new idea that i think would pawn imagine full s4-s7 gear gemed for strength and a warrior doesn't go down the arms treee oh no he throws a sword and sheild on and goes down the prot tree like this spec suggests http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...12521331113321 the added ap bonus from toughness and the added attackpower from armor to teeth would send your warrior into another realm of being a stuning machine and your shockwave since it works off your attackpower your crits would pawn!!!!!! any suggestions on how to make this spec beter or if you have any Q's about my thoery behind it? ;D
    Among the MANY problems with this spec, I'll point out one that i'm sure you didn't even realize (b/c there's not a chance in hell you've ever tried to read the prot tree talent descriptions until you made this fail build) improved defensive stance has a built in enrage into the talent and it does NOT stack with the enrage talent in fury.

Balls Deep!!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Vigilance isn't needed for a PvP spec either.

The quams I have in the prot tree is the DR between Concussion Blow and Shockwave. Cheap shot and Kidney shot arent on the same DR and they are a stable for the class as well as a staple for Prot.