Goblin and Worgen starting zones!

Came across this. thought it was interesting so I'd post it here... I'm not 100% sure if it has already been posted.

Goblin map:

Worgen Map:

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Goblin and Worgen starting zones!

let's give big hand for posting goblin as i see it first time
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

I don't see anything either..

That's funny...I see it fine. I don't know... heres the links:

Worgen map:
    http://www.todowow.com/wp-content/up...cio_worgen.jpg

Goblin map:
    http://www.todowow.com/wp-content/up...cio_goblin.jpg

And the original page where I found them is:
    http://www.wow.com/2009/08/31/catacl...ter-zone-maps/

What? See what!?

I still dont understand why the entrance is to the EAST.. while the Greymane wall was to the NORTH... or is it just me?
    In the Groves of Death

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnium
    I still dont understand why the entrance is to the EAST.. while the Greymane wall was to the NORTH... or is it just me?
    ^ This. I mean, really. What happened there? o_O;

Wazdakka

Because they're not the complete starting zones, just the 1-5 bit. The rest of Gilneas and the big Lost Isle are 5-15 and probably a lot bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazdakka
    Because they're not the complete starting zones, just the 1-5 bit. The rest of Gilneas and the big Lost Isle are 5-15 and probably a lot bigger.
    That makes sense... ill go with that for the time being.
    In the Groves of Death

Quote Originally Posted by Wazdakka
    ^This these ares are to small to suport quests and mobs for plyers to level from 1-15 it will be defenitaly be expanded.

Didn't someone reply to you in a past thread and show you and everyone that it was the southern tip of Gilneas, not the whole zone?

QQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    This fellow was very respectful in his informing me that he would ravage me on his character upwards of 11 levels higher than myself, and that I should go fornicate myself with an iron stick. Before I could thank this man for his kind words, he had already moved along to brighten anothers day as he did mine.

I wanna know what theyll do with the wrecked greymane wall
    i mean will people be able to walk through it through some holes or will it be blocked by rubble
    also, since horde are taking hillsbard from the looks of it, i wouldnt mind seeing hillsbad become the new secondary undead zone and silverpine becoming contesed, but it probably wont happen...
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon