Hey guys, take a look and let me know what you think.

forum wont let me post a link yet I guess... my toon is named híro on area 52. The alt code for the 'i' is 0237

I know I need the shoulders from Halfus.. out of 19 kills they've dropped 2 times and I lost them both times. The next time my tier shoulder token drops I may take it. Also I know I need 4pc tier by getting my tier helm. It's a matter of winning a roll =). The other trinket options I have in the bank are DMC:H and IoY. I could pick up crushing weight the next time it drops since it normally gets sharded. As far as weapons, I've been passing on the axe from Cho'Gall because it seems like it would be a small crit gain for a large mastery loss. And if I'm lucky enough for Nef's blade to drop before we get going on heroic modes it will most likely go to me.

---------- Post added 2011-06-07 at 10:54 AM ----------

mugurama I know it's your off spec but there are a few things I would suggest.

-Get the +54str meta
    -Spend some valor and get 2pc tier
    -put +50 str enchant on your wrist since those are basically BiS until heroic level.

although these points may all be moot with T12 around the corner =D

how do i set up my 70 ret pallys spells
    can please tell me the order to put them in

Quote Originally Posted by 7Dwerm View Post
    Hey guys, take a look and let me know what you think.

forum wont let me post a link yet I guess... my toon is named híro on area 52. The alt code for the 'i' is 0237

I know I need the shoulders from Halfus.. out of 19 kills they've dropped 2 times and I lost them both times. The next time my tier shoulder token drops I may take it. Also I know I need 4pc tier by getting my tier helm. It's a matter of winning a roll =). The other trinket options I have in the bank are DMC:H and IoY. I could pick up crushing weight the next time it drops since it normally gets sharded. As far as weapons, I've been passing on the axe from Cho'Gall because it seems like it would be a small crit gain for a large mastery loss. And if I'm lucky enough for Nef's blade to drop before we get going on heroic modes it will most likely go to me.

---------- Post added 2011-06-07 at 10:54 AM ----------

mugurama I know it's your off spec but there are a few things I would suggest.

-Get the +54str meta
    -Spend some valor and get 2pc tier
    -put +50 str enchant on your wrist since those are basically BiS until heroic level.

although these points may all be moot with T12 around the corner =D
    You should find a new guild that dosen't use /roll as their loot system.

But your gear looks fine..

slick do you need a rating? if so I will edit one in.

someone rate me!

you could reforge away some expertise i think. Is the tank relic really better than mine? I might need to change mine. as much as I pull aggro, it might haha.

what's the stats on that TOT4W ring you have, just curious.

you're looking pretty sexy though, I'm going to take a look to see if there's a better piece to swap in for the 4pc slot since you have access to HM gear.
    Last edited by rahkarn; 2011-06-08 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rahkarn View Post
    slick do you need a rating? if so I will edit one in.

someone rate me!

you could reforge away some expertise i think. Is the tank relic really better than mine? I might need to change mine. as much as I pull aggro, it might haha.

what's the stats on that TOT4W ring you have, just curious.

you're looking pretty sexy though, I'm going to take a look to see if there's a better piece to swap in for the 4pc slot since you have access to HM gear.
    tank relic is better if your over exp cap

ring i have is 214 str mastery/parry, best i got atm

ok now you rate me slick

slick would you mind if I logged onto your realm to ask you questions about clinfo.

this is my pally let me know what ya think!!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...night/advanced

The graphic shows me in my tank stuff, but does still show the ret pieces.

Is it just me, or is my crit REALLY low? my gear seems to be decent for normal modes, as far as ret goes, but my Crit seems much lower than other classes. Should i reforge?

Quote Originally Posted by Voidz View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...night/advanced

The graphic shows me in my tank stuff, but does still show the ret pieces.

Is it just me, or is my crit REALLY low? my gear seems to be decent for normal modes, as far as ret goes, but my Crit seems much lower than other classes. Should i reforge?
    2/10... Looks like you dont know what you are doing....

