10+ Year Old Account

having fun with gold sellers

OK so we all get them wispers of gold sellers saying hi [your name here] we have 50000 gold on this server and we were wondering if you would be interested in buying any >

i have a macro set up for this event and that goes like this

/w [gold sellers name] WOW ITS REALY HARD TO DO THINGS LIKE SAY DO A DUNGEON, OR EVEN SELL GOLD WHEN SOME F***KER IS WISPERING YOU ISNT IT

and i spam that to them till they go of line. what i want to know is do you have any fun ways of getting rid of gold sellers or even people that bug you for boosts or asking for gold. go on share them with us so we can get our revenge to ;D

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

Re: having fun with gold sellers

............./´¯/)
    ............/....//
    .........../....//
    ...../´¯/..../´¯\ -- U FAIL --
    .././.../..../..../.| -- GTFO --
    (.(....(....(..../.)..)
    .\................\/.../
    ..\................. /
    ....\..............(
    i spam them with this till they logg off lol its rather funny one time i spammed it once after he said you want to buy some gold and he/she was like i no play this game i new

Re: having fun with gold sellers

Sometimes i pretend im a chinese gold seller and go Ni Hao! you are sell gold too? and they auctually get a conversation going or other times i'll act really interested then i'll say auctually fuck off
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    This fellow was very respectful in his informing me that he would ravage me on his character upwards of 11 levels higher than myself, and that I should go fornicate myself with an iron stick. Before I could thank this man for his kind words, he had already moved along to brighten anothers day as he did mine.