Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Impossible to beat Rogues as Blood

Quote Originally Posted by Runewolf
    When we fought when my trinket was down, I pretty much got 100-0. Rogues need nerfed in a major way.
    And this comes from a DK. What about stop QQ, l2p and stop spreading this cancer in the forums.

Does anyone else want to actually see the Rogue's armory? I got through about 5 pages of all this, and seeing the DK try and defend himself, and all I could think is, "If he wants to complain, I want to see his and the Rogue's armories."

Compare the gear and the spec, and then maybe, just maybe, if everything is fairly equal, I could sympathize with the OP. Until then...

QQ moar pl0x.

TBH DKs need a fear.

OH LOL.

This is how to beat a Rogue as blood:

Get full def equip and /lol. You will end almost every fight with 100% life.

Ok sure any ranged or caster DD will own your face but close combat DDs or tanks are all a pushover in 1v1...

15+ Year Old Account

Bloodboil him out of stealth. Don't let him get the first strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahrel
    lol you are shit.

you get stunned? you let him get firststike? where does your trinket go? lol you consider yourself as a good pvpler, lol s5 hero right? you suck
    use IBF and you wont get stuned, fucking kite him with your lol balanced CoI and heal yourself with your 20 different heals
    Personally I have never managed to BB a good player out of stealth in 1v1. I just tend to rely on my 34k health pool and def gear.. My S5 gear ist teh failz and anyone with S5 should really keep out of 1v1 if they plan of whining about getting facerolled... Which they generally will.. Still I wonder if it's possible to beat a ranged DD in defs...

i just did a rogue 1v1, and lives to speak of it, stop being bad, get better gear.

Are you aware that you can't be stunned while IBF is up? Can't be blinded with Hysteria. Icy Touch, Death Coil, and Chains of Ice don't require a weapon. Mark of Blood will make you completely LOL at most of a rogue's damage because their white swings are so fast, but hit like women. Do you really consider yourself a good PVPer?

Quote Originally Posted by Daimyon
    Are you aware that you can't be stunned while IBF is up? Can't be blinded with Hysteria. Icy Touch, Death Coil, and Chains of Ice don't require a weapon. Mark of Blood will make you completely LOL at most of a rogue's damage because their white swings are so fast, but hit like women. Do you really consider yourself a good PVPer?
    Mark of Blood can be removed by Cloak of Shadows, or simply restealthing for 20 seconds to wait out its duration. It cannot be applied while the DK is stunned, so its not like it will be used to ruin a whole stunlock chain or anything. When MoB is applied you are likely in a break between stunlocks or during a dismantle, this is a great time to vanish if you dont feel like blowing a cloak on it.

Also, Hysteria does not remove any effect that breaks on damage. It REDUCES your health, it does not damage you. Recent change in 3.1 I believe to bring it in line with Death Wish. Stupid change though.

Cry OP, you're bad. :

I'm a prot warrior and I eat most rogues. I can't beat every class and I will not cry because I got owned by my counter. I consider myself lucky that I can beat Ret Pallies and many DK's as prot (plenty of stuns) but there is always someone who can best me. That's how the game is.

imo, man up and pvp better. Dk's can beat pretty much anything with their cd's all of cd.

the only thing rogues have that is overly gay is fucking disarm same with spriests, then again blizzard gives every fucking class in the game warrior shit. WTB UNIQUENESS
    I am the Dark Lord of the Sith,
    Ultimate strength in the Universe.
    I understand my feelings and control them,
    And fear is my ally.

Deleted

Lets take a look at 12 seconds worth of stuns and a 15 second evasion stacked with an 8 second dismantle.

35 seconds? I have to survive 35 seconds against a class that does the best single DPS by far?
    The biggest problem is that all this rogue shit is on far shorter CD than any effective countermeasures that any classes have. Pop your trinket/racial/anything, rogue simply vanishes and starts it all over again when your defenses are on cooldown.

Do you always lie to prove a point or are you just simply retarded?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...us&n=Sunslayer

Where do you see an Agi gems?
    Damn good pvper, gg. 2xt7.5, 3xhateful, 23k hp if armory is not lying. What was that rogue' gear again?

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret
    The biggest problem is that all this rogue shit is on far shorter CD than any effective countermeasures that any classes have. Pop your trinket/racial/anything, rogue simply vanishes and starts it all over again when your defenses are on cooldown.
    Shorter CDs. Aha. Lets see.

Evasion - 3 mins CD
    Dismantle - 1 min CD(was matching IBF pre-nerf btw)
    CoS - 1.5 mins CD (AMS CD is shorter?)
    Blind - 3 mins CD.

We got mostly 2-3 mins CDs on our abilities, some are on shorter cooldown btw.

Im not saying every fight vs. rogue is autowin, but playing both rogue and DK made me respec both classes. Its around 50/50 vs. good rogue as blood for me, maybe even 60/40. W/o CDs its considerably harder ofc, but its just as hard for rogue w/o CDs so I think its fair.

First of all, inspecting armory you linked somewhere in the middle of thread, you really need a bit more gear to tank good rogue atm, ofc if he is not blue geared. You cant claim class is OP wearing hateful vs. furious geared rogue , really. The more gear you will get, the more advantage over rogue you will have. QQing on forum wont help here, you really need to grind.

Then, many good players gave very useful step by step advices how to kill the rogue. Listen to them instead of QQing, it also can help. BTW, both of your specs arent 'mainstream' blood pvp ones, atm its either 54/17/0 (lichborne and free mind freezes help vs. locks and priests) or 51/13/7 for reduced grip CD (also helps when you get kited). I can assure you, rogue with pve spec and hatefuls would had same troubles against DK, only advantage rogues have vs. you is that they can stealth and run.

And last advice, season 5 teached me one stupid trick - always have spare weapon with 50% disarm reduction runeforge. It really helps in 1v1.

PS: I dont remember who said it first, but if you will duel rogues for some time, you will understand what to do vs. em 1v1. And ye, always bring teh food / bandages, so you can reset the fight when they restealth as well

as for stuns, well, you have tools to

Can't you use your frost runes to spam chains of skill and kite him while RP dumping him with coil or something?

If you are waiting 3 minutes to resurrect while a rogue camps you, you are bad and should feel bad.

lol

It's not---the OP hasn't posted in like three pages. I'm hoping he was scared away by his own idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyciphur
    Shorter CDs. Aha. Lets see.

Evasion - 3 mins CD
    Dismantle - 1 min CD(was matching IBF pre-nerf btw)
    CoS - 1.5 mins CD (AMS CD is shorter?)
    Blind - 3 mins CD.

We got mostly 2-3 mins CDs on our abilities, some are on shorter cooldown btw.

Im not saying every fight vs. rogue is autowin, but playing both rogue and DK made me respec both classes. Its around 50/50 vs. good rogue as blood for me, maybe even 60/40. W/o CDs its considerably harder ofc, but its just as hard for rogue w/o CDs so I think its fair.

First of all, inspecting armory you linked somewhere in the middle of thread, you really need a bit more gear to tank good rogue atm, ofc if he is not blue geared. You cant claim class is OP wearing hateful vs. furious geared rogue , really. The more gear you will get, the more advantage over rogue you will have. QQing on forum wont help here, you really need to grind.

Then, many good players gave very useful step by step advices how to kill the rogue. Listen to them instead of QQing, it also can help. BTW, both of your specs arent 'mainstream' blood pvp ones, atm its either 54/17/0 (lichborne and free mind freezes help vs. locks and priests) or 51/13/7 for reduced grip CD (also helps when you get kited). I can assure you, rogue with pve spec and hatefuls would had same troubles against DK, only advantage rogues have vs. you is that they can stealth and run.

And last advice, season 5 teached me one stupid trick - always have spare weapon with 50% disarm reduction runeforge. It really helps in 1v1.

PS: I dont remember who said it first, but if you will duel rogues for some time, you will understand what to do vs. em 1v1. And ye, always bring teh food / bandages, so you can reset the fight when they restealth as well

as for stuns, well, you have tools to

I think what he meant is that the majority of a Rogue's control abilities are on short cooldowns. Kidney Shot, Gouge, Crippling Poison, Dismantle, ect. All a Rogue has to do to counter Icebound Fortitude is restealth when it comes up, one Vanish if you are fast, and a Cloak of Shadows as well if you are slow.