Deleted
    You can do mine if you want, link is in my sig. I know my helm is rubbish, Nef just wont be kind

Hey guys my armory is Chaôsblade on Draenor-US
    I just won an Ashkandi. I have several offpieces and don't really know how I should go about switching/swapping and reforging. I use wowreforge usually but it doesn't compensate for offpieces you have.

Offpieces:
    Ring of Rivalry
    Floating Web
    Belt of the Ferocious Wolf
    Massacre Treads
    Gryphon Rider's Boots
    Plated Fists of Provocation (H)
    Skullcrusher Warboots
    IoY
    FoA
    DMC: Hurricane
    Glittering Epidermis

My current setup with Ashkandi caused me to lose 243 stat weight compared to what I had before with Akirus(Using 113 for mastery, 98 for crit, 79 for haste). Is Ashkandi really much better because of the higher attack damage range to make up for this? (Loss of 68 mastery rating and 77 haste rating compared to a gain of 138 crit rating)

I know a lot of these offpieces are irrelevant to the hit/expertise reforging and optimizing I have to do, but I just listed them anyway.
    Last edited by Chaosblade; 2011-06-13 at 06:14 PM.

Came in 2nd last night in dps on Ala'kir, but still want to improve. This is my OS by the way. Any advice is greatly appreciated. (aka where can I get some easy upgrades)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...allomoo/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Asacado View Post
    get the tanking relic

Drexra on Emerald Dream. Won't let me post links, but I'm very interested in seeing how other rets think I'm doing!

Thoughts? I know the enchants aren't BiS, but they are the second best ones! Saving Maelstrom crystals for ilevel 359 pieces.

I will have enough VP today for any single purchase. I was thinking chest or legs for the two piece bonus, would LtS be a bigger upgrade though? I doubt any of the relics will be as big of a dps gain, but I suppose I'll throw it out for a contender as well!

Forgot to rate the ret above me! 9.5/10. Gear wise I dont think you can really do much better, extreme Ashkandi jealousy! But you are missing a glyph (minor albeit) and a tinker (minor, quite trivial).
    Last edited by Drexra; 2011-06-14 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Whoops :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexra View Post
    Drexra on Emerald Dream. Won't let me post links, but I'm very interested in seeing how other rets think I'm doing!

Thoughts? I know the enchants aren't BiS, but they are the second best ones! Saving Maelstrom crystals for ilevel 359 pieces.

I will have enough VP today for any single purchase. I was thinking chest or legs for the two piece bonus, would LtS be a bigger upgrade though? I doubt any of the relics will be as big of a dps gain, but I suppose I'll throw it out for a contender as well!

Forgot to rate the ret above me! 9.5/10. Gear wise I dont think you can really do much better, extreme Ashkandi jealousy! But you are missing a glyph (minor albeit) and a tinker (minor, quite trivial).
    Hi Dexra ^^
    Talent tree and Glyphs => OK ^^
    You can change one of your gem on your chest

Look, you have a 20Str socket bonus, so, replace your 40Str gem for a "20Str+20Hit" You'll have the same amount of Strenght (40+20+20) +20hit ! Its free take it !!

So, I give you 9/10 !!

10+ Year Old Account
    person above me forgot to post, so i went to the one above him.
    As you said you need to upgrade your enchants -1
    Get a better weapon, i dont care how but somthing. at least a 359 pvp wep -.5
    gear wise replace one of the +40 str gems in your chest with a 20 str + 20 stat( gem name escapes me, should be +20 crit/mastery. -1
    I would say get the leg piece for the two bonus.
    Glyphs/talents looks good.
    however biggest problem is your a blood elf -9000 ( i kid i kid)
    total 7.5/10

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...g/vacor/simple mine
    God forbid I see a cast bar on my target. I'm going to interrupt that cast out of fucking existence. I will rebuke that spell out of the game data, that's how I'm going to roll with my pally now.

please rate my character

I cant post my character's armory link cos I didn't post anything yet T_T
    It would be better if I get two items from Sinestra and get sword from Nefarian,
    but those items are so expensive in Korean auction-rooting party ... so I can't change my items anymore

my armory is *산군-Azshara-Korea ...
    if anyone can view my armory please rate my character...
    Last edited by naopark2; 2011-06-15 at 09:42 PM.