Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: I probABLY shouldnt speak of this it might get fixed

It's possible the only people who deny it works are one of two things. 1. Too brainless are unintelligent to figure out how to make it work, or 2. Using it as an exploit of some sort and abusing the use of it and denying the claim of it doing this because they fear Blizzard may take away their cheating tool. Either way it's certainly good to know this so you can hopefully spot people doing this and prevent them from getting the advantage from it

Anyone interested will be accepted. We're looking for members and hope to have a good pleasant gaming environment for anyone interested.
    http://www.swtor.com/guilds/75960/vi...-breeds-mayhem

Whether or not it makes you invisible isn't the real question of exploitability...

The real question is does it make your opponents or friendly's drop you as a target and be unable to target you until dispersion wears off...click target or tab target...not UI target or hotkey target.

If it makes mobs/enemies drop you as a target (like stealth/FD) then it could be easily exploited in both PvE and PvP. If it just makes your character disappear but still remain targeted/fully interactable then it's just a graphics error and may or may not get fixed soon.

10+ Year Old Account

im not entirely sure what everyone else is seeing thats posting here.

dispersion turns my priest invisible on any mount, anywhere, every time.

Flight paths
    instances
    shadowform
    riding down a path
    vehicles
    everywhere

when dispersion is gone so is the invisible

and theres nothing to 'exploit'
    its only 6 seconds, you think you can mount up in a BG, get close enough to a player, dismount and they wont notice and incapacitate them? 6 seconds people!
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pongotong
    any one else notice that dispersion makes u invisible when u use it on a mount and u stay invisble even after u dismount for 6 secs or is that just on my computer screen.
    DELETE YOUR POST BEFORE THEY HAVE TIME TO FIX IT.................

Oh snap they already did

you will also turn invisible if you disperse then switch out of shadowform, give it a try

Actually it's the animation when mounted. So other players see you flying headless as well.

Quote Originally Posted by funkyfloyd
    im not entirely sure what everyone else is seeing thats posting here.

dispersion turns my priest invisible on any mount, anywhere, every time.

Flight paths
    instances
    shadowform
    riding down a path
    vehicles
    everywhere

when dispersion is gone so is the invisible

and theres nothing to 'exploit'
    its only 6 seconds, you think you can mount up in a BG, get close enough to a player, dismount and they wont notice and incapacitate them? 6 seconds people!

Ive only been able to do this while mounting casting dispersion then dismounting, other wise i look like the old six second purple ball of life. and while i got a kick out of sneaking to a group of people and fear bombing them i soon figured out that i screwed my self, as my dispersion was on cool down and i got nuked by a couple of hunters and rogues...if only we had a cold snap like spell

any one else notice that dispersion makes u invisible when u use it on a mount and u stay invisble even after u dismount for 6 secs or is that just on my computer screen.
    I have exactly the same xp.
    Pretty fun though!
    Anyway, if u are targetted the enemy will keep the target on you!
    So, really no big use!
    According to blizzard:

Paladins : Lovedolls

Priests : Swineflu

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedPower
    It does not, it is client side only. So everybody else can still see you.
    Read the rest of the first page... I mean you guys keep posting questions already answered.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Im guessing you turn invisible if you have Shadowform off? cos with shadowform, i can see me.

15+ Year Old Account

maybe but my computer runs usually between 45-70 fps unless im on the streets during Darlalan rush hour but then its like around 15-30fps
    It has little to do with it, all my buddies get invis for 1-5 sec when they log depending on location.
    I cant even start moving before in 5 sec, stil i got 50 fps in dala
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by Aswed
    Im guessing you turn invisible if you have Shadowform off? cos with shadowform, i can see me.
    you have to be mounted First then hit dispersion and imediatly dismount you'll be invisible for 5 to 6 seconds. Some times in bgs are when i am in shadow and dismount to fast it doesnt work but works most of the time