Thread: DW and macros

DW and macros

Well i have to admit that I use a 1 macro button spam for my rotation,only taking in consideration FS and HB to a non macro ( trying to match rime and KM as I can), And its an easy and nice way of slacker's dps. but I wan't to know if I change to normal rotations, if my dps will increase and WHY.

My Armory

In the begginning there was nothing... Then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said: ''Get a job''.
    That is the true story of universe

Re: DW and macros

Human element > computer here is why

im going to say the most likely dps loss situation

your prolly no spell hit capped and cuz your not icy touch misses or pest misses

now you lost you diseases and obviously isa dps loss

i said pest or it cuz idk which glyph ya use

Also from a player pov

you look like a lazy noob for using them

ive seen people with more fluid rotating specs get kicked out of raids for using them

(ret pallies and enhance shamans just looking for procs)

you look really lazy for god sakes just put you spells in order on your action bar!!! Even FSx2 if you need to it isnt hard

Quote Originally Posted by killarth
    Also from a player pov

you look like a lazy noob

Also expanding on the missed spells idea

if yor special attack hit capped (8%) and are dw frost/ unholy subspec then you have 3% spell hityou have a 6% chance for spells to miss

considering that..... Bloodworms are a 9% auto attack proc chance your not doing much better.......

IT indeed... well guess your right, have to get used to key binds since im on a transition between clicker and binder...
    My Armory

In the begginning there was nothing... Then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said: ''Get a job''.
    That is the true story of universe

Any player using the superslack 1 button macro's will always fail dps over people who master their class and make decisions for themselves.
    Bossfights often have random things happening where you can't just spam your uber button.
    I can give a lot of examples, but just stop being a slack and learn the class and press buttons yourself

Best dualwield rotation macro

#Showtooltip gtfo
    /g lulzimpro
    /gquit
    /quit

Just hammer that with your head, as hard as possible (best if bind to every button in your keyboard exept arrow keys)
    "A wise man once told, Just because you can lift a car over your head and know your strong, does not mean your existance of life is more important than a Beetle who can lift 150 times his own size."
    http://imageshack.us/f/696/ultik.jpg/