Quote Originally Posted by Conflol View Post
    Terribad with Shadowmourne who can't even seem to do decent in arena, while being one of the most OP classes
    You sound mad

Quote Originally Posted by Smoff View Post
    @ Brael

Ill give it a 10/10, correctly gemmed and enchanted.

Armory is in Sig.
    Easily 10/10. Nice job, bit over exp cap like myself but not much can realistically be done about it.

---------- Post added 2010-06-25 at 11:30 PM ----------

Terribad with Shadowmourne who can't even seem to do decent in arena, while being one of the most OP classes
    You sir, should be quiet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siène View Post
    0/10 PvP geared

Got some new stuff.
    Will change the gloves against the festergut 25H if they drop and the neck against the festergut 10H(already have)

Peace

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Si%C3%A8ne

I wish I will have the luck to touch that legendary
    Now, leaving the wishes away, in case you pve your hc progress is terribad
    Also professions are far above average to boost ur dmg (herbalism is very very very bad for pve)
    Why do u pvp with 277 ring with expertise instead of picking pve chest with crit/haste or smth with ArP and a pvp ring as judgement and seals are behind meele abilities in pvp?
    Why didn't you pick DS / AM for PvE Spec and why did you spend 2 points in Vindication for PvE? Also why 7 / 5 / 57 build?

Can't rate for PvE, as for PvP I'd give 8 / 10. (Nice ratings btw).

My armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ak&cn=Novallia

@Brael: very nice gear. You can get hc Bryntroll at this hit rating as its proc won't miss. 10 / 10
    Last edited by Karmian; 2010-06-25 at 10:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    Easily 10/10. Nice job, bit over exp cap like myself but not much can realistically be done about it.
    10/10 !

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...hood&cn=Vanyel
    !

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...=Hyper%C3%AEon

KABLAM! I've been 80 for only about 4-5 Days, I just hope Im gemming right :P, I know i have some Agi peices, But I was talking with the more geared ret pallys on my server and they said a few agi peices isnt terrible !

15+ Year Old Account
    Besides being MILES over the hit cap (change your Mark of Supremacy) and having slighty wrong gems (put your Nightmare's Tear in chest, and a +10crit / +10str gem in helm) you've not done bad. How did you get that ring being level 80 for 5 days! o.O

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...tus&cn=Hottage
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by Karmian View Post

@Brael: very nice gear. You can get hc Bryntroll at this hit rating as its proc won't miss. 10 / 10
    I know, however i've stopped raiding 25mans for the time being. 10/10 to you.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2010-06-26 at 12:02 AM ----------

NEXT PERSON RATE MRGUMMAGE NOT ME!
    Last edited by Brael; 2010-06-26 at 12:04 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I only got the Mark of Supremcy was beacuse my other trinker was horrible and GearScore plays a big part on my server(SAD FAAAACE>: ) As for the ring some mains in my guild where nice enough to carry me through icc 25 and one of my mates is a 25KS so we did HLootship and i won it ! Also scored me the Bloods from Ret/Fester ! Just need the sarros >:

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Besides being MILES over the hit cap (change your Mark of Supremacy) and having slighty wrong gems (put your Nightmare's Tear in chest, and a +10crit / +10str gem in helm) you've not done bad. How did you get that ring being level 80 for 5 days! o.O

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...tus&cn=Hottage
    everything looks good apart from using Exorcism glyph over SoV glyph when 5 expertise below the cap.
    you're using Mining as a proffesion. get BS or JC, the 60 stam is no dps.
    7/10

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...dgar&cn=Gillun Yay at super cool bear tonk giving me frostbitten boots and Bloodfall in the same night <3
    Last edited by Gillun; 2010-06-25 at 11:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgo
    oh def pie. Who the fuck likes cake more than pie? Ill tell you who. Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic View Post
    Cata isn't coming any time soon:
    -2 no agi gear :your belt is horrible because you don't need the hit (agi one would be better) and the agi repu ring is better than yours as well

-1 Yellow slots that grant +4 str or higher should be used!
    -1 The socket bonus in your legs is useless with blue/yellow => 2* red here. => Move that Nightmares tear to a +6 blue slot (your weapon)

-1 Divine Sacrifice is dead - spec into aura mastery
    -1 Glyph of Consecration > Glyph of Exorcism

4/10

oh yeah, eh maybe because I have played arena last time 3-4 weeks ago and playing with complete diffrent ppl. now. today we made the first games so ...
    shouldn't be your problem and btw. I got the T2 arena weapons every season till now, but that's the wrong place...

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Si%C3%A8ne

---------- Post added 2010-06-26 at 12:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Karmian View Post
    I wish I will have the luck to touch that legendary
    Now, leaving the wishes away, in case you pve your hc progress is terribad
    Also professions are far above average to boost ur dmg (herbalism is very very very bad for pve)
    Why do u pvp with 277 ring with expertise instead of picking pve chest with crit/haste or smth with ArP and a pvp ring as judgement and seals are behind meele abilities in pvp?
    Why didn't you pick DS / AM for PvE Spec and why did you spend 2 points in Vindication for PvE? Also why 7 / 5 / 57 build?

