thx to Prentice and Adamson for the Info i dont really read up on stuff lol

i am working atm to get leggings 79/95 badges atm =^.^=
    Last edited by mcbsnke; 2010-06-17 at 06:44 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    You two fight like an old married couple, Did I miss the wedding?
    Prentice is way too old for me

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbsnke View Post

-2 Imo LoH
    +2 PoJ

Just an FYI
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    -2 Imo LoH
    +2 PoJ

Just an FYI
    lol yea i know just to cheap atm to respec

also atm i work to much to raid alot so it works for me lol

Despite my brashness we're here to help

Deleted
    lol yea i know just to cheap atm to respec

also atm i work to much to raid alot so it works for me lol
    wait, so you don't have a speed increase?

get back to whatever hole you crawled from. speed increases are mandatory for any current content. 15% less time needed to get back from blistering cold is 15% more DPS time. and so on...

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...7gall&cn=Nzall

i know i should not gem full hit, but there were not enough etched ametrines on the AH to get 20 rating.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...7gall&cn=Nzall

i know i should not gem full hit, but there were not enough etched ametrines on the AH to get 20 rating.
    Seems like your last 10 posts all sat the bold XD

-1 trinkets while admirable, are far beyond "current"
    -1 for gear being pretty ToC era. I'm sure your avg ilvl is around 245

8/10 for showing a level of competence. Your gear is far from impressive. Get your gems fixed asap.

Getting another good profession like blacksmithing or engineering would be good.

Deleted
    well, DV went to PvP geared ret paladins each time, WFS never drops, pugs never do putricide, i don't like stacking trinkets and i'm not allowed to roll for DBW. apart from that, bryntroll went to a tank DK the only time i saw it drop.

rest of the items: belt will be frost plate belt (so i can replace that hit gem), or leather, depending on my luck with the rest of my gear. pants will be crafted. neck will be wodin or an'kahar. wrist will be polar bear. problem is that A) anything past 4/2/0/0 (in order of release) is basically out of reach for me, and B) most pugs won't allow me to roll on AGI drops. i have to rely on pugs.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    well, DV went to PvP geared ret paladins each time, WFS never drops, pugs never do putricide, i don't like stacking trinkets and i'm not allowed to roll for DBW. apart from that, bryntroll went to a tank DK the only time i saw it drop.

rest of the items: belt will be frost plate belt (so i can replace that hit gem), or leather, depending on my luck with the rest of my gear. pants will be crafted. neck will be wodin or an'kahar. wrist will be polar bear. problem is that A) anything past 4/2/0/0 (in order of release) is basically out of reach for me, and B) most pugs won't allow me to roll on AGI drops. i have to rely on pugs.
    Are you that much of a homer that you refuse to wear the tier leggings while you have 0 Expertise?? Go ahead and tell me that you aren't going to wear them because its a skirt and I will lose absolutely every last bit of respect for you.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    Are you that much of a homer that you refuse to wear the tier leggings while you have 0 Expertise?? Go ahead and tell me that you aren't going to wear them because its a skirt and I will lose absolutely every last bit of respect for you.
    Another one of those "VoA will drop it" mentalities maybe? -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Rlyskilled View Post
    Another one of those "VoA will drop it" mentalities maybe? -_-
    He clearly stated that he intends to get the crafted legs made. I can't even imagine what he's thinking. The crafted legs would only provide a fraction of the DPS increase gained from the tier legs given his complete lack of that stat.

Me thinks that this is a case of GearScore>BrainScore

---------- Post added 06-17-2010 at 10:20 PM ----------

I suppose I should retract my previous statement. Loading him up in Rawr with all the bells and whistles shows a DPS increase of 22 with the crafted legs. This still smells painfully fishy to me.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh I didn't read that he was crafting legs. ._.
    That's real odd.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...te&gn=Meridian

Have fun rating it by the way. For the record, yeah I know I'm over hit cap for Alliance but combined with bad drop rates and having to compete with the DKP system, it's stuck at what it is for the time being.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeness83 View Post
    10/10 for the neck and weapon.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

15+ Year Old Account
    fail trinket who share the same internal cd
    and wrong ring

Wrong meta.

green gem?

why bother?

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson View Post
    Wrong meta.

green gem?

why bother?
    Hit Starved in reg gear, jag.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilate View Post
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...te&gn=Meridian

Have fun rating it by the way. For the record, yeah I know I'm over hit cap for Alliance but combined with bad drop rates and having to compete with the DKP system, it's stuck at what it is for the time being.
    I see absolutely nothing wrong with your setup. Being 7 Hit Rating under the cap as Alliance is certainly not a bad thing. Nice work.