Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...

Re: Patch 3.2.2 Pets and Onyxia Mount, MLG, Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Didleydo
    Can someone explain to me why people like these little pets running around beside them? And whats the point in adding more ? :P
    They look like tiny little Rory Calhouns?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Didleydo
    Can someone explain to me why people like these little pets running around beside them? And whats the point in adding more ? :P
    For the same reason people have dogs and cats IRL. It's nice to have adorable companions to show off to other people. The only difference is that these don't need food or water and don't crap on the carpet or knock over the houseplants.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    • Onyxia Whelpling will be given away to anyone in game during the 5th anniversary of World of Warcraft.
    Can anyone please confirm when exactly this anniversary will be? A few sources state that WoW was released on 15th of November, while others state the 22nd (others 23rd) of November, (US). While theres the other issue that it was released on the 11th February in the UK. Soo, to put things short, yeah, anyone know when the anniversary is? And if its a different date on the european realms than it is on the US ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown
    The only difference is that these don't need food or water and don't crap on the carpet or knock over the houseplants.
    A very good difference, especially when you imagine what kind of crap the Disgusting Oozeling would leave, even just by sliding around :P

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk
    And if its a different date on the european realms than it is on the US ones.
    The 4-year one was on the same date for both regions, so I'd say this one will, too.
    And checking my FoS from back then, it was on Nov 22nd.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Thanks Nulgar.

Much appreciated!