Furious egars on next season?

Will be able to be buy whith badges?

Re: Furious egars on next season?

hello there.

I was on the Patch 3.2 PTR and i clearly remember that the Triumph Emblem Vendors had the Furious Gladiator gear on sale.

What i do not remember though is the price. I would greatly appreciate it if there was anyone out there that remembers the quantity of badges that are needed for the pieces of the armor.

So to sum it up. 1) Yes the Furious gladiator armor will be on at the Triumph emblems vendors
    2) For how many emblems? i don' know. Someone else may be able to answer that question. but my gess is that the price should be no more than 45 badges for chest , legs, and maybe 35 for the rest.

I believe the prices on PTR were 50 for the cheap pieces, 75 for the rest. Could be wrong though.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Yes, furious gear will be buyable with Emblems of Triumph. So unless you're in a highend raiding guild or want to do damn loads of daily heroics, forget about it
    .«Unfortunately you don't seem to realise that other people's enjoyment of my posts are secondary to my own amusement».

Quote Originally Posted by Cerb
    Yes, furious gear will be buyable with Emblems of Triumph. So unless you're in a highend raiding guild or want to do damn loads of daily heroics, forget about it
    high end? you can pug the regular versions easily so thats 30 badges there, then you can do 10 man heroic an get another 15 at least (don't know if tribute chest drops any). and if the prces are 50/75 that means you could get shoudlers/gloves in 2 weeks on badges alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenko
    high end? you can pug the regular versions easily so thats 30 badges there, then you can do 10 man heroic an get another 15 at least (don't know if tribute chest drops any). and if the prces are 50/75 that means you could get shoudlers/gloves in 2 weeks on badges alone.
    Conquest=/=Triumph.

Currently, the only instances dropping Triumph is 25 man ToC and the heroic daily. No you cant get 50-75 emblems in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Floness
    Conquest=/=Triumph.

Currently, the only instances dropping Triumph is 25 man ToC and the heroic daily. No you cant get 50-75 emblems in 2 weeks.
    It's 3 triumphs per boss in 10man normal, too. I'd assume its 3 per boss or more in 10/25 heroics. Stop giving people incorrect information.

Quote Originally Posted by Floness
    Conquest=/=Triumph.

Triumph drop in 10man as well so you can get 60 a week if you complete 10 & 25 on normal & heroic. More if you do the heroic daily each day

furious from triumph seems like a waste as the rating req for furious next season will be low.

Quote Originally Posted by Heleon
    furious from triumph seems like a waste as the rating req for furious next season will be low.
    do u want to waste ur arena points on furious gear =)?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrranos
    hello there.

I was on the Patch 3.2 PTR and i clearly remember that the Triumph Emblem Vendors had the Furious Gladiator gear on sale.

What i do not remember though is the price. I would greatly appreciate it if there was anyone out there that remembers the quantity of budges that are needed for the pieces of the armor.

So to sum it up. 1) Yes the Furious gladiator armor will be on at the Triumph emblems vendors
    2) For how many emblems? i don' know. Someone else may be able to answer that question. but my gess is that the price should be no more than 45 budges for chest , legs, and maybe 35 for the rest.
    on the EU PTR there is definitely NO furious gear at the badge vendors at all. everything is the same as on life. same with the vendors in OG.

you will probably be able to buy the furious nonset items for honor and no rating requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez
    on the EU PTR there is definitely NO furious gear at the badge vendors at all. everything is the same as on life. same with the vendors in OG.

you will probably be able to buy the furious nonset items for honor and no rating requirements.
    This happens most probably because the new arena season isnt out yet. So its only normal that the PTR does not include it

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrranos
    This happens most probably because the new arena season isnt out yet. So its only normal that the PTR does not include it
    you... do realise that you said in that quote that you saw furious gear on PTR? oO

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez
    you... do realise that you said in that quote that you saw furious gear on PTR? oO
    No. I said i saw the items on the 3.2 PTR. the patch that have on live now.
    I never said that i played on the PTR that is running now.

Hope that clears things up.

Deleted

Furious Egars
    Egars Furious Egars
    Furious Egars

(Sorry, someone had to do it.)

25 man ToC regular is not "Highend" raiding by any means.....
    So then there's a raid that drops higher level loot than 25m ToC hard mode?
    I'm curious to know what your definition of "Highend" is.