Can't rate for PvE, as for PvP I'd give 8 / 10. (Nice ratings btw).

like I said, started with arena today and have played it month ago last time.
    and have other mates with lower gear, so its more j4f imo

herbalism will be changed to ing maybe in the future cos of pvp/arena but till now its my money/farm dkp proffession ...
    Last edited by Siène; 2010-06-26 at 12:32 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Cata isn't coming any time soon:
    -2 no agi gear :your belt is horrible because you don't need the hit (agi one would be better) and the agi repu ring is better than yours as well

-1 Yellow slots that grant +4 str or higher should be used!
    -1 The socket bonus in your legs is useless with blue/yellow => 2* red here. => Move that Nightmares tear to a +6 blue slot (your weapon)

-1 Divine Sacrifice is dead - spec into aura mastery
    -1 Glyph of Consecration > Glyph of Exorcism

4/10
    Thanks for your time taken to reply.

First time rater here

Rating this Retribution paladin > http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...dgar&cn=Gillun

First of all, gratz on the boots and awesome weapon

Gems and enchants look to be in order from what I can see. Gear overall is pretty nice as well excluding the bracers and the belt :C

I notice that you are currently on the expertise cap but slightly under hit cap.

Did you ever consider getting the plate belt from frost emblems?

This would not only give you an extra gem slot but also a nice amount of hit to get you hit capped.

By getting this belt you would lose out on the expertise from your current belt, making you go below the cap, but this can easily be fixed by replacing your exorcism glyph by the seal of corruption glyph that gives 10 expertise.

Furthermore this would also allow you to switch your icewalker enchant, and str/hit gems to the attack power enchant and 10str/10crit gems.

I hope this was helpful

This is my own character,

Cyrane on the Maelstrom EU http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...trom&cn=Cyrane

I realize that I'm currently over hit cap and over the expertise cap. This is largely due to my gloves, pretty much all the hit and expertise on them is wasted. Sadly I have been unable to replace them so far (festergut doesn't want to drop my fleshrending gauntlets :C )

Also yes, I'm using the expertise glyph and not the exorcism glyph. I haven't really been feeling like swapping those around. I find that I hardly use exorcism at all when raiding, the glyph would be such a minor dps upgrade that it's not really noticeable.

This may sound silly but my reasoning for sticking to my expertise glyph is this: I'd rather have more expertise on me, so if I am ever unable to stand at the back of a boss the extra expertise helps me to still not have any attacks dodged
    Last edited by Cyrane; 2010-06-27 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Added links

Well i dont feel qualified to rate you but everything i saw looked excellent minus what you stated and its not showing your chest piece with any gems in it.
    Here is mine, i havent had a chance to do much raiding other than in pug groups which so far has turned out to be a waste of time since people leave after the first wipe. I dont think i do enough damage, when im fighting normaly i deal around 3000 to 3500 DPS depending on buffs and when im fighting undead i have gotten up to 4500 DPS, im not sure if that is normal for what i have or not but if someone who is well versed in the numbers can look at it for me and let me know what i have done wrong it would be appreciated.
    wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aegwynn&cn=Crylise&gn=Ad+Libitur

add the www to it, it wouldnt let me post it since this is my first post.

Ignore my previous statement, I didn't realize the rated person was a Draenei and gets the 1% hit aura

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrane View Post
    Ignore my previous statement, I didn't realize the rated person was a Draenei and gets the 1% hit aura
    try to lose some hit. your neck might be worth replacing.

as for me: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...7gall&cn=Nzall. Shoot!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    try to lose some hit. your neck might be worth replacing.

as for me: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...7gall&cn=Nzall. Shoot!
    Just enough under the Hit Cap it won't matter and as you replace gear you will be in good shape, Got all the socket bonuses that matter. Once you get the TaJ replace those legs with Set legs or try to get your hands on the 277 Expertise Ring from lootship Heroic.

As far as your progression level/gemming/gearing goes nothing can change much just try to get more Expertise asap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Just enough under the Hit Cap it won't matter and as you replace gear you will be in good shape, Got all the socket bonuses that matter. Once you get the TaJ replace those legs with Set legs or try to get your hands on the 277 Expertise Ring from lootship Heroic.

As far as your progression level/gemming/gearing goes nothing can change much just try to get more Expertise asap.
    TAJ is kind of out of reach for me, seeing as i haven't even seen putricide on 25man OR 10man, and likely never will before 30% buff due to relying on pugs, and considering that most DK's, warriors and ferals don't know their trinket rankings on my server, i'll either need some wicked luck or a motherload of cash.

as for the tier leggings, i have mentioned before that, unless i can get my hands on a sanct token, the crafted legs are better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    TAJ is kind of out of reach for me, seeing as i haven't even seen putricide on 25man OR 10man, and likely never will before 30% buff due to relying on pugs, and considering that most DK's, warriors and ferals don't know their trinket rankings on my server, i'll either need some wicked luck or a motherload of cash.

as for the tier leggings, i have mentioned before that, unless i can get my hands on a sanct token, the crafted legs are better.
    Start participating in GKP runs nearly every server has them just need to carry moderately decent DPS to take part of them you might not have the gold right now but 2-3 runs later and you might have it.

If you are going to use crafted pants over the 245 I'd say you are better off going with crafted leather, The plate really aren't that great but I can understand sticking with plate if your gear options are weaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Start participating in GKP runs nearly every server has them just need to carry moderately decent DPS to take part of them you might not have the gold right now but 2-3 runs later and you might have it.

If you are going to use crafted pants over the 245 I'd say you are better off going with crafted leather, The plate really aren't that great but I can understand sticking with plate if your gear options are weaker.
    all servers but Kor'Gall horde, apparently... haven't seen one in ages (like, last one was right before the ICC 5% buff went active).

as for the pants: i researched it. latest version of Rawr (2.3.19) shows plate legs better than leather legs for